PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Auras

WanderingNomad
29th July 2006, 01:20 AM
I've been meditateing quite fiercely for the last two months and feel weird having to ask this, but I've run into some unforseen consequences.

A couple of weeks ago I thought I was feeling heat on my arms from people but thought it was odd that I could feel what I thought was body heat from over a foot away from them. I got the feeling my meditation was a little farther along when I was reading in a book store and an old couple came in and stood no less than 2 feet away from me, the old man touched his wife and I felt what she was feeling, emotionally and physically and started to think of images of children playing now I just want to be able to control it. I'm a bit curious and a bit antisocial now, haven't found a book to describe it what this all means but I'm hopeing someone can.

I thought it was only a persons body heat that I was capable of feeling but then just today, I did something I'd never done before. I was takeing my clothes out of a washing machine ( I was doing laundry in a different place than usual ) and I started to walk past a dryer door that was open. I didn't hit my head, but not because I saw the door, but because I felt it entering my personal space (it felt as if it was disturbing a pool of water around me) before it was about to smack me in the head and I moved out of the way without looking at it.

Can anyone tell me how to block out the feelings that come from people or at least dull them a bit, my favorite reading spot at the bookstore is useless now with all these people and the images that come from them when they get too close to me.

I do the middle pillar exercise every morning, with NEW method, my favorite exercise is to take my "spirit hands" and place them in my chakras and spin them around like one would a pool of water. I've also raised Kundalini Energy once, two days ago. My spine was uncomfortably warm almost to the point of burning feeling for 20 minutes afterweards but not painful and the raising in general was extremely pleasant, for lack of a better phrase... it was better than my first time. So I would also like anyones input on how they do that, etc. or what I can expect with more practice.

Last question... Does anyone know if there is a such thing as meditateing while reading ? I have noticed that while reading about techniques for meditation I've managed to do them, as I read, visualization and was curious as to how much can be done with this method. Also wondering if its possible for me to write down what I want to happen and read it to myself as a form of meditateing ( you know the visualization etc. etc. ).

Thanks