PDA

View Full Version : STuck at Day 84...Point of The Situation ! :)

bastien001
27th July 2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Folks,

I find very nice to read about your feedbacks, I just read about CFTraveler's first OBE, my, what nice...
I feel close to it, too.

Well, I started the MAP program, it was august...2005.
And now, I'm at day 84. I must say that during that time I practiced a lot during each and every week day, while advancing 2 days of the MAP on saturdays and sundays.
I was not afraid of that time length, (MAP is 90 days-based)because I would get as many rewards as many week days of practicing I would settle in. So I can say that almost everyday of practicing you do, an interesting, unusual, new experience offers itself to you, unfolds like a beautiful flower in front of your amazed eyes.

Well, I've been also recently observing a pause of almost 2 months in the MAP program (week ends without MAP program Days) , and this was due to helping my wife deal with things as we have welcome our newly arrived Daugther Justine.

After a few weeks of complete pause, now I'm back !
Though , I must say that I never stopped any energaetics work whenever during that period, continuing to practice for around 45 minutes in the morning every week day at travel time.
It is just difficult to believe how much progress you can make by just practicing every day of work travel time. The possibilities offered are...incredible.
Otherwise, I think this couple of weekends doing nothing except play and do real-world things has allowed me to set a new look I deeply needed upon those matters, matters that I have always looked as bizarre, strange, even "disturbing". This setting could have been a going-away, but it was a go-friendly. I think that Robert Bruce has brought Something Of Value. I can say that with all the more truth that even if I have been deeply interested in all those bizarre matters (beside MAP, Ufos, etc.), they somewhere disturb me and I don't like them.
But Robert Bruce 's work, and particularly, his exercises, have Casted the Ligth upon all those doubts, those researches. They have set confidence into me, into things Around me.

I started back to sessions by yesterday, and found a familiar Universe were I could feel all those sensations and discover new amazing things in practicing MAP.
MAP is by-the-way an extraordinary source for discovery. Energy seems more real that is has ever been.

Well , I know that if I do much NEW energy exercises, I might get to have less time for my wife, my daughter, and my sport practicing, but now I have come to the conclusion that time can be, once more, played with to suit my will & needs. So I'm going to arrange my activities to help everyone and everything get in line, with everyone fullly satisfied, and let the Magic that's in You go on...

CFTraveler
27th July 2006, 01:27 PM
Welcome back, Bastien- and congratulations about your baby girl.