PDA

View Full Version : Time Shifting

TimeTravel
27th February 2015, 05:21 AM
What you think about about this topic ?
here is a little abstract

"Time shifting is a relatively new term which describes the ancient phenomenon observed by shamans, yogis, and other spiritual adepts capable of accessing, experiencing and influencing events in the past, present, and future. Time shifts are reality shifts in which the dimension of reality we know as "time" undergoes some kind of observable transformation. Time shifts appear to us in such a way that we can observe them in the form of time loops, time travel, time slowing down, and retrocausality."

And here the Link
http://realityshifters.com/pages/articles/timeshifting.html

You think i can Change Eents in the past, or better still wake up in the past and my life to live again ?

DarkChylde
27th February 2015, 10:33 AM
here's what I think about this "topic"

*I didn't buy into it (wasn't a true believer) , but started changing my mind slowly when I saw the sheer volume of posts in which people talked about successful time travel and reality shifting (I mean post upon post of people saying "Did it" , "Oh yes! Sweet Success" ,"Finally!!", I mean that many people just cannot be faking it right?.

*I was still mostly unimpressed by time travel and reality shifting, still not truly believing it from the genuine depth of my heart (I mean sheesh sounds so corny right?, I mean come on!) but then I used the "intelligent" part of of my mind and used this reasoning : with SO many people posting , writing and blogging about their successful time travel (as opposed to always and ever asking if it was a possibility) , they had to be onto something right? , Oh gullible me! why had I don't be born more clever! , but that's clearly spilt milk now.

*Upon further research it became more clear to me that just like Astral Travel , Lucid Dreaming , Energy Work , that yes , indeed it was true , Time Travel was a genuinely credible belief in the advanced spiritual community ( I'm not so sure about UFO's and Ghosts and stuff like that since I'm a skeptic you see) so it was hard to sell me over.

*The testimonials really did it for me , there was one in particular that went on about how someone "shifted the time their soul was being put into the fetus as a baby from their family into the Bill Gates family" (yes this was actually a testimonial from a site that "assisted" people in accomplishing time travel and ultimately changing their reality) , after reading that I went to bed that night thinking "maybe life isn't about hard work , ethics , values or amounting to something , maybe yes (maybe just maybe) that yes 'short cuts' did indeed exist and I was blinded by skepticism , held back , barricaded into a loophole of an ever repeating disaster that was my so called life" , the next morning as you can see , true belief really started setting into my heart.

*Let's use the power of common sense : I'm sure if the scientists worked some "mathematical" formula (you can be a skeptic but you can't deny the power of statistics okay?) that proved that yes , there indeed were some certain odds that there is a future possible in which mankind "invented" time travel (by "time machines" I would say) so wouldn't that mean time travel is already happening? (we are already being visited by our future selves!) , how wonderful! , surely the current state of humanity itself is a testimonial to this very fact , when common sense and science combine , that's a double whammy you just cannot doubt.

*That's all pretty neat but can we go back in time and "wake up in our past physical bodies?" ; (I wonder why no one ever asks this question) , but yes ofcourse we can! , think of all the blunders we can undo , all the mistakes we can set right , the wrong decisions we cannot take , the marriages we did not commit to , the child support we will not pay , the hard work and discipline we now won't have to go through (my personal favorite is the question that went "can I look up lottery numbers by time travel?" , I like this question because to me it says that millionaires are onto something and that just might be time travel.

*"Don't knock it till you've tried it" ; I obviously cannot comment on time travel and reality shifting since I have accomplished neither so that way I honestly cannot say by backing it up with evidence that happened to me in my own life experience (and therefore "validating" by the seal of proof) , but I can definitely say this , there are questions we all must think over : "will masturbation and losing semen cause me spiritual weakness?" , "can I use AP to spy on my ex? , suspicion of cheating here" , "Will astral sex get me pregnant?" ,"Can I develop clairvoyant senses for stocks and bonds prediction?".
I'm very obviously placing "time travel and reality shifting" into those category of queries.

I feel much better now (I thank the OP for having given me this opportunity for letting me purge).

I love you all :toast:.

TimeTravel
27th February 2015, 12:42 PM
Ok, i cant so good englisch, and do not understand exactly what you want to say.

You think Tmie Shift is possible, but have no experience with this ?

DarkChylde
27th February 2015, 01:21 PM
i think anything* is possible , so yes , that way surely time travel can be one of those things too :-)