PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 The Ego Mind Body (20 years of "SCIENTIFIC" investigations ) PART VI

juancarlosreyesp
15th March 2015, 11:24 AM
continue to part V(updated 15mar2015)

Before entering this part I want to explain it.
Here is a more complex set of evidence about problem in the mental body.

Some years ago started some strange cases.
In example in Natgeo they showed a man who was sleepwalking, and take his car drive several miles kill a person and returned.
Investigating, I found there is more than a dozen of cases like this.

In the other hand there were possessed people, this come from Discovery Channel documental, a man who heard voices for several weeks then while he was conscious he lost control of his arm and tried to kill his wife with a knife.

Why I'm talking about it, is because apparently this comes from a programming of the mental mind, there are always a lot of mental phenomena in example spirits that turn of the cellular, I remember when I has 5 years old I have an experience like these.

The point in this topic is how this happen rationally, if you want to talk about the spiritual power as something you can't understand or control then it can change your mind.

The first are the previous techniques, I have one friend who has a freak friend who said he could cause deep sadness in one person, I know another who said he can warm people remotely too, because if you cuold send images, voice remotely to one person, you could send other kind of vibrations. Adittionally is the fact of people who says you can integrate to the mind of other poeple and feel what he feel and live what he lives, see what he sees, etc.

Based on the understanding I got from the midn ego, it is not complex,

first analyzing the attack to the ego:
1. you must avoid the ego to expand, because the ego must displace to the place in the mind body, the are inside and the back of craneus is the main, the one of control, but there are other where an ego participate in the mind, and gives information or help with his abilities, or gives energy or memories.
2. to assign and identity your ego is his ego
3. project your ego over the ego of the other person to avoid it to expand and expand your ego in the threshold of consciousness and participate in the process of the mind instead of the ego of the being.
4. program a bad functioning in the ego, is interesting if you see a being as a lost of caves where the ego position, then you can program the ego in that area, or you can displace that ego to the craneur area, and then return to his original position.
5. create badfuncitoning, this is about the abilitiy of an ego when he get outs of the body to return to his previous position. Or program bad functioning in choosing and position, left instead right, etc. The interesting is in the case this programming happen it will happen when you are driving or doing daily tasks in the computer in example.

second analyzing taking the towers, thsi means you can take the control of the angel being tower, and higher mind tower in example through the programming of the him
One of the symptoms is the ego child when wakes up perceives he don't have the control of the being. Or when he is awake lose the control of the being, the him, here is the kid of the technique.
What I had seen the him says to the subcosncious which angel being to connect and then set functionality, like associates the higher mind to that angel being, if one ego destroys other, the that is associated to the angel being. etc. Some complex but when you start to understand the essence it makes sense.

I think there are infinite possibilities

But to understand these is necessary to understand the underground people and the theories, because some people who does that are people that reside in a body or can take a body at will. People that don't need to born again losing the consciousnes.

the other is to understand the process of spiritual evolution,
I think urantia clarified me the ideas, there is a perfect god, and there are outer are where the mind starts to be developed, in that process that mind must evolve and return, to that perfect god, but it not happen always, this means a group of beings can decide to exists independently of the One, and the only one to do that is living and destroying him, and that is the point about the rebelion of Lucifer, being don't exists alone, they need to integrate to other beings.
But thsi is not a war of humans, this a war of higher beings, the minimal higher beings is the angel being our next step, bbased on what I understand is once we gather enough egos we have to go to a place and there we integrate to other egos and evolve to what is an angel being, and the humans who are in process to wake up spiritually are only like as we see to animals in the mental area, animals have mind, but they don't evolved it enough. In the same way we have spirit we we didn't evolve enough. We need to integrate to an angel being to exist spiritual and mentally.
The angel being need too to integrate to other beings, but he has an spiritual independence and abilities that we as humans don't have.
In the other hands god can't do anything, he has limited funcitonality, in hte same way angel being need to integrate to humans to operate, as we need of them to exists spiritually, and from that understanding comes the understanding of how the reality really works the underground groups and other phenomena didn't make sense.
Some I read always is about hte freedom of choice about the real limitation higher minds to alter the decision of lower beings, if you don't understand it the relation with gods doesn't have sense; in the same way is the understanding that manything higher minds can do don't do becase it can cause a bad reactino of the oppositve of them in this spiritual war. It is something like if you and your enemy have some horses and they quarrel between them, is one thing, but if you attack one of them, then your enemy will do the same. Here is where I understand the importance of emporwer as individual, not exactly as Mr. Burns, but yes as someone who smartly manages and imposes the goals.

I'll be updating this topic, sorry for the delay I think I will reorder a little, and I'll repost. Thank you the the Administrator who has to read this posts anyway :).

CFTraveler
16th March 2015, 07:39 PM
Hi Juan Carlos.
You might want to look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo