PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyance - How to put a succesfull blockage?

Liberator
28th February 2015, 09:51 PM
Hello,

I've been using telepathic communication for a while now and I do need a decent blockage as there are some people, who continiously annoy me. I need some help and a good way to cut them off totally.

Please any advices, techniques or rituals are welcome.

Liberator

ButterflyWoman
1st March 2015, 12:21 AM
I use a 360 degree shield with their name on it. If they're particularly troublesome, I make it so it's reflective on the outside and bounces back their own stuff to them. I had to do this with my parents, my father, in particular, because he kept turning up in my dreams (very annoying, to say the least). The shield I use is basically transparent and permanent, and specifically against HIM. Once I did that and powered it up I haven't had any issues with him (helps that he's on the opposite side of the planet). So long as I don't go looking for him or connect to him (which I am careful never to do), he can't connect with me at all.

I don't use any rituals or specific techniques, other than deciding what I want and then just putting it into action.

dontco
1st March 2015, 08:30 PM
I use an energy conversion box to clear away unwanted thoughts. But BW's way is probably more helpful :-)