PDA

View Full Version : Running Commentary During Projection

demo
27th February 2015, 04:32 AM
I have found out the coolest thing that helps me quite a bit. During Projections it seems as though as I can chat and ask questions to entities who know exactly whats going on. I'm not sure if they are helpers or what, but it is my best discovery yet.

After wriggling from the physical body(I have never seen my physical body though) I am usually pulled to a different environment every time, but the last few times I know that i can communicate while I am being pulled.

Last night I was being pulled by the energy legs(just an energy pull, no entities or anything that i know of) and then i wriggled out my torso and head, then started floating backwards. I could see space and the solar system just flying by really fast and I did get a moment of "oh crap Im going pretty far out". But then I started asking questions(all while still floating/being pulled somewhere). I asked where are we going? And a voice replied "to see the dinosaurs". This communication makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. I landed on an environment with dinosaurs. I was expecting something different though. They looked quite cartoony and they were fighting each other a lot. Seemed like a simulation. I asked why they looked like cartoons and different voice replied " They are pixelated on purpose, and also you can only watch here and there is no interaction".

A little bt disappointed my vision was becoming less clear and I heard one voice saying "hes fading..." Then I said "how can I stay here longer?" Then after about 5-8 seconds of silence and me trying to keep the vision clear I asked again " Why is my vision becoming this hard to see(it was like i was trying to look out of a fishbowl that was covered in weeds?" A voice replied with hesitation "There are quite a few combinations of things and no time to go over them".

Then back to physical and wide awake! haha.

I have found I can even ask for a commentary. Like people watching and explaining whats going on without my response. This has been good for me because the voices have a wisdom behind them and seem like they know exactly what im going through and are very clear about it.

CFTraveler
27th February 2015, 01:36 PM
That is cool. I'm going to try it next time I project.

susan
28th February 2015, 10:46 AM
Yes demo, I think you will have us all wanting to try this .This would be so much quicker and easier than trying to work it out ourselves.
Love it.

powessy
14th March 2015, 03:31 AM
Hello Demo

Sounds pretty cool, I have had thousands of obes but I have yet to hear anything in the astral. I just get out of body and move around then back to body I love this feeling and do it as often as I can. I have never gotten to go other places, other then my own room and house but I can fly and move around as I wish in my environment.

together forever in time

Powessy