PDA

View Full Version : Astral Vision

scienceofempty
27th February 2015, 08:27 PM
For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?

Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently, or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?

susan
27th February 2015, 10:51 PM
Hi scienceofempty, for me I had a spontaneous guided, assisted OBE during a stressful period in my life before even knowing anything about energy work. I started doing Roberts NEWS after I learnt from someone what this was and was leaving body before my third eye was activated. Without much focus on brow work things started up. Once I started to see movie films, cartoons, faces, portraits, pyramids, single eyes, doves, ankh symbols , me, etc etc I increased the brow work due to wanting more.
In fact one of my earliest experiences was one of my most vivid, so once it opened the image was .OMG, that was fantastic.
So my answer to you would be that for me continual All Over Energy Work was being practiced before it opened but then I focused on brow work more.

CFTraveler
28th February 2015, 12:38 AM
For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day? Hi s.o.e. I don't use the term 'open' because I don't believe clairvoyance involves opening anything, I prefer 'become clairvoyant' or 'have an active chakra', because degrees of clairvoyance vary here and there, depending on what's happening. But when I see I see energy and things around me, as well as vision screens or through the eyelids.
With me, I saw auras naturally as a child, and although I don't see them all the time anymore (only in certain situations), I can see my energy body visually when I'm 'tuned'. And I believe this developed as a byproduct of meditation, more than energy work. At least for me.
I never raise energy to my third eye, at least not by itself. I work on the entire energy body when I do.

scienceofempty
28th February 2015, 01:03 AM
Hi scienceofempty, for me I had a spontaneous guided, assisted OBE during a stressful period in my life before even knowing anything about energy work. I started doing Roberts NEWS after I learnt from someone what this was and was leaving body before my third eye was activated. Without much focus on brow work things started up. Once I started to see movie films, cartoons, faces, portraits, pyramids, single eyes, doves, ankh symbols , me, etc etc I increased the brow work due to wanting more.
In fact one of my earliest experiences was one of my most vivid, so once it opened the image was .OMG, that was fantastic.
So my answer to you would be that for me continual All Over Energy Work was being practiced before it opened but then I focused on brow work more.

Hi Susan!

Sounds like some very interesting life experience you have there under your belt!
Basically (after your OBE), you were simply practicing energy work and were experiencing astral vision spontaneously WITHOUT dong brow work specifically, but then when you did start doing brow work more how did that affect your astral vision? Did it go from the occasional pyramid or dove image (assuming with eyes closed, like a movie film on the black of your eyelids?) to a consistent "I can now see auras and spirits and energy everyday of my waking life" kind of thing?

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences!

scienceofempty
28th February 2015, 01:10 AM
Hi s.o.e. I don't use the term 'open' because I don't believe clairvoyance involves opening anything, I prefer 'become clairvoyant' or 'have an active chakra', because degrees of clairvoyance vary here and there, depending on what's happening. But when I see I see energy and things around me, as well as vision screens or through the eyelids.
With me, I saw auras naturally as a child, and although I don't see them all the time anymore (only in certain situations), I can see my energy body visually when I'm 'tuned'. And I believe this developed as a byproduct of meditation, more than energy work. At least for me.
I never raise energy to my third eye, at least not by itself. I work on the entire energy body when I do.

Hey CFTraveler,

Your response has inspired me to re-examine my perception of how the third eye actually "works"!

You see, the way I perceive it is that mine is shut closed like an eyelid, because I don't see astral entities walking around in the physical world, or auras, or the energy that I feel in between the palms of my hands, or any movie screens on the back of my eyelids. I can certainly FEEL my third eye (the pressure, the spinning), but I just can't "see" anything with it and don't know how to start "using" it to see things...all I know how to do is feel the pressure, and intensify the energy by focusing in that spot.

When you say you see your energy body "visually" when you're "tuned", does that mean you are actually seeing energy there with your eyes open the same way you would see, for example, a purple aura around a person's body? Or do you mean in your "imagination/visualization" type thing?

Thanks for sharing all that! It's interesting to know your development came more from meditation than energy work.

If I may ask, are you not interested in having your third eye chakra more active (so that, for example, you can see auras whenever you want)?

TheFifth
28th February 2015, 04:09 AM
For me, clairvoyance has come about more by "intention" than energy work. I still consider it to be in the process of developing. In my experience it has been gradual, rather than some sudden breakthrough. It started as a nearly constant mind's eye glow, like a sunset (which varies in intensity from dim to *quite* bright) and evolved into a swirling white mist. With time, this white mist began to form faces and images, then movies, then blobs of color, etc.

