PDA

View Full Version : What have you manifested today?

buttercup
2nd February 2015, 09:43 PM
After an inspiring chat with a friend yesterday about intention manifesting,I realize I need to work on this more and that this could be one way to hone in on that! What have you consciously intention manifested today? Could be anything! Coffee,a positive omen,a conversation you've been wanting to have,etc,etc. Post as often as you like i'm aiming for daily.

I manifested heat to come back on! The heat broke last night and was so cold and my mood wasn't super great so didn't think much about it,and then today right after I started singing affirmations,i got a text that someone was on the way to fix the heat! Woo hoo. Roommate had been trying to reach them all day,and now they are here. I normally would've glossed over this manifestation,but it came right after I started singing affirmations,and you have to be grateful for everything to keep things manifesting nice and easily and have the bigger things come about!

ButterflyWoman
3rd February 2015, 08:39 AM
Everything in my reality. How much of it was deliberate and conscious? Well, not that much of it, at least, not today. But I see, more and more, that I (my beliefs, thoughts, fears, desires, all of that) am the genesis point for 100% of my own experience of reality.

I know this isn't want you're asking about or what you're looking for, but I really wanted to say it. :) Take it for what it's worth to you.

buttercup
4th February 2015, 03:57 AM
-B getting back to me about if it's over and what's going on even if it was a lie and not a good answer.

buttercup
5th February 2015, 12:39 AM
-getting D back. i had intention manifested this beginning of jan when i was wanting him back. now he is back. whenever the law of attraction is in effect like this,it's always weird.and interesting how easy and smooth it is. these lessons must be applied more often. let go,let go,let go. so easy,it's just a mindset of "not trying." we try so hard to let go,and then wonder why we can't.
-a new tearsheet confirmed and press clipping from my new business ! woo hoo. set the intention in late december and early jan and my mind has been off of this as it's been on love lately,so not surprised this is manifesting somewhat smoothly! definitely boosted my confidence to see that in my inbox!

all this stuff lately has been really inspiring me with law of attraction.i see a combo of my mistakes being trying too hard yet not trying enough,if that makes sense. and one tip i see that i've picked up is to go out of my way and take actions to fill things up and take my mind off things to make other things manifest. even if the thing i take action towards doesn't manifest now,i've planted a seed for it to manifest later and so it keeps things flowing.i'm definitely one who gets in phases of not taking actions and just doing the inner work,but taking actions even unrelated is sooo powerful because it simply boosts your confidence and takes your mind off the things you are wanting to manifest,and puts you in the vicinity easier for things you want to manifest. it's amazing how you can keep intending something and then boom you go out for example to a party and are brought right up to it. it won't always manifest the same way but taking different actions is powerful with making things manifest more often.i'm definitely having one theme of this year be "action." repeatedly doing little actions to keep the energy of things flowing and myself feeling fearless and more confident.

buttercup
8th February 2015, 07:30 AM
-going to a vegan restaurant which i had wanted to do and had as intention for awhile
-trying a vegan cupcake which i had wanted todo and had as an intention
-getting answers and affirmation about dating sites and learning more about how they really work
-today being better then yesterday which i had said out loud this day would be at least 20% better then yesterday and the next 3 days would each get better in levels until monday was amazing like magic
-checking another neighborhood off my instagram bucket list of different neighborhoods in my city to explore and post something for

buttercup
9th February 2015, 01:38 AM
-mood and vibration being at least 20% better then yesterday which i had intended for each day for three days for moods to go at least 20% better until monday is magic.

buttercup
17th February 2015, 09:41 AM
-feeling back to normal and in good spirits today for the first time in over a little over two weeks
-St.patricks day plans! I had wanted plans for that holiday this year since i keep meaning to every year,then don't go out,and never have before yet so had that on my mind a little bit lately and sure enough my friend E after inviting me out this weekend sent me a fb invite tonight inviting me to his st.patricks day party he is having. so,that was cool.

buttercup
21st February 2015, 01:37 AM
-this is tiny but amazing and makes me happy. ever since i had instagram back in september,i thought they really should have a way to edit captions and it annoyed me as i'd end up reuploading constantly because i couldn't edit the captions. last night after some healing work i gently decided to add a comment to an old post that was added on to something in a way that made me feel more peace about it and i googled and found out on a help page,there was a page that said how to edit caption which I KNOW wasn't there before. I went and checked my app and didn't see it so figured i'd have to update the app for the change to show so did today and clicked to see if it showed that option and yes,sure enough it did! this makes me soo happy because now it's more freedom with posting and i know it's something i manifested. whether i manifested it in the last few months by thinking they should have it and now they do,or because my high vibe was like a reality shift,i do not know,but it made me happy.

buttercup
10th March 2015, 08:39 AM
-eyes that more wide.i had always had round eyes but admired eyes that had a more wide,bulgy child like look as it looked very innocent to me and now i notice i have that.
-the other day realizing how stressed i felt and then manifesting stress relief by having something come about to remove a good chunk of that stress.

buttercup
13th March 2015, 07:21 AM
-the other day before bed intended E to contact me to confirm plans this weekend,and he did by the time i woke up

buttercup
19th March 2015, 01:53 AM
-I set an intention about 2 and half months ago that someone and I would be facebook friends again and they'd add me back. last night,very randomly,they did. also,i think when i had set that intention,i may have subconsciously had around this time in my head,which is interesting,and makes me wonder about trying to intentionally place things in my head subconsciously. if we could only be happy in the moment,and keep setting our intentions,whilst being grateful for all that is and has been,we could be so much happier.