PDA

View Full Version : Dream About Super Bowl

greytraveller
1st February 2015, 04:42 AM
Hello All
Two nights ago I had a dream about the upcoming Super Bowl. Last year I had a dream about the Seattle v Denver Super Bowl Which came surprisingly true. (the link to that dream is here http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?16938-PRECOG-Dream-about-Super-Bowl-XLVIII)

Here is the current dream from 2 nights past ---
January 29, 2015
A Possible precognition of Super Bowl 49. I was with a group of 30 to 40 unfamiliar people. Mark Cuban was there.The men eventually sat in a long line of chairs waiting for food to be served. Some of them talked about the Super Bowl. I said something like, "Honestly I have not seen it yet." (It appeared to now be 3 or 4 days AFTER the game had been played.) So I took a look at a local newspaper's sports section but could not find the score. Then somebody said something that made me think, "OOoh so Seattle did it Again !" Later I played catch with a black teenager and both footballs were badly under inflated. One of these footballs gradually shrank into tiny pellets. (Reference to New England's 'Deflate Gate'.) Mental image of final score Seattle 45 New England 22.

I have no idea if the actual game will turn out to be close to this score. But IF IT DOES then obviously this post will verify the precognitive nature of the dream.

Regards
Grey

CFTraveler
2nd February 2015, 02:41 PM
It didn't, but only because of what I believe was the most unlikely thing that would have happened. Seattle passed the ball when all logic would have dictated they run it, as a last second bad call by the Coach, Pete Carroll, who until that last second has been outstanding. Seattle should have won, it was just an unbelievable upset. Un-be-lie-va-ble.

greytraveller
11th February 2015, 08:22 PM
Hallo CFT
Thanx for the reply.
At one point in the 3rd quarter I believed my precognitive dream Might actually come to pass. Seattle was up by 10 points (24 - 14 probably) and had the ball. Had the Seahawks been able to drive down the field and score a touchdown then they would have led by 17 points. And that would have been a deficit that even Tom Brady would probably Not been able to overcome.
Next time I have another dream like that I will be very wary Of believing it after only hearing some dream character talk about the game. At no time during the dream did I either see the game being played or see a final score. In last years' Super Bowl dream I DID watch the game on TV. So Maybe the dream info is much more reliable by actually watching the event (game) unfold in the dream (?).

Regards
Grey