PDA

View Full Version : Making Movies

JonManuel23
28th July 2006, 05:01 AM
Well i started film school about a month ago and i realized.. there are really few movies that realistically depict the kind of stuff we talk about on these forums. I was thinking this kinda stuff might make some really good movie ideas... if anyone has any feedback on how this may or may not work, or maybe some advice or something to get me thinking on the right track (i'm considering coming up with a story to do a few student films on or maybe just do some for fun and post them on the net), drop a line in here

EOL007
28th July 2006, 01:09 PM
Great idea.. go for it!

Best,

Stephen

orygbus
21st August 2006, 10:26 PM
I'm not in film school or anything, but I did major in theatre...the most important things is to get a good script going!!!

JonManuel23
25th August 2006, 12:28 AM
woah nice stuff... i have an idea in my head in which most of the movie takes place in a dream.. i have a bunch of ideas actually. When i take scriptwriting in the next few quarters in gonna work on some stuff and put my ideas on paper. This last one is a lot more developed, i have at least 10 minutes of the movie in my head, i just want to write smg before i talk about. I'll keep you guys posted if i can get anything going in the coming months