PDA

View Full Version : Angle of Perception

Eonnn
8th April 2015, 08:09 AM
Hi,

I would like more information on "Angle of Perception" as described in Part 5 (Page 153) of the Astral Dynamics book. Here Robert Bruce talks about perceiving the astral planes from a vantage point, being able to see each plane on top of the other and being able to fly to any location within the planes. How exactly do I bring up this view of the planes? how do I see from the angle of perception?

CFTraveler
8th April 2015, 03:33 PM
I have never been able to get it, I usually end up with a tunnel projection. But to answer your question, depending on how you exit, you're supposed to fly upwards until you end up in a void or starry space, and then you turn and look down, and you should see it.

Eonnn
8th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Thanks CFTraveler, that makes sense. Can you elaborate on tunnel projection?

CFTraveler
8th April 2015, 08:54 PM
The few times I've found myself out in the RTZ and decided to try the astral plane in this way, I have either ended up going through a tunnel or just 'shifted' into another realm. The closest to the grid I've gotten is flying away from a lanscape, and seeing lines of demarcation between where I've been and neighboring 'locales'.

Eonnn
9th April 2015, 04:30 AM
Ahh okay, so you use same technique as flying up. Do you find it hard flying through the roof of your house?

CFTraveler
9th April 2015, 12:23 PM
No, that would be the first 'fly', anyway. First clear the atmosphere, then shoot up with all your might.