There's different types of visual phenomena as well. Sometimes I'll see animated patterns that look like the "flower of life" and swirling, windmill-like things. A lot of these look like the paintings by the artist Alex Grey. On occasion, I'll see what look like chakras. Most of these visual experiences are internal rather than external.

This ability isn't always active, and as of right now, I seem to have little control over it. It tends to be most active during meditation. It seems to depend on the level of activity in the brow chakra, which, naturally, varies. It is really interesting though. I never used to be big on them, but affirmations have really worked for me here, and they're the best recommendation I have for developing this. It takes time though.

scienceofempty
28th February 2015, 05:42 AM
For me, clairvoyance has come about more by "intention" than energy work. I still consider it to be in the process of developing. In my experience it has been gradual, rather than some sudden breakthrough. It started as a nearly constant mind's eye glow, like a sunset (which varies in intensity from dim to *quite* bright) and evolved into a swirling white mist. With time, this white mist began to form faces and images, then movies, then blobs of color, etc.

There's different types of visual phenomena as well. Sometimes I'll see animated patterns that look like the "flower of life" and swirling, windmill-like things. A lot of these look like the paintings by the artist Alex Grey. On occasion, I'll see what look like chakras. Most of these visual experiences are internal rather than external.

This ability isn't always active, and as of right now, I seem to have little control over it. It tends to be most active during meditation. It seems to depend on the level of activity in the brow chakra, which, naturally, varies. It is really interesting though. I never used to be big on them, but affirmations have really worked for me here, and they're the best recommendation I have for developing this. It takes time though.

That's very cool!! Thank you for sharing and helping me expand my understanding of what's possible. Interesting how for you it's more about "intention"...along what lines are the affirmations that have proven successful for you? I'm open to incorporating that into my practice.

When you say internal experience, you mean you're getting most of your visions on the screen with eyes closed as opposed to perception in the outer/physical world?

ButterflyWoman
28th February 2015, 06:21 AM
ALL sight, including physical sight, is the mind interpreting signals sent to the brain. Different kinds of input may produce different interpretations within the mind, but it's still the mind interpreting as best it can whatever input it's getting.

scienceofempty
28th February 2015, 03:01 PM
ALL sight, including physical sight, is the mind interpreting signals sent to the brain. Different kinds of input may produce different interpretations within the mind, but it's still the mind interpreting as best it can whatever input it's getting.

Yes, it sure is! If your eyelids are close, though, the light rays can't enter through the cornea,and so your mind doesn't have anything to interpret (physically). I was applying that same logic to the "third eye", whereas it's sort of "closed" or better yet, as it seems, "inactive".

Thank you for the input!

DarkChylde
28th February 2015, 04:00 PM
Thank you for the input!
I'm afraid I'll have to double up the thank you , I was reading up and wondering how metaphysical vision gets made , and this was an "aha" moment for me too.:-)

CFTraveler
28th February 2015, 06:56 PM
When you say you see your energy body "visually" when you're "tuned", does that mean you are actually seeing energy there with your eyes open the same way you would see, for example, a purple aura around a person's body? Yes. Like light, (the chakras and aura) or a white mist (like a ghost, I suppose). With eyes open, but in some level of trance, sometimes very light, like if I'm deep in thought- when in a deeper trance then everything looks more like plasma and I can touch it too.

Or do you mean in your "imagination/visualization" type thing? No, I don't believe in anything I see in my mind's eye. It might be just fantasy in my case. I'm very self-skeptical when it comes to this kind of thing, that's why I'm not a good remote viewer.

Leon
1st March 2015, 12:05 AM
CFTraveler, may I ask a question please:Phave you ever raised your kundalini?

ButterflyWoman
1st March 2015, 12:22 AM
Yes, it sure is! If your eyelids are close, though, the light rays can't enter through the cornea,and so your mind doesn't have anything to interpret (physically). I was applying that same logic to the "third eye", whereas it's sort of "closed" or better yet, as it seems, "inactive".

Thank you for the input!
My point was that psychic "sight" is exactly the same principle, except it's not physical. It's still the brain interpreting the input and forming an "image" (which may or may not be visual) from that input.

scienceofempty
1st March 2015, 06:45 AM
My point was that psychic "sight" is exactly the same principle, except it's not physical. It's still the brain interpreting the input and forming an "image" (which may or may not be visual) from that input.

