PDA

View Full Version : My question to the AD community: What are your past lives? :)

dontco
12th February 2015, 11:13 PM
Hello! Dear AD members, I have an interesting question for you! What past lives do you know about? Also- do you remember what lessons you've learned from these lives?
That's do interesting for me, when I hear about these things, I'm happy like a little child :-)
thank you so much!
Dontco :heart:

MooSaysTheCat
13th February 2015, 10:29 AM
I don't know anything about my past lives and while it would be fun to know about them it's not something I have a lot if curiosity for, So I don't have a strong belief in them.
But wouldn't everything I know now be something that I learned in a past life? And the things I struggle with in THIS life (but eventually overcome) will be the things I will learn in this life?

Im a beginner at this so please be patient with me.

CFTraveler
13th February 2015, 01:35 PM
I have had two past life regressions and both were underwhelming- in one of them I simply found myself just floating around aimlessly, not being 'anything' at all, and on the second one I was told I was not a single being but a group of souls, some human and some not, that were sharing this incarnation. The second thing made more sense to me in the sense of my present personality, but I wonder if I'm actually 'new', as in never been incarnated before. I know I 'was' because I kind of remember it, but that's as far as I go.

ButterflyWoman
13th February 2015, 02:35 PM
I have a number of "other life" memories, including a few extremely detailed and vivid dreams. I don't actually think they were all "my" lives, and I'm not even sold on the traditional view of reincarnation, anyway, which seems extremely dogmatic to me. I don't discount the possibilty of some form of "multi-incarnation", but the standard view seems far too limited to me, given the illusion that is time and space.

Since I don't really know what these visions, dreams, memories, whatever are or what they might mean to me, if anything at all, I tend not to put too much weight on them. I just accept the story, if it comes to me, and leave it at that. There are a couple of them to whom I feel somewhat close, or for whom I have particular compassion, and maybe that's why I was shown their story, I don't know. I have no clue what it has to do with "me". I'm just one of the infinite stories within the wholeness of Consciousness, too, so for all I know, Consciousness is just using some sort of matching algorithm and my brain is wired in such a way that I pick up on it. Who knows?

I used to take it all very seriously, and tried to connect things ("Oh, so that's why I hate having cold feet!" or "That explains my fear of [whatever]" or "That's why I hate dogma so much!" and so on). I dunno, maybe there is some connection. I can't say. Now, though, I just let the stories of other lives be what they are, and I honour them as stories of other lives, and that's pretty much it. Such is life. Or, I guess, such are lives. ;)

Sinera
13th February 2015, 10:17 PM
Let me state in advance that I am not sure of anything. But here's so far:

- One life in Egypt where I was a kind of culture or "light bringer" and together with another aspect of mine, don't know yet if as man or woman
- One woman in France or Spain around 1800, I know exactly how she looked like, I know her voice and how it feels like when she kisses you on the forehead like a mother to her child. She wore a red dress on a few occasions, I changed my nick in her honour, as you see, investigations are ongoing
- One woman named Samantha who lived in Belgium in the 1930ies (not sure about that one at all though)
- One (or more?) life in Ecuador (as 'indio') in a little mountain village called PunÃ♥n (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun%C3%ADn_%28parroquia%29)
- A probable life in a Hindu country, maybe temple-related
- One life in Atlantis alluded to me only by a synchronicity (not more)

Btw. I am sure I had lives on other planets and dimensions as whatever kind of being as I consider myself a kind of 'star seed'. I think I was rather energy than physical body-like, because I still have so much problems with physicality and all that comes with it (despite a few Earth lives 'completed', but I do not think they were many).

dontco
19th February 2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks, everyone! :-) lovely stories...
CFT- wow. I never heard anyone say that (except for, maybe, Abraham Hicks). Cool. I don't really think that you're "brand new", I actually expected you to be rather developed in your soul development...
BW- yes, you're right, you're pouring some new light on this subject for me. Thanks! :-)
Sinera- You are the king of past lives! :tongue: You do have some cool ones, especially Atlantis! It would be so cool if there would be a past life regression of someone who lived there on youtube. At least we have the Seth material.
It is quite possible that you are not from earth, but you came here for a reason (maybe because eath is a "though planet" and people get fast progress).
Moo-

But wouldn't everything I know now be something that I learned in a past life? And the things I struggle with in THIS life (but eventually overcome) will be the things I will learn in this life?

