PDA

View Full Version : Pancakes

CFTraveler
30th January 2015, 10:39 PM
This article made me want pancakes.
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/01/pancakes-from-the-stars/

And, this is another good reason to use salt baths for clearing and protection. Just in case.

MooSaysTheCat
31st January 2015, 06:36 AM
Just in case.

Yes. Because you never know when aliens will knock on your door and give you pancakes. Worst case scenario it's waffles DUN DUN DUUUN !
(I like waffles though)

Why, why, Why would aliens/fairies go to a persons house just to calmly ask for a jar of water, and if that was not strange enough they paid back with pancakes?!

What I think is interesting and a little unnerving is that this guy that claimed he saw aliens was apparently not linked to drinking, drugs or any obvious reasons to hoax the encounter. I mean if he was, it would probably have been stated in the article. I mean the closest "logical" answer to all this the Air Force could muster was -"Air Force concluded that Simonton had not concocted the story for money, attention or infamy (or, indeed, for anything), but suggested he had experienced the encounter in a strange, dream-like state."- I mean are they implying that he sleep-walked and then perfectly sleep-baked pancakes...but with no salt?

PleaseJustListen
5th February 2015, 10:41 PM
I believe in aliens and all but this story is pretty strange to say the least. I'm not saying it did not happen, but it is just strange.