Totally get what you're saying! It's an eye opener (pun intended). I'm struggling with the how. Seems like you have a lot of knowledge that I'm assuming is from experience - What is your level of third eye development? Can you see astral energies all the time?

scienceofempty
1st March 2015, 06:48 AM
Yes. Like light, (the chakras and aura) or a white mist (like a ghost, I suppose). With eyes open, but in some level of trance, sometimes very light, like if I'm deep in thought- when in a deeper trance then everything looks more like plasma and I can touch it too.
No, I don't believe in anything I see in my mind's eye. It might be just fantasy in my case. I'm very self-skeptical when it comes to this kind of thing, that's why I'm not a good remote viewer.

Cool! I agree with not believing in everything you see with the mind's eye - it should either be what you literally see with the third eye, or hear, feel, and sense with your energy body. Anything other than that could too easily be fabrications of the imagination.

ButterflyWoman
1st March 2015, 07:58 AM
I'm struggling with the how.
Here, I'll tell you a true story. There's a trick that swimmers learn, where you can voluntarily close the flap in the back of your throat and cut off the flow of air to your nose. This is incredibly useful to keep water out of your nose. It's simple to do, but it's almost impossible to teach someone HOW to do it. You can just tell them that it is entirely possible, and encourage them to experiment with it until they work it out. Took my daughter years to learn it, but one day she just got it. :) The same is true of wiggling your ears or flaring your nostrils or any number of odd little physical tricks. You just have to keep trying until you get it. And the same is also true of a lot of psychic tricks, as well. :)

Seems like you have a lot of knowledge that I'm assuming is from experience - What is your level of third eye development? Can you see astral energies all the time?
I don't "see" so much as "sense". My strongest area is clairsentience, which is associated by tradition with the heart chakra. I used to NEVER open my third eye because it gave me headaches and dizziness and quite overwhelmed me. I still really don't very often because I can gather all the information I want or need by sentience, so I don't need to look, if that makes sense. My third eye is just exquisitely sensitive, though less than it used to be. And, truth be told, I can function just fine without it. My mind takes the input from other areas and forms a "mental image" that isn't exactly visual (I do use the word "see" but only for convenience).

But to directly answer your question, yes, I can sense energy flows and various kinds of presences and people's emotions and all kinds of stuff. I generally keep myself well-warded and sheielded, because picking up all that stuff all the time is very overwhelming. I can "tune in" to just about anything at will, but the shielding keeps it from invading my energetic space (so to speak) without my consent. I had to learn to set boundaries (in many ways, not just psychic ones). But if I want to, I can go look at someone's inner landscape or pick up on someone's personal history or take a look at some period of historical record or, well, lots of things.

And I'm sorry, I can't tell you "how" I do it. It seems to be just a flexing of will and intention, though, I can tell you that much. I decide to do or see something, and I go and do it. There are still things I can't do easily (certain kinds of reality manifestations in my material life are difficult, for example), but anything to do with gathering knowledge or information is just innate for me.

scienceofempty
1st March 2015, 02:22 PM
Here, I'll tell you a true story. There's a trick that swimmers learn, where you can voluntarily close the flap in the back of your throat and cut off the flow of air to your nose. This is incredibly useful to keep water out of your nose. It's simple to do, but it's almost impossible to teach someone HOW to do it. You can just tell them that it is entirely possible, and encourage them to experiment with it until they work it out. Took my daughter years to learn it, but one day she just got it. :) The same is true of wiggling your ears or flaring your nostrils or any number of odd little physical tricks. You just have to keep trying until you get it. And the same is also true of a lot of psychic tricks, as well. :)

I don't "see" so much as "sense". My strongest area is clairsentience, which is associated by tradition with the heart chakra. I used to NEVER open my third eye because it gave me headaches and dizziness and quite overwhelmed me. I still really don't very often because I can gather all the information I want or need by sentience, so I don't need to look, if that makes sense. My third eye is just exquisitely sensitive, though less than it used to be. And, truth be told, I can function just fine without it. My mind takes the input from other areas and forms a "mental image" that isn't exactly visual (I do use the word "see" but only for convenience).

But to directly answer your question, yes, I can sense energy flows and various kinds of presences and people's emotions and all kinds of stuff. I generally keep myself well-warded and sheielded, because picking up all that stuff all the time is very overwhelming. I can "tune in" to just about anything at will, but the shielding keeps it from invading my energetic space (so to speak) without my consent. I had to learn to set boundaries (in many ways, not just psychic ones). But if I want to, I can go look at someone's inner landscape or pick up on someone's personal history or take a look at some period of historical record or, well, lots of things.

