PDA

View Full Version : What the world needs

mystyx
16th March 2015, 05:18 AM
This is a two parter.
First we discuss. If you had one wish that would be what the world and all sentient beings need most, what would it be?

Then we take a poll.

susan
16th March 2015, 09:23 AM
Mine is a short one. RESPECT.
For all living beings to respect every living being on the planet. Whether different colour, religion, view point, shape, status, wealth, animal,human, plant. I'm sure I've missed many more.
This is something I think we all want to be given, but do we give it out if it isn't given to us ? I believe we should.

But then I suppose if we had this it wouldn't make it such a good learning ground.

WhiteMonkey
16th March 2015, 09:48 AM
Spiritual development and self-responsibility

Ya i know its two

Sinera
16th March 2015, 09:41 PM
Love.

MooSaysTheCat
17th March 2015, 06:39 AM
Extinction.

At least for humans. Let's give a turn to the animals shall we?

Okay okay maayybeee that's to much...but still a serious cut on human population...I'm pretty sure it is universally agreed that the less humans the better.

For a more serious answer :

I agree with Susan. Respect is good and less Competition...on like...everything!

dontco
17th March 2015, 04:43 PM
I think we should stop thinking of what others need to do and actually start ACTING on it. What we think others should do- we should do ourselves instead of just judging them from the side. Set our own example for what is good, honest and pure.

CFTraveler
17th March 2015, 05:46 PM
:thumbsup:

ButterflyWoman
18th March 2015, 05:05 AM
I think we should stop thinking of what others need to do and actually start ACTING on it.

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Osiris
18th March 2015, 10:14 PM
Wow so many wonderful replies. Simply the fact that the Afterlife is very much a reality...with the hopes that with that knowledge alone everyone would begin, through study and self reflection, to turn away from their adoration of the physical or at least loosen there grip and realize that we are all Roots connected to the same tree.

buttercup
19th March 2015, 01:30 AM
Eh,idk. I feel it's so subjective and we are all where we choose to be and create.

mystyx
19th March 2015, 03:51 PM
Bigger.
It is not a little question. If you havent already thought long and hard on it you will need to.
Im talking about something that will inspire everyone in multiple dimensions to work for it, like a ripple in a pond.

I'll give an example. When we decided to improve the communication between everyones higher and lower selves. It had a big, interesting effect, and its something that can always be improved upon.

Another.. I met someone long long ago who could create perfect clarity in others for a moment. It had a tremendous impact on me, soul altering. Ive thought about him since I was 6.

dontco
20th March 2015, 10:54 PM
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” - Mahatma Gandhi
That's very true and I think it works the other way around, too- if for example, I will feel like a victim, other people will play the role of the other side and hurt me, no matter what my environment is. Inspiring words!