Im a beginner at this so please be patient with me.
I'm no expert, but I'm gonna say what I think is true (everyone has a right for their own belief, of course). When we come to earth- we loose our memory of everything that ever happened to us. We sort of "sign a contract" (it was actually in Robert Monroe's book). There are good things and there are bad things that come with it. For example- if a soul did very poorly in it's last life- it may become very scared to go on and try again and so erasing it's memory is the smartest thing to do. The other thing you said- I think it's true. Most people take more than one life to overcome things like anger for example, though :-) if you want to know more about the subject, you could read Michael Newton's books, they're very interesting.
dontco.

Osiris
20th February 2015, 10:29 PM
I was a navigator on a ship bound for the new world, we were up to no good, a crew of blood thirsty ruffians {vibe i got} in the vision. I was just shown that and my death from drowning after being thrown over board in a storm I believe and wondered the coast for years as a spook.

Had a vision once of my funeral taking place in the deep woods of England somewhere in ancient times, again just the vibe i got. And was carried underground and placed in a kind of catacomb like tomb.

I was told, after inquires I made while out of body, that I was a mountain man and participated in a Indian massacre, vision came with only sounds of the slaughter, my voice talking at the time and the ..screaming, crying of the victims and there families ect... it was pretty ugly... And the experience of them taking me back there was mind blowing.

MooSaysTheCat
21st February 2015, 10:17 AM
I'm no expert, but I'm gonna say what I think is true (everyone has a right for their own belief, of course). When we come to earth- we loose our memory of everything that ever happened to us. We sort of "sign a contract" (it was actually in Robert Monroe's book). There are good things and there are bad things that come with it. For example- if a soul did very poorly in it's last life- it may become very scared to go on and try again and so erasing it's memory is the smartest thing to do. The other thing you said- I think it's true. Most people take more than one life to overcome things like anger for example, though :-) if you want to know more about the subject, you could read Michael Newton's books, they're very interesting.
dontco.

I have heard and read about many different theory's regarding reincarnation for example the idea that the same soul reincarnates over and over again or that one soul actually controls a number of individuals, or that every soul before they are born (on Earth) are given or downloaded a series of iconic "life's". For example many people have said that they are the reincarnation of Christofer Columbus, of course that is "impossible" , so some people believe that these "iconic characters" are actually downloaded to every soul as a type of reference guide or something.

So after reading all of this, I came with the conclusion that the belief of "reincarnation" is too unstable (at least for me) and decided to move on to other ideas instead.

Ugh now that I think about it it looks like I'm trying to downplay reincarnation T . T But I don't mean to do that, even if you don't believe me at this point I actually still like talking about reincarnation and stuff, I mean I don't reply to a lot of threads so I hope that just the fact that I replied here shows at least a little bit that I honestly enjoy talking about this !

ButterflyWoman
21st February 2015, 11:10 AM
I came with the conclusion that the belief of "reincarnation" is too unstable (at least for me) and decided to move on to other ideas instead.
Yes, that's pretty much the conclusion I was trying to describe in my post. :) I don't disbelieve, but neither do I believe, and even if I did decide to believe, which model would I invest my belief into, when there are so many possibilities? But, like you, I still enjoy the topic and like to read and hear people's stories and insights. It's an amazingly rich area of human experience, thought, philosophy, etc.

Sinera
22nd February 2015, 08:14 PM
.... Atlantis! It would be so cool if there would be a past life regression of someone who lived there on youtube.
Check out Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe book series. There is a lot about Atlantis past life regressions in these books (most of it I believe was in Volume two, but it is also scattered across the others) and old civilisations.
Also check out Edgar Cayce on this topic. There is a book on his past life readings on Atlantis only, it's called "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis".

.... before they are born (on Earth) are given or downloaded a series of iconic "life's". For example many people have said that they are the reincarnation of Christofer Columbus, of course that is "impossible" , so some people believe that these "iconic characters" are actually downloaded to every soul as a type of reference guide or something.