And I'm sorry, I can't tell you "how" I do it. It seems to be just a flexing of will and intention, though, I can tell you that much. I decide to do or see something, and I go and do it. There are still things I can't do easily (certain kinds of reality manifestations in my material life are difficult, for example), but anything to do with gathering knowledge or information is just innate for me.

Ha, I really like the analogy you made to cutting off air flow to your nose. It puts it into even more perspective.

Well I just had an amazing experience in my meditation, just now in fact!! I was in a really deep trance, so deep I'm not even sure how I stayed so mentally aware! I was in full body paralysis but was "blind". My attempts to leave my body were unsuccessful. However when I focused on my brow chakra, I began to see a little high definition movie start playing!! There were symbols, I can't recall what, getting closer and closer...I held my focus on them to make sure it was real and yes it was exactly like I was "watching" something while at the same time being aware of my sleeping body, and not just imagining or dreaming. It was amazing! Now to figure out how to use this in the day to day...

That's amazing that clairsentience is your strongest ability, but I can imagine how important it must be for you to constantly setup protection! Your power to see someone's inner landscape just sounds so awesome!

ButterflyWoman
2nd March 2015, 06:10 AM
I was in a really deep trance, so deep I'm not even sure how I stayed so mentally aware!
Practice. :) I used to fall asleep when I'd get into a deep trance, even if I was sitting up in a moderately uncomfortable chair. Practice has made it easier to maintain awareness (though I don't normally do very deep trance; a light trance works fine for almost all purposes for me).

Your power to see someone's inner landscape just sounds so awesome!
It's actually kind of weird. :) It's just how my mind puts together a visualisation of the information, I guess. I don't do it much, because it's kind of creepy to go poking around in someone's inner landscape. It's like going into someone's house and looking around just because they didn't lock the door (and believe me, hardly anyone has any sort of psychic protections or any awareness at all). Even if you don't mean any harm and you don't do anything inappropriate, it's just rude. ;)

dontco
2nd March 2015, 10:05 AM
Just wanted to note I had 2 OBEs in a row where I left the body and couldn't see a thing even though I got very far from the body (which is supposed to help). Then when I was back at the body I worked on the third eye area for just 2 seconds or so- which I assume activated it and then I got out and saw everything normally :-)
I was inspired by this great thread, with really helpful information in it from gifted people. So thanks! :heart:

CFTraveler
2nd March 2015, 01:31 PM
CFTraveler, may I ask a question please:Phave you ever raised your kundalini? It's come up two times, but I have never raised it on purpose.

scienceofempty
2nd March 2015, 08:15 PM
Practice. :) I used to fall asleep when I'd get into a deep trance, even if I was sitting up in a moderately uncomfortable chair. Practice has made it easier to maintain awareness (though I don't normally do very deep trance; a light trance works fine for almost all purposes for me).

I guess you're right, and it looks like my practice over the last 2-3 did just pay off right then! I don't find it easy and it takes long to get into deep trance, and wish I could use my clairvoyance like that even in light states lol. More practice!

It's actually kind of weird. :) It's just how my mind puts together a visualisation of the information, I guess. I don't do it much, because it's kind of creepy to go poking around in someone's inner landscape. It's like going into someone's house and looking around just because they didn't lock the door (and believe me, hardly anyone has any sort of psychic protections or any awareness at all). Even if you don't mean any harm and you don't do anything inappropriate, it's just rude. ;)

When you put it that way, it does sound kind of creepy! Sounds like a question of ethics at this point!

Just wanted to note I had 2 OBEs in a row where I left the body and couldn't see a thing even though I got very far from the body (which is supposed to help). Then when I was back at the body I worked on the third eye area for just 2 seconds or so- which I assume activated it and then I got out and saw everything normally :-)
I was inspired by this great thread, with really helpful information in it from gifted people. So thanks! :heart:

Awesome! I think we had a similar experience. I'll always keep this in mind now!

TheFifth
2nd March 2015, 09:02 PM
When you say internal experience, you mean you're getting most of your visions on the screen with eyes closed as opposed to perception in the outer/physical world?

