PDA

View Full Version : Astral Art

mystyx
9th April 2015, 08:17 PM
I have dedicated my art style to the invisible other half of my life. Nearly all of my art nowadays is things I dreamed about, saw in a vision, or channeled (meaning either psychic perception or I collaborate with the being I paint). I am still quite new to this kind of art, I have only been doing it 3 years, but I am certain it is very important for my spiritual development. Many of the subjects I paint have not had their portrait painted (as opposed to copying another artist) in hundreds or even thousands of years. So far most of them I had no prior knowledge of, and so could verify they are real through research (except for the elusive sphinx!)

I will try to find better ways to photograph my art.
You may comment.

To start off with.. Kirin.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=772&stc=1

I intuitively knew it was called Kirin when I woke from the vision. The word "Kirin" (麒麟, Chi: QÃ♥lÃ♥n) actually consists of two kanji where '麒' (ki, Chi: qÃ♥) is kanji for male Kirin and '麟' (rin, Chi: lÃ♥n) is kanji for female Kirin.

It had a horn of some kind that was mostly invisible to me.
I did a quick painting of the Kirin a few days later. The hooves were the most particular of any of the features. I was compelled to portray them a very specific way.
It was skinny and delicate even though it lived in a lush grassy field. I later realized that it did not wish to harm the grass.
It was extremely humble, peaceful and wise. I wondered if it really was a great being. In response it touched it's hoof to the grass. Bolts of energy shot off in all directions across the grass. I saw the energy reach the ends of the universe and permeate it deeply. We spoke at length about what it means to be a god and how to free the human race. (it was an unusually epic dream for me..)

It is its own species, but if I were to relate it to modern animals it would be.. Horse body, giraffe neck and head, and elk-like hooves.

WhiteMonkey
10th April 2015, 02:53 AM
Wow thats amazing :) congraz to the painting ;) try to watch this video so you can make better pics of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpj28da03JQ

I hope to see more soon :)

susan
10th April 2015, 07:34 AM
Beautiful, and it comes with a story. I look forward to many more.

CFTraveler
10th April 2015, 01:51 PM
Beautiful. I used to paint and draw, (I still do ocasionally) but I have never been able to express my experiences with visual arts. Thank you for sharing it with us.

mystyx
10th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Sorry, it wouldnt let me just change the photo; "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=776&stc=1

mystyx
10th April 2015, 07:36 PM
Beautiful. I used to paint and draw, (I still do ocasionally) but I have never been able to express my experiences with visual arts. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Art by itself is hard, it makes it an especial challenge combining the two realities. There is some kind of strong resistances internally and externally for me, yet it feels like it is an extremely direct way to break those resistances down. Lots of artists do (what im now calling astral art) but its almost always to convey the feeling of a subject rather than the subject itself (nothing wrong with that!). This artist is a great inspiration to many: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ana-Bagayan/63234728104?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Im often shocked by the things I feel from her art.

CFTraveler
11th April 2015, 03:20 PM
If you get a chance, check out the art of Jurgen Ziewe. It's inspired by his nonphysical experiences, and it's breathtaking.

dontco
11th April 2015, 09:16 PM
Oh, that's so beautiful and inspiring! I love it! Please continue to share :)

mystyx
19th January 2016, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the name drop CFT!

I was wondering, do you guys want to see some scary ones? I cant show anyone I know because they aren't as good at dealing with that stuff and would get freaked out. Personally I greatly dislike the feeling of doing art of dark experiences but it seems to make me tougher, less negatively effected, more sympathetic and understanding of what appears frightening and dangerous. It is helping me to keep from immediately jumping to aggression in those situations.

susan
19th January 2016, 09:15 AM
Hi mystyx, I think anything you draw would be lovely to look at .
How about balancing what you show with every ' Dark' art work shown being followed with one of your 'Enlightening ' works.
I think some people who visit this site may be battling with their own dark problems and may be attracted to the darker pictures you show so a balance would be nice.
Look forwards to viewing.

