PDA

View Full Version : Something sat on me and touched me? OBE?

Allie
24th February 2015, 06:13 PM
Hi, I have been experiencing this feeling for years. For as long as I can remember, found myself in this state where I feel like I'm half awake and half asleep and my body feels like it's vibrating. I try to move but I can't and when I do move, my movements are heavy. I always feel like there is someone else with me in my room when this happens and I can hear noises. I immediately get scared and I try to wake up as I realized I'm not fully awake. Recently I've been trying to relax when this happens and then I wake up. A few years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and as I tried to fall back asleep I began to feel these vibrations all over my chest to be exact. And then I felt someone grab my ankle and pull me and drag me from my bed to the window, I woke up immediately after that. And it felt so real. Today I felt the same vibrations and I saw a black figure sitting on top of me. I was laying down on my bed, face up. And I couldn't move so I relaxed. I was scared for a second but then the entity began to rub my breasts (sorry if it's graphic or offensive to some :|) nd it felt so amazing that I just let it happen. I wasn't scared of it anymore and I started moaning. It's a feeling I can't describe but it was as if I was having an orgasmn but not quite. I remembered the figure was dark so I assumed it was a bad entity so I got scared again and woke up. Can this even happen? Is it possible that something was actually touching me? I don't think it might have been something bad because at one point I was not scared of it. But I'm just curious, has anyone experienced something similar?:confused:

susan
24th February 2015, 08:10 PM
Hi Allie, I can only give my thoughts on what you have described and I'm sure you will have more people here to give you their take on this.
First it sounds like you have many times experienced the pre exit stage to an OBE. The noise , sounds , could be voices, bells any kind of noise is heard. This is normal.

The vibrational stage is all part of the pre exit. After a while this stage may not be noticed.
The feeling heavy is normal. It may be your energy is not quite ready for the exit or if you have the heaviness could be your too close to your physical body.
Many of us have been pulled out of body which could be very alarming at the time. However in my case I was already out creeping slowly along my landing and it was as if someone grabbed me by my ankles and threw me in the air hurdling me through my bedroom window outside. I immediately decided ' back to bed' and thought this through. I later found this was to help me , to teach me get as far from the physical body quickly once out.( otherwise heaviness, sluggish and possible failure)
You describe something rubbing your breast. This is where I'm thinking what you think of the breasts , could it be that whoever the dark shadow was could this have been perceived as the locality of your heart chakra. Could your heart chakra be the focus for the dark shadow.
Dark shadow, could this have been how you saw this energy, as dark. Maybe if you had had an exit you may not have seen clearly anyway . Things may have appeared dark, due to energy.
It is so easy to think of a dark shadow feeling your breasts as just that. Bad entity, sexual Intensions.
So my thoughts are this may have been assistance you required to succeed. Specially if you have not had a conscious OBE but have been so close for a long time.
Of course the big question that may spoil this theory is. Your state of mind.
Did you go to bed after an argument. We're you in a troubled state that day. If your state of mind was healthy then I would suggest this was assistance and in no way abusing you.
I think the state of mind at the time is so important.

Osiris
24th February 2015, 10:45 PM
Yes In my opinion it can happen, and your description sounds pretty convincing that it did. It was just manipulating your astral body however,as it seems you where projecting at the time, which is much more responsive to stimulation then the physical. The trouble is, of course, rejecting the creatures assault when you are so vulnerable, Its a pretty common phenomenon and lots of people on this site and others have experienced the same or worse. Our astral or (emotional body) is Easily manipulated and as it can provide a person with a considerable degree of pleasure it is only natural that it will be a target for manipulation by dark spooks. They use it to control and manipulate a person into unseemly activities\thoughts, its all in RB self-defense book. Next time dont give in to the temptation, Control your thoughts dont let ugly {lustful overly erotic thoughts creep into your head during your waking hours,..push them away. And dont give it permission to continue by allowing it to proceed...its looking for a good foot hold for further attachment. It may only be in your auric field for now or perhaps just in the house... I dont want to frighten you....check out RBs book Psychic Self Defense, And dont be alarmed or scared its part of life, it will use fear as well.

Allie
25th February 2015, 01:02 AM
[QUOTE=susan;133199]Hi Allie, I can only give my thoughts on what you have described and I'm sure you will have more people here to give you their take on this.
First it sounds like you have many times experienced the pre exit stage to an OBE. The noise , sounds , could be voices, bells any kind of noise is heard. This is normal.

The vibrational stage is all part of the pre exit. After a while this stage may not be noticed.
The feeling heavy is normal. It may be your energy is not quite ready for the exit or if you have the heaviness could be your too close to your physical body.
Many of us have been pulled out of body which could be very alarming at the time. However in my case I was already out creeping slowly along my landing and it was as if someone grabbed me by my ankles and threw me in the air hurdling me through my bedroom window outside. I immediately decided ' back to bed' and thought this through. I later found this was to help me , to teach me get as far from the physical body quickly once out.( otherwise heaviness, sluggish and possible failure)

Thanks for the response, I have never tried astral projection and I've been aware for a while that it might have been possible that what I was going through was related to OBE, when I feel it coming I try to wake up. I'm not comfortable that it happens on its own :/

Allie
25th February 2015, 01:18 AM
It's the first time I've let it happen. I don't ever try to practice astral projection and it happens on its own. It's unnerving sometimes because I always feel like something is causing it. Since it's out of my control I try to relax in order to wake up. It doesn't scare me that the entity might be bad. This time maybe I attracted it? I mean, I had similar thoughts as I was falling back to sleep. Years ago I was in that state and someone kissed me, I was able to see his face. But he walked away. My last question would be, is it okay that this happens unwillingly? I feel like because this has happened so many times when I was younger and I never knew what was happening to me, it has now given me a bad taste and therefore Im scared to try to have an OBE. Also if it's any help, I was very tired this morning but kept waking up. After the incident with the black figure I wasn't tired anymore so I got out of bed and came to this forum for possible explanations :/

heliac
25th February 2015, 06:22 AM
Hi allie,

The touching part is a tactile hallucination. At least it sounds like a pleasant one! I've had some not so nice tactile hallucinations while projecting that were not as pleasant and were similar in nature. I've found the tactile hallucinations and dark figures to be distractions more than anything else.

If you can get to the point where you can feel tactile hallucinations you should also be able to have an OBE. You will need to remember this next time it happens and that can be tough sometimes, the distractions can be quiet convincing. Try keeping it simple at first.

Next time you get tactile hallucinations or see dark figures try your best to get your mind off of it by thinking of where you want to project. Let's say you've made it a goal to project to the room next to yours, brush off the distractions if you can and continue on your way to your goal.

CFTraveler
25th February 2015, 01:43 PM
Something everyone should read, at least once: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection

Allie
25th February 2015, 11:38 PM
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I could not sleep at all last night. My heart was beating very fast. I guess if I see those dark figures as distractions as opposed to evil things I will be able to try this when I'm ready :)

Allie
25th February 2015, 11:50 PM
Thanks helped a lot!!:-D

CFTraveler
26th February 2015, 01:24 PM
You're welcome. I hope it helped assuage your fears. Sometimes, knowing that this type of thing happens to others and that we're still alive and functional can be helpful. When I first started having similar experiences I thought I was going crazy, and couldn't figure out the kind of 'crazy' I might be. This led me to seek answers, and found that it was part of being in altered states, and from then on found explanations that made sense to me.