This can also be found in Dolores Cannon's books. She called it an "imprint". It's like the sould gets to a library before entering a new life and downloads lives of that time to get information of what to expect. It appears almost like a life lived on their own but is just an "imprint". The way to differentiate is to ask the Higher Self in the session, otherwise it is possible you only experience an imprinted life.

And yes, this could be a reason for "celeb" past lives which are given as a representative. However, and this is what every regressionist will tell you: "famous" lives are a rare exception and almost never happen. Most past lives are even quite mundane. Moreover, consider the possibilty that some people might lie about famous past lives for ego reasons ...

dontco
24th February 2015, 02:50 PM
Sinera-

Check out Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe book series. There is a lot about Atlantis past life regressions in these books (most of it I believe was in Volume two, but it is also scattered across the others) and old civilisations.
Also check out Edgar Cayce on this topic. There is a book on his past life readings on Atlantis only, it's called "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis".
Yay!!! thank you so much, I had no idea :-) added to my "to read" list.

Moo & BW- I think you're right, the area is pretty much confusing to say the least :P I'm still going with what Newton writes since he repeated the process (let's call it experiment) many times and got the same answers and that's as scientific as it gets, to me. And I haven't heard about what you mentioned, but I like the concept! it's quite possible that the individual "downlads" it so they would know what to expect. I guess coming in to an unfamiliar setting can become very overwhelming.

Osiris-

I was told, after inquires I made while out of body, that I was a mountain man and participated in a Indian massacre, vision came with only sounds of the slaughter, my voice talking at the time and the ..screaming, crying of the victims and there families ect... it was pretty ugly... And the experience of them taking me back there was mind blowing.

wow... some harsh exeriences you've got there. Hope you're ok! it sounds really scary.

Osiris
24th February 2015, 10:51 PM
na I invite harsh experiences from my guides here and over there, Its too difficult for them to get through the way things are. I want to be hit with a hammer right up beside my head, its the easiest way to gain clarity and come to real-ish conclusions.

CFTraveler
12th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Even though I came in to this world with distinct memories from previous ones (or one), I have never known who I was before, even if I was 'someone' before at all. This is because when as a child I recognized 'other' babies from 'before' every once in a while, they didn't recognize me, and I have one memory of running in a large concrete tube-like thing, and being chased, and that is all. But the regressions I've done always say I'm not 'one' person but a group, or no one at all. FWTW.

dontco
12th June 2015, 06:26 PM
Aleister Crowley. man my life has sucked :mrgreen:
I don't know that much about him but cool hehe ;)

Even though I came in to this world with distinct memories from previous ones (or one), I have never known who I was before, even if I was 'someone' before at all. This is because when as a child I recognized 'other' babies from 'before' every once in a while, they didn't recognize me, and I have one memory of running in a large concrete tube-like thing, and being chased, and that is all. But the regressions I've done always say I'm not 'one' person but a group, or no one at all. FWTW.

That's awesome. I think a very low percentage of people can say they have this kind of memory :-)
I wonder if these past life regression videos on YouTube have any effect. I once tried one and only saw a black haired white woman for a few seconds, then nothing. Maybe it would work for others, though.

dontco
12th June 2015, 06:39 PM
If anyone wants to try a past life regression, here's a guided video. If you decide to try it, post and let us know how it worked! ;) yay! and there are other videos about it on YouTube ( I searched past life regression hypnosis).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RHDHjYJA

IA56
13th June 2015, 08:59 AM
Thank you dearest dontco for posting this regression, it was wierd....I did not see anything before we hit the elevator...I was in 3 of me...one floating with my back on the elevator sealing...one standing in the elevator with someone else...and one in a hole in the elevator floor....when we came out of the elevator....and opened the door ...it was my right leg where the staires lead to the next door....when I opened the door...it was just space...and when I turned my eyes up in the space I see my legs only from lower legs and feets...and a huge dragon kissing my feets....the feeling I got...was that I have no past life....and no future life as this kind of life so to speak....I only saw this life...the dragon kissing my feets is from this life....wierd???

So this keeps me ponder a long time...haha..