lord.of.the.now
20th January 2016, 03:55 AM
absoulute-ly imbelieve-ble amazing that picture

lord.of.the.now
20th January 2016, 03:56 AM
is that taken from the astral?

newfreedom
20th January 2016, 07:20 AM
x
I have dedicated my art style to the invisible other half of my life. Nearly all of my art nowadays is things I dreamed about, saw in a vision, or channeled (meaning either psychic perception or I collaborate with the being I paint). I am still quite new to this kind of art, I have only been doing it 3 years, but I am certain it is very important for my spiritual development. Many of the subjects I paint have not had their portrait painted (as opposed to copying another artist) in hundreds or even thousands of years. So far most of them I had no prior knowledge of, and so could verify they are real through research (except for the elusive sphinx!)

I will try to find better ways to photograph my art.
You may comment.

To start off with.. Kirin.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=772&stc=1

I intuitively knew it was called Kirin when I woke from the vision. The word "Kirin" (麒麟, Chi: QÃ♥lÃ♥n) actually consists of two kanji where '麒' (ki, Chi: qÃ♥) is kanji for male Kirin and '麟' (rin, Chi: lÃ♥n) is kanji for female Kirin.

It had a horn of some kind that was mostly invisible to me.
I did a quick painting of the Kirin a few days later. The hooves were the most particular of any of the features. I was compelled to portray them a very specific way.
It was skinny and delicate even though it lived in a lush grassy field. I later realized that it did not wish to harm the grass.
It was extremely humble, peaceful and wise. I wondered if it really was a great being. In response it touched it's hoof to the grass. Bolts of energy shot off in all directions across the grass. I saw the energy reach the ends of the universe and permeate it deeply. We spoke at length about what it means to be a god and how to free the human race. (it was an unusually epic dream for me..)

It is its own species, but if I were to relate it to modern animals it would be.. Horse body, giraffe neck and head, and elk-like hooves.

Very Beautiful xxx :heart:

,,, the head (not the snout) reminds me of a Wolf :-)

lord.of.the.now
21st January 2016, 09:36 AM
Bring in more astral art. This is very very facinating

mystyx
24th January 2016, 04:03 PM
Oh! I'm sorry! I thought I had posted a few.
Many are partly finished. It is a challenge to do astral art and stay grounded. Especially the dark stuff.
I had some wonderful art of my beautiful friend Selene (the goddess.) But they were burned up in the fire before I could show anyone.
Here is another painting of Kirin.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=900&stc=1

mystyx
24th January 2016, 05:15 PM
I cant show this to anyone I know this because they aren't as used to weird *&^$ as I am and I don't want them making themselves more scared than they already are.
This is a ghost that has been haunting our house, scaring the kids and adults, sucking my energy and giving me insomnia. I had a talk with her and the little one that follows her around (he is nice). I assumed they left but apparently not because they were making comments on this as I was drawing it. The little guy who I think is a gnome said it is 'a striking resemblance' but 'Terrie' thought I was making her too ugly and it didn't resemble her much (I was trying to convey how creepy she was being). 'Give me some grace. I am not so skinny, and my dress is beautiful.' Ya well if you wanted a pretty picture of yourself then you shouldn't have woke me up in the middle of the night with black eye sockets and a black mouth contrasted against glowing white skin to suck my blood.. 5 nights in a row!

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=903&stc=1

mystyx
27th January 2016, 05:19 AM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=907&stc=1http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=908&stc=1This is a chalk mural on my wall. Yah-oel contacted me quite a few years ago. But I never was able to see his face. One day I insisted he show me. This is what I saw, a bearded man with a crystalline looking crown of every color. The sword is the sword of archangels (I made it slightly more curved to fit on my wall). It's funny how astral beings are really insistent about certain details. Yah-oel it was his curly brown beard, Kirin the cloven hooves, Selene.. Her moon crown.

lord.of.the.now
27th January 2016, 07:03 AM
I can't astral project just yet because of the medication

this art true-ly stimulates my imagination your astral art keep them it up

If only I could draw art as good as yours

lord.of.the.now
27th January 2016, 07:12 AM
x

mystyx
27th January 2016, 10:54 AM
Thank you lord of now. I actually haven't astral projected in almost 10 years. I'm not sure what it is called that I do. Clairvoyance maybe? Projecting is a real joy, but I found it more convenient to visit the astral whenever I wanted while continuing my activity on earth.

mystyx
27th January 2016, 10:56 AM
"You shall remain in the shadow of the tree until it bears fruit of the generosity of your heart."