Yeah. I mean, I've seen auras before (usually after meditation) and a few orbs with my eyes open; but in general, these visual experiences are against some sort of "screen" in my mind's eye. The more powerful experiences almost feel like I'm transported somewhere else--that's why I call it an "experience," hahaha. It seems it have many manifestations, and, as with a lot of this metaphysical stuff, it varies somewhat depending on the individual.

scienceofempty
3rd March 2015, 12:28 AM
Yeah. I mean, I've seen auras before (usually after meditation) and a few orbs with my eyes open; but in general, these visual experiences are against some sort of "screen" in my mind's eye. The more powerful experiences almost feel like I'm transported somewhere else--that's why I call it an "experience," hahaha. It seems it have many manifestations, and, as with a lot of this metaphysical stuff, it varies somewhat depending on the individual.

Rather interesting!

Saturn
3rd March 2015, 02:07 AM
I recently took a vacation trip and one of the things I did was go on a tour of a cave system. There were a couple of times where the guide would turn off all the lights to show how pitch black dark it is in a cave. I thought it was interesting because I could see my hands/arms slightly clearer in the absolute darkness than I normally would when I close my eyes at night or in my house where there is always a little light from the sun, moon, street lamps, etc.

The reason why I started trying to look at myself in the dark was because of a video I watched on youtube a few years ago about seeing auras. So I would sit there at work looking at my hand trying to see if I would notice anything. The only thing I noticed was a slight clear distortion about a few millimeters thick around my hands and fingers. I also could see it around objects. I knew light behaves like a wave so I figured this was just some kind of distortion I'm seeing as the light waves bend around the edges of objects. So I tried it in darkness to see what would happen and I saw the "movement" of my arms/hands. I don't know if I have seen an aura yet but I don't think any of this "energy" we are seeing has anything to do with the physical visible light spectrum.
As for the third eye, when I first started messing with it I didn't know anything about it. I just saw a drawing of a person with a third eye on their forehead and heard it was used for psychic stuff and that you open it. So I was trying to do telekinesis one day and nothing was happening. I visualized a big cyclopes eye on my forehead opening and while focusing on the object i was trying to move. The object didn't but I felt a pressure in the center of my brow.

Leon
3rd March 2015, 08:24 AM
It's come up two times, but I have never raised it on purpose.

wow two times, that's really cool:thumbsup::clap: I wish I could do it too:tongue:

But anyways I guess there must be some reason for this, regular energy work or shaktipat:confused:

ButterflyWoman
3rd March 2015, 08:26 AM
I wish I could do it too
Be careful what you wish for. ;)

CFTraveler
3rd March 2015, 01:55 PM
Yeah. The second one was triggered by an unpleasant circumstance, and let me tell you, it didn't make it easier.

Leon
4th March 2015, 11:06 AM
Be careful what you wish for. ;)

LOL:cool: it's already awakened, I have no options, it is like a pregnancy, there is no way to avoid it...;)

Yeah. The second one was triggered by an unpleasant circumstance, and let me tell you, it didn't make it easier.

No pain no gain! Good job CFTraveler:thumbsup:

ButterflyWoman
4th March 2015, 11:44 AM
it's already awakened, I have no options, it is like a pregnancy, there is no way to avoid it...;)
:D Wait until you get to the labour. That's when it REALLY gets... interesting.... ;) :)

CFTraveler
4th March 2015, 07:42 PM
I just found a way to describe it the way it felt to me: Like being in emotional trauma, and being on fire, all at once. And at the same time not in balance, with nothing to grab on to.
-So no thanks.

Aunt Clair
31st May 2015, 03:28 PM
For those of you who have opened your third eye (opened and not simply "activated", the difference being that you can actually see energy when your 2 physical eyes are open or, if your eyes are closed, as if you are watching a movie screen behind your eyelids as opposed to just being able to feel the pressure in your head), did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?

Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently, or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?
Imho and ime, the soul reincarnates affording abilities we call gifts , the spirit has only one life and is that personality forever in the afterlife unless they rest in peace and decay. The works we do in this life are cumulative and can afford greater abilities in the next incarnations. But the legacy is available to all humans despite whatever ability we are born with.

The stages of clairvoyant development are expected. No matter where the magickian begins in this life the next stage for them will fall upon a predictable continuum. So seeing in the third eye comes before seeing through the closed eyelids and seeing in the palms comes a while after that. Seeing remotely is much more difficult still.

Similarly the difficulty of viewing the subject of clairvoyance is predictable. It is much easier to see one's own beloved grandparent than it is to view the principle Christ archangels. It is much more difficult to view Mahatma,Christ or Buddha. But all can learn to do this for a time in optimal conditions. It is called Henios , Kether, Samadhi, Unio Mystica et cetera.

And it is easier to see energy of an aura or a spirit than it is to clairvoyantly see print or numbers which is much more difficult.