Love'
ia'

If anyone wants to try a past life regression, here's a guided video. If you decide to try it, post and let us know how it worked! ;) yay! and there are other videos about it on YouTube ( I searched past life regression hypnosis).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RHDHjYJA

Sinera
13th June 2015, 04:52 PM
In 2009 I went to a past life therapist. Even one who was trained in Michael Newton's method. It did not work. I am not hypnotisable. Same applies to any guided meditation (which is a bit similar for me). It just does not work. I cannot get into it enough. It was a frustrating experience back then because I thought I needed it so badly and was very disappointed.

Today I think it was a blessing because only after that I started to investigate OBEs and APs and similar stuff. And finally also came to this place in 2010 after having read Robert's AD-book.

I am planning on a full regression now indeed. Via AP. This is the only way for me. Others have done it too. It is possible to go into a past life. After I have managed to gather the 'last batch' of some basic data via the Akashic Void on my target Sinera (year of birth and full name and exact birth place still missing...) I will do this regression. It's fixed, on the plan, no way around it. Keep yah posted.
:wink:

dontco
16th June 2015, 12:56 PM
Thank you dearest dontco for posting this regression, it was wierd....I did not see anything before we hit the elevator...I was in 3 of me...one floating with my back on the elevator sealing...one standing in the elevator with someone else...and one in a hole in the elevator floor....when we came out of the elevator....and opened the door ...it was my right leg where the staires lead to the next door....when I opened the door...it was just space...and when I turned my eyes up in the space I see my legs only from lower legs and feets...and a huge dragon kissing my feets....the feeling I got...was that I have no past life....and no future life as this kind of life so to speak....I only saw this life...the dragon kissing my feets is from this life....wierd???

So this keeps me ponder a long time...haha..

Love'
ia'

Hey IA! Thank you for checking out the video! :thumbsup: And yes, I think your experience is really something to ponder about.
much love :redface:

dontco
16th June 2015, 01:19 PM
In 2009 I went to a past life therapist. Even one who was trained in Michael Newton's method. It did not work. I am not hypnotisable. Same applies to any guided meditation (which is a bit similar for me). It just does not work. I cannot get into it enough. It was a frustrating experience back then because I thought I needed it so badly and was very disappointed.

Today I think it was a blessing because only after that I started to investigate OBEs and APs and similar stuff. And finally also came to this place in 2010 after having read Robert's AD-book.

I am planning on a full regression now indeed. Via AP. This is the only way for me. Others have done it too. It is possible to go into a past life. After I have managed to gather the 'last batch' of some basic data via the Akashic Void on my target Sinera (year of birth and full name and exact birth place still missing...) I will do this regression. It's fixed, on the plan, no way around it. Keep yah posted.
:wink:

Sinera, that's really annoying, I'm sorry about what you went through, I feel for you :( But I think it really came out for the best, in the end. I guess we all (or most) have something that pushed us to this spiritual path. I was in a very bad time in my life when I started reading Neville Goddard and it's what started the whole thing for me (the teacher appears when the student is ready :-)).

Ooooohh yes, do tell about your regression! I'm sure many would love to hear.

BTW- about hypnotizability- as I understand the more outgoing a person is the easier it is to hypnotize him. I'm not really sure about myself but I tried this test (http://aghypnotherapy.com/hypnotizable-online-quiz/) right now and got:
You scored 34 points! You are a good hypnotic subject and will go into hypnosis easily.

But this test seems a bit silly.

And when I tried (another) regression on YouTube I just sort of got glimpses and then I saw a vision of a woman in a room injecting herself. I really don't know what to make of it.

IA56
16th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Hey IA! Thank you for checking out the video! :thumbsup: And yes, I think your experience is really something to ponder about.
much love :redface:

Thank you dontco ...:D

Love
ia

mystyx
18th June 2015, 11:05 PM
I did the video for 35 min. I thought this was a good time to try but it didnt seem to work for me tho his relaxation tech worked very well on me (it hurt when I broke myself out of trance, I didnt say the key word tho). I have been hypnotized before.. kinda.. nearly my whole life I am aware when asleep, so I am aware when hypnotized. I thought he talked too much and kept interrupting me while I was observing. He didnt do an exercise to remove my own thoughts from the incoming info, such as watching everything on a theater screen (I didnt do that because he said to only follow his instructions). Also.. suggesting things I see? Is that normal in hypnotism? When I researched, the location names didnt match up, so at least some of the info was incorrect. The only part that felt pretty certain was when I got out of the elevator there was a big black void.
Maybe it just wasn't a good time for me. I usually have better luck doing things on my own.