I wish I could remember her song. She really wanted people to hear it, it reverberated though the cosmos. She was visibly composed, this is an artistic representation of her emotions.

Feel free to comment on Astral Art when you want to.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=909&stc=1

IA56
27th January 2016, 11:21 AM
WoW mystyx, this calls out to me to say this.
Before I fell to sleep yesterday I did see a dark entity or someone who was totally black dressed with also covered head, it could be a helmet or total black skin, like they do make in films when picturing from other realms/dimensions ..it did bow to me....I get very scarred...but I got the feeling it is me also....so because it bowed to me it feels like I have accepted the darkside in me now.
It feels like she is singing to me...and the love I feel for every living soul is not yet appreaciated but it will bare fruit one day so it is a comfort for me to continue what ever I am facing...I have not faced so much love yet, but I feel love for everyone, so I do not give in...because the love I am filled with does come from the source to us all, and it is why it does keep me alive, despite all the cruelty and horror I have met and still are....Thank you mystyx....keep coming with your art...:-)

Love
ia

"You shall remain in the shadow of the tree until it bears fruit of the generosity of your heart."

I wish I could remember her song. She really wanted people to hear it, it reverberated though the cosmos. She was visibly composed, this is an artistic representation of her emotions.

Feel free to comment on Astral Art when you want to.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=909&stc=1

susan
27th January 2016, 01:14 PM
Your art work is beautiful mystyx.
Could you draw as lovely as this at school or did this come later in life as you progressed spiritually?
I know a lady who gets up through the night and just splashes water colours all over a frame. Tips it so it runs on the paper and goes back to bed. In the morning the pictures may have small child like angels or faces or female heads looking beautiful.
You are very talented .

CFTraveler
27th January 2016, 01:17 PM
Like everyone else said, your artwork is beautiful, and evocative.

lord.of.the.now
27th January 2016, 05:50 PM
the arch angel has lovely energy

lord.of.the.now
28th January 2016, 04:03 AM
I few hours I like to re look at your art. I look at your art every so often. The colours are feeding my being I guess.

lord.of.the.now
28th January 2016, 04:07 AM
heyy I am curious if you could draw the lower dimensions such as underworld or neither world the purgatory world or hell. Demons. Or is it not appropriate? I am not a Satanist but all dimension lower or higher fascinates me completely.

You art really helps with people who can't obe to have astral glimpses threw your art.

You really helped me

mystyx
5th February 2016, 07:12 AM
I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.

IA56
5th February 2016, 07:24 AM
I have been holding back from showing my experiences of hell because I am still processing it myself. Yet I wish to show hell because I am sympathetic to the inhabitants.. can you imagine the explosion of love and gratitude that will happen when a prisoner of hell is freed by the unconditional love of God? How about millions? Trillions? Our reunion with God has nothing on them.

Hi mystyx,
I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open.
As I have told you about mine expereinces with the dark side, we are both, dark and light, and the dark side must be freed into the light in us , and only oneself can do that, but we need support
and love to be able to do this hard work.
I see the dark side my own creation, and I have to dare to face what I have in ignorace and fear made. It is why it is so shameful to admit that we have bean wrong in so many ways so long time,
it is hurtful to understand it is my own doings.

Love
ia

mystyx
9th February 2016, 10:38 AM
"I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
ia[/QUOTE]
Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! :) It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..

