PDA

View Full Version : New blog. tell me what you think!

ctcarr
19th April 2015, 06:27 AM
Alright guys so I made a new blog/website.
Basically i just took all the topics i found most important about self development and added them all to this blog so taht people can easily find everything in the same area instead of having to search 10 different websites.

I'd appreciate any feedback and comments.
Any suggestions are welcome too!

I want to keep this website active, so I'll be needing a lot more ideas and topics.
I'll be buying a domain for it probably by next month.

thanks guys! ps tell me if i should change the name to something else. I'm still unsure how the name sounds.

dreamandbecome . wordpress .com/

[Link modified. Please type directly into your browser if you're interested in visiting. Fewer than 20 posts. Please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules#faq_linkrules]

WhiteMonkey
20th April 2015, 02:07 PM
Hey the idea is nice and the blog is clean. But the infos are just text? i didnt read all but u should make the appearence of the blog somehow better.

If u will invest some money in it i also would go for anprivate hosting cause if u host everything on wordpress u cant really changemthe theme or pugins andnthe blog will always stay simple. If this doesnt matter to u wordpress isnangood hosting for you.

Also for domain names there exist cheaper ines and also some free ones. Just use google for it. Longer domainnakes are mostly cheaper than short ones.

ps i really like ur idea to put all the infos at one page. Hope u can sucseed and clearify all of our infos

All the best

ctcarr
21st April 2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the feed back WhiteMonkey. Yaa that was just a rough draft of the website i guess you could say. I do plan to put some money into it and get a host as well as domain name.

I'll keep you updated though when I do some more work to the site!

WhiteMonkey
22nd April 2015, 10:37 AM
U could try to make a croudfunding for the website. If u make it good u can finanze ur website for a few years from that.
If u need help to set up the website i can help ;)