PDA

View Full Version : Simple question

escogido
26th July 2006, 02:41 PM
If people tend to start having schizofrenic simptoms(not actual spirits,etc) then those PSD techniques can be effective even for them?
If so,then heres the cure for people without medicine!

No, AD does not promote substituting PSD countermeasures for medically diagnosed conditions of any kind. We advise to continue whichever medically advised therapy or prescription medication is continued, and if Psychic countermeasures are desired, can be used also to supplement the care provided.
Admin.

escogido
26th July 2006, 02:52 PM
And is it worth start using shielding techniques while you are o.k.a.y.?

Murraya
26th July 2006, 02:54 PM
I've heard that schyzophrenic personns can be attacked personns but it's hard to say....I don't know what shiekding means...sorry...

Can you tell me more about it?

DAN
26th July 2006, 04:15 PM
escogido

I deal with schizophrenic symptoms, mainly voices. I haven't taken
one pill for it, i just use the countermeasures in Roberts book.

Dan

31st July 2006, 01:27 AM
If people tend to start having schizofrenic simptoms(not actual spirits,etc) then those PSD techniques can be effective even for them?
If so,then heres the cure for people without medicine!

What kind of symptoms?

I suspect that if it really was neg induced, and the neg was removed, the symptoms would likely clear up in a heart beat, depending of course, on what kind of symptoms we're talking about. If there is something truly psychologically wrong, the symptoms would continue is my guess.

I know when I have neg issues, I hear things and my thoughts go pretty goofy, but, it's getting easier to tell the difference between my own goofy thoughts (which aren't that goofy, really) and the extreme nature of neg influenced goofy thoughts, if that makes any sense. When the neg is removed, those particular goofy thoughts disappear immediately.

Do you have a specific reason for asking this question or are you just kind of wondering?

escogido
31st July 2006, 10:27 AM
Just wondering.

Nikpalj
31st July 2006, 04:30 PM
It's always worth it to start using shielding techniques. not only will this protect you in case you actually do get attacked, but (more importantly) it'll rise your vibrational level and generally get you more into spirituality, which is good of itself. :)

Read the e-book "Thirty years among the dead" by doctor Carl Wickland regarding mental health. It's a forgotten classic in my opinion...

Akashic_Librarian
31st July 2006, 04:41 PM
There is a controversy abotu schizophrenia amongst "Doctors" and "Spiritual healers" SH claim it is Neg activity and D claim it is just a mental disorder. i have had no personal expereince even closely relating to this kind of neg activity so I can't offer definate advice. But I would say shielding is a good way. Also if you want the Quabillisitic Cross of Light is a good purification ritual (even though that isn't it's intended purpose) It also helps strengthen yourself spiritually. If not that then just good old shielding...

Rhone
31st July 2006, 04:43 PM
It would be neat if some army of psychics/healers/astral-butt-kickers got together and astrally raided a mental hospital, getting rid of any negs and healing and shielding the auras (keeping in mind that people who've been possessed essentially have "I'm open, come get me!" signs posted on them) of the hospital's residents.

I wonder what percentage of the residents would be "cured". Unfortunately, to my knowledge that hasn't happened, and I have a feeling it won't any time soon.

Anyway, I agree with Nik--shielding is always good.

CFTraveler
31st July 2006, 04:48 PM
Akashic- could you please post a link or a source to get the Quabalistic Cross of Light? I for one would like to take a look.

Akashic_Librarian
31st July 2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah sure:

http://www.telesterion.com/qabalist.htm

CFTraveler
31st July 2006, 05:13 PM
Cool. Thanks.