The fire energy that is golden is called Shen . This energy is cultivated in the brow centre and it can be cultivated by enkindling the mind with the energy from the solar plexus . That is by energy work the magickian can draw energy from the heart to the brow and this will over time develop from a cold watery blue indigo energy to a reciprocal hot firey golden shen within the centre.

So we need pathworking which includes ;
Energy Work
Asana toleration
Meditation
Mystic Projection
Dreamstate Lessons
Lucid Dreaming
Astral Projection
Healing
et cetera...

Specifically
" did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?" No, I was born able to see spirits before sleep during dreams and during quiet periods spontaneously. I was hypnotised as a child to stop being able to see as I was having such nightmares and night terrors. It began to come back when I was pregnant for the first time and this boosted my clairvoyance to have spontaneous visions of spirit while awake. That was when I was 25.But I had to work to be able to see at will and did not begin to do that until 1995 when I was 39.

I've worked with many mystics and watched some develop form basal clairvoyance to being able to see at will and some have done that in 6 weeks some have taken 17 years to do that.

"Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently?" YES! I learnt to raise energy from NEW and then learnt a reciprocal method from a meditation teacher. By flushing energy down to clean the centres and raising energy up to the crown especially from the heart to the third eye, I cultivated energy to develop clairvoyance.

"or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?" No, I did specific energy work.

Dreamweaver
1st June 2015, 04:44 AM
What is seeing in the palms?

Saturn
1st June 2015, 05:37 AM
Dreamweaver I think she means palm reading but I might be wrong. The only other thing I know related to "seeing in the palm" is the Hamsa symbol which is a hand with an eye in the palm and it is a talisman that protects against the evil eye. The hamsa doesn't seem to relate to clairvoyance specifically, so it is either palm reading or possibly being able to see the nature of something by touching it.

scienceofempty
5th June 2015, 04:59 PM
Imho and ime, the soul reincarnates affording abilities we call gifts , the spirit has only one life and is that personality forever in the afterlife unless they rest in peace and decay. The works we do in this life are cumulative and can afford greater abilities in the next incarnations. But the legacy is available to all humans despite whatever ability we are born with.

The stages of clairvoyant development are expected. No matter where the magickian begins in this life the next stage for them will fall upon a predictable continuum. So seeing in the third eye comes before seeing through the closed eyelids and seeing in the palms comes a while after that. Seeing remotely is much more difficult still.

Similarly the difficulty of viewing the subject of clairvoyance is predictable. It is much easier to see one's own beloved grandparent than it is to view the principle Christ archangels. It is much more difficult to view Mahatma,Christ or Buddha. But all can learn to do this for a time in optimal conditions. It is called Henios , Kether, Samadhi, Unio Mystica et cetera.

And it is easier to see energy of an aura or a spirit than it is to clairvoyantly see print or numbers which is much more difficult.

The fire energy that is golden is called Shen . This energy is cultivated in the brow centre and it can be cultivated by enkindling the mind with the energy from the solar plexus . That is by energy work the magickian can draw energy from the heart to the brow and this will over time develop from a cold watery blue indigo energy to a reciprocal hot firey golden shen within the centre.

So we need pathworking which includes ;
Energy Work
Asana toleration
Meditation
Mystic Projection
Dreamstate Lessons
Lucid Dreaming
Astral Projection
Healing
et cetera...

Specifically
" did it happen spontaneously where all of a sudden you can just see energy and spirits walking about one day?" No, I was born able to see spirits before sleep during dreams and during quiet periods spontaneously. I was hypnotised as a child to stop being able to see as I was having such nightmares and night terrors. It began to come back when I was pregnant for the first time and this boosted my clairvoyance to have spontaneous visions of spirit while awake. That was when I was 25.But I had to work to be able to see at will and did not begin to do that until 1995 when I was 39.

I've worked with many mystics and watched some develop form basal clairvoyance to being able to see at will and some have done that in 6 weeks some have taken 17 years to do that.

"Also, did you do so by raising energy to your third eye consistently?" YES! I learnt to raise energy from NEW and then learnt a reciprocal method from a meditation teacher. By flushing energy down to clean the centres and raising energy up to the crown especially from the heart to the third eye, I cultivated energy to develop clairvoyance.

"or did it come as a by-product of simply raising and working on circulating energy throughout your whole body?" No, I did specific energy work.

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing!

Dreamweaver
8th June 2015, 03:56 AM
Thanks Saturn ; )