PDA

View Full Version : Copy of: What just happened? in the 'ask RB' thread

Saturn
17th March 2015, 03:21 PM
I think I might have just had an OBE/astral projection but I'm not 100% sure

Here's everything that happened
Today my friend woke me up from a dream, with a text. So I laid there texting her for a bit, then after that I started playing Sudoku on my phone for a few mins, then I put my phone on my nightstand.

While laying there in bed (I was laying on my left side), I started chanting an affirmation in my head. During this "chant" I started feeling waves of sleepiness, so I thought "cool I can try astral projecting again". By the way, I haven't managed to astral project yet in my previous attempts and I always fell asleep before I felt any of the symptoms you mention.

So I turned to lay on my back and I see in the center of my vision an 8bit wormhole forming like I'm going into hyperspace (my eyelids are closed the whole time). I say 8bit because there are parts of it that look pixelated like I am playing an old video game. I visualize myself going through it and I get the distinct feeling that I have come out through the other side. I'm laying there in bed and it doesn't seem like anything happened, so I turn to lay on my right side and I see the wormhole again in the center of my vision. I tried to lay on my back again and that's where things start getting strange.

During the beginning of this "event" I'm not really sure what I was doing but I ended up walking into my bathroom. I was looking downward like I usually do because the lights are bright. Then I start looking at the sink and it didn't look normal. Everything seemed out of place, then I became alert and told myself to do a reality check. I was about to press on the sink with my hands but I looked at myself in the mirror instead. I looked really strange like I was a bad painting, but i looked younger and I was wearing blue jeans with a white shirt that was tucked in and I had a belt. Also there were anomalies in certain spots of my body that kind of looked like they were turning into mist and drifting off.

This is all happening really quick by the way, because there's this horror sound that started playing in the background when I decided to look at myself in the mirror and the atmosphere became very tense. So I turn to look in the direction of my body because I wanted to look at myself laying there, but when I turned in that direction everything just got sucked back into my body. Like when a spaceship gets depressurized.

I'm back in my body waking up. My eyes are still closed and I see the silhouette of what looked like the bottom half of a large butterfly or moth flying out of my field of vision over my forehead towards the direction the crown of my head is pointing. It looked like it had two little pincers at the end of its tail, assuming its head was pointing in the direction it was moving. After that I just felt the numbness wearing off and I had a mild tinnitus that faded away after a few mins. Was this an astral projection? Keep in mind that I didn't feel any symptoms. Also what was that "butterfly" thing, and what is that wormhole that I keep seeing? I was kinda relieved to see the wormhole again since it stopped showing up for a while and it always seemed interesting to me but every time I tried going through it in the past, I would crash into the "walls" and it would disappear.

CFTraveler
17th March 2015, 05:45 PM
I copied your post because it 'tickled' me and I had to comment. I hope you don't mind.
I believe you had an RTZ projection but the second you started to see the energy vortexes (or tubes, or portals, etc.) you crossed over into the astral. So the rest is pretty typical of an astral projection, or a projection to the astral plane, as opposed to the real time zone. So congratulations, you did it.

Saturn
25th March 2015, 09:17 PM
Sorry for the late response, I just barely noticed this :D but yeah I don't mind.
So is that really a thing where you can just go into the astral without feeling anything?

I wanna give some background here. Over the past several years, I've been becoming more spiritual in my thoughts and eventually I came to the question: "How far can I go in the spirit while still living in my body? Is there some point where I will transcend my physical body?" Do people just think about things, or is there more to their claims?

So I started looking at things of the occult, and videos about telekinesis. Keep in mind that I'm a devout Christian so I came into this with the point of view where this is probably BS and I can look but not touch. I tried telekinesis anyway, but I never got it to work. So I just went on living my life. My thoughts were on true love and what that really meant. Then last year I started seeing a wormhole when I would wake up. I don't really wanna say vortex because it's not spinning.
But anyways I saw an ad for astral projection on a website and started checking it out. The website I went to was dead, but I started looking on youtube and I found Roberts vids and others, but they all pointed back to Robert so now I'm here.

CFTraveler
26th March 2015, 01:51 PM
Interesting how things work out.

So is that really a thing where you can just go into the astral without feeling anything? Yep. Some call it phasing, others call it something else (I have forgotten, if I remember I'll come back and put it in).
ps-Astral transference or teleportation.

Saturn
30th March 2015, 12:59 AM
the other day i saw some strange patterns in my eyes. It was kind of like a bunch of "+" shapes. Then another tunnel formed, but it was rectangular this time with 90 degree corners, and then it started changing into a circular tunnel. I tried to go through it but then it faded away.