When I went to school at the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii the 3rd 'year' students did past life observations on guests and other students as part of their weekly practice called 'aura readings'. They do it for free in person and on phone (in person is better). Im only 2nd 'year' I havent taken aura reading. They also teach how to access the akashic records late in the classes, I was impatient and did it the 1st year.

I know about a some of my past lives from 'dreams', observation, C.C.H., personal fears skills and quirks that were not developed in this life, and people I meet who I had a relationship with or I wronged or who wronged me (sometimes I want to tell total strangers how sorry I am for what I did). Personally I dont think Karma is a good thing unless it is applied to someone who only learns from cause and effect.
I like the skills you developed in past lives can be real handy.

dontco
21st June 2015, 06:00 PM
@mystyx: Thanx for trying out the regression video! And I must say your school sounds awesome! can you tell us about aura reading and accessing the records and how to do it? (if it's ok)

newfreedom
22nd June 2015, 09:06 AM
Hello! Dear AD members, I have an interesting question for you! What past lives do you know about? Also- do you remember what lessons you've learned from these lives?
That's do interesting for me, when I hear about these things, I'm happy like a little child :-)
thank you so much!
Dontco :heart:

Past Lives

Waiting to be 'be-headed'
Soon to marry a man i didn't want to marry
living free, joyful, youthful, at peace
female reptilian queen
a giant
fish, frog, dog, gorilla, dolphin, bird

These are what i know...

8)x

dontco
24th June 2015, 10:49 PM
Past Lives

female reptilian queen
a giant

These are what i know...

8)x
Yay, thanks for posting! Sorry I missed your response... You've got some awesome past lives on your list! I bet the giant one was interesting.

mystyx
2nd July 2015, 04:43 AM
Past Lives

female reptilian queen
a giant

These are what i know...

8)x

Wow a lizard queen and a giant. When were the nephilim? You must be pretty old. Im sure some of us are millions of years old. I met a 'Reptilian Matriarch' before pretty scary. I was once a bad guy too .. maybe you were nice queen I dunno ;)

Most of the negative effects of past traumas I overcame in this lifetime.
Starting from oldest known.

-- a 'bad guy': a male high priest who helped destroy Lemuria and brought many demons into the world through portals. as a result I have no interest in intentionally causing harm. also some various things from that past have come up despite it being about 20,000 years ago.
--a wizard called Artemis. as a result learning from the elements is my default path. lots of influences from the wiz. he longtime gave me a sense of being in the wrong time period
--an eastern monk who dedicated his life to meditating in a cave: it greatly improves my ability to meditate. I know Buddhist entities because of it. I live like a monk in this life.
--a tai chi swordsman (maybe)
--a woman baker who had her entire village slaughtered by vikings. she was the only survivor. some of it I remember like being there. I met a few of the vikings, reincarnated so I could forgive them. I still love to bake and do so as an expression of love.
--a deckhand sailing a wood ship to the 'new world': where I got my love of adventure and fear of 'human made objects sunken in water'
--someone called Brenden.. who was a 'god' apparently
--a little boy in America who HATED failure. : still working on that one
--I have memories of my most recent life, everything that happened between dying and being born into this life. I know what it is like to be a fetus and all the stages of development. We actually have all our memories the first few months as a fetus and they fade as our new body grows. I used to get a lot of dejavu but instead of just a feeling I would sometimes see myself arranging my future life with someone.

Its hard to be sure of most of it, but unexplainable traits and skills are a very good indicator of past lives. In this life I had to process what I call 'rage of the ages': karmic anger accumulated from all previous lives. And a sensation I call 'soul fatigue', that is being sick of existing and reincarnating for so long. Being old doesn't necessarily mean more advanced; you could spend 100k years to learn one lesson.