IA56
9th February 2016, 10:47 AM
"I totally understand you, but if you share your art everyone will experience what they was ment to experience, so do not hold yourself back because you still is processing your experiences, you might
need support also, you might be surprised if you dare to be total open."

Thank you Luke, you are so lovely and pure.
We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can, there is so much
to decode about our own creations which I think isso big issue because we at once think when we meet some dark part of ourselves that it is a demonic attack, it is not alway and mostly not.
I need you to explain more what you mean by "please keep reminding me, because othewise some of it seems clouded behind a membrane?"

I am so happy to hear from you, thank you.

Love
ia[/QUOTE]
Hehe.. sorry.. laughing about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

Apparently..... 'pure' is the greatest compliment you could possibly give me!!! :) It is not a statement of egotistic-ism, just that purity is something my heart always cries for.

The part you are asking about is quoted. I meant to include it.
You did it again when you said "We will be free all eventually but we must remember to always be positive as much as we can"
All of that stuff super powers my heart, and makes me believe I can do this.

Thank you..[/QUOTE]

Of course you can :-)

Love
ia

mystyx
15th February 2016, 11:43 PM
Strangely I was not afraid. Maybe because my brother was there. I combined what I saw in its energy with the creatures outline. It's just an unfinished concept sketch for a painting idea.

mystyx
16th February 2016, 10:19 AM
Did this with Selene. I love how she's grounding by putting a foot in a crater hehehe. Its not just a joke, she's saying she uses the moon to tune into the plane humans are on. A lot of it seems to tell about her job. I understand most of it, but what does the 2 earths with opposite ends facing mean? http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=939&stc=1

IA56
16th February 2016, 11:37 AM
Did this with Selene. I love how she's grounding by putting a foot in a crater hehehe. Its not just a joke, she's saying she uses the moon to tune into the plane humans are on. A lot of it seems to tell about her job. I understand most of it, but what does the 2 earths with opposite ends facing mean? http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=939&stc=1

Hi mystyx,

It feels like pole-shift....

Love
ia

CFTraveler
16th February 2016, 03:34 PM
I think it's one of those 'as above so below' representations- it's the way I thought about it, anyway.

Timothy
16th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Mystyx. ...ia,

I agree...feels like pole shift...

mystyx
19th February 2016, 10:30 PM
My sense about it was similar to 'pole shift' as well. Except not so much magnetic; If you look at the stars, which represent people, they make a transformation as they pass through her hand. I feel the stars flow both ways, and what way is a matter of perception and choice... I think the two earths represent an evolution tied to the evolution of the stars.
I dont know if it is apparent but the stars pass through her hand in very free way quite passive on her part.
The water falling from her left (female) hand to earth represents her watery effect on the people animals and seas. It is interesting that her left arm is turned away from her, out of her sight, like that influence is something she turns from her mental awareness. Interestingly the water does not come from her hand, but from the darkness of her sleeve. Perhaps to indicate that the water flows from the mysterious unknowable.

mystyx
19th February 2016, 10:32 PM
Oh, that cresent above her head is her crown, not a distant moon.

Osiris
19th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Cool, Awesome to see the atmosphere and character of the other side brought to life on canvas. bravo! If you have been to a place as nice as this your astral bod must be pretty spiffy ...grats on that. Hope you make it to the art schools over there if you haven't already. Return with the memory I mean. Im sure you have been there. Goodluck plowing ahead in your travels over there and your art work over here.

lord.of.the.now
2nd March 2016, 07:29 AM
with the Kirin picture in the grass lands. I imagine myself being there with the vibrant beauty all around filling my soul with beauty. I think the picture is like a door into imagination that location in the astral reality. It feels like I have already being threw my imagination

lord.of.the.now
15th March 2016, 12:40 AM
can you make more astral art please

lord.of.the.now
4th April 2016, 12:47 AM
I am going to get the blue horse as a desktop image. My goal is one day to practice out of body exploration and encounter such amazing landscape and astral wildife; When my time is ready.. The desktop image or is symbol of my spiritual goal.