PDA

View Full Version : Flashes of 'something'

Nika
20th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Hi there
I'm new to the forum and I just starting my journey with spiritual awaking. I'm a 'fresh' Reiki master.When I practise Reiki I'm able to see off white energy coming from people's body and also sometimes I'm able to see some colours. I'm saying that because I'm a little worried about what I saw few days ago. Maybe it's nothing and My vision is going bad but one of the days I start seeing flashes of 'something' that was in my apartment. It was very intense and made me feel scared. Basically could see it as it runs quickly with corner of my eye. Also I often see black smoke around my boyfriends body. Is back things always bad?I'm really not sure what to think about it.Is there anyone who has any idea or similar experience?thanks for any replies!

CFTraveler
20th April 2015, 08:48 PM
Black is not always bad. I saw pretty much the same thing while awake one time my mother had projected to my new house- she had decided to come see what it looked like. At the same time I started to see a dark shadow flitting around on the side of my vision and was just starting to consider taking some sort of countermeasures when she called me on the phone and carefully asked me if I had seen something strange.
Just make sure to gauge how you feel about it. That is the most important thing.

Nika
21st April 2015, 01:20 PM
Black is not always bad. I saw pretty much the same thing while awake one time my mother had projected to my new house- she had decided to come see what it looked like. At the same time I started to see a dark shadow flitting around on the side of my vision and was just starting to consider taking some sort of countermeasures when she called me on the phone and carefully asked me if I had seen something strange.
Just make sure to gauge how you feel about it. That is the most important thing.

Thank you for your reply but I have a bit of trouble to understand it. Sorry English is not my first language. Is there any chance you can simplify it. Thanks a million!

CFTraveler
21st April 2015, 02:16 PM
What is your first language? Maybe I speak it.

Nika
21st April 2015, 05:13 PM
What is your first language? Maybe I speak it.

I speak polish:)

CFTraveler
21st April 2015, 05:26 PM
Oh, I can't help you there.
But I'll try to explain it differently.
I have seen this kind of thing in real time, while awake, and it wasn't anything negative, just my mother projecting (having her own out of body experience) to my house.
When you see stuff like this, try to see how it makes you feel emotionally, and believe that more than appearances.
I hope this is more clear.

Nika
21st April 2015, 06:22 PM
Oh, I can't help you there.
But I'll try to explain it differently.
I have seen this kind of thing in real time, while awake, and it wasn't anything negative, just my mother projecting (having her own out of body experience) to my house.
When you see stuff like this, try to see how it makes you feel emotionally, and believe that more than appearances.
I hope this is more clear.

Thats perfectly clear. Thank you so much for that. What a cool mum you have.