PDA

View Full Version : Liam's Astral Journal

Liam
23rd April 2015, 04:03 PM
This is a thread I figured I'd post because it makes things easier for me to keep track of, and I'd like to be able to consolidate the various experiences that I do have into one place to share with everyone. :)

4/23/15- I managed to achieve a vibrational state, although it was a bit rougher than usual. It felt like someone overloaded the washing machine, and the back of my neck was the epicenter; but I knew it was a vibration-state since I was able to trigger it again at will. I tried to call out to a spirit guide or at least my higher self when I did a sink-out method and landed on my feet, so to speak, but to no avail.

What I learned or at least confirmed to myself-

That I can return to vibration states if I happen to go out of sync

That sleep masks don't necessarily help me, or at least I do not know how to remove a sleep mask while out of body

My way of inducing OBEs is a bit situational, but it is consistent for me.

What I seek to learn/practice-

How to remain out of body for longer than a few seconds
How to meet with/speak to my higher self

dontco
3rd May 2015, 08:26 PM
Hey Liam, how are you? :-) Just so you know, we have a journal section here where members write about their experiences. BTW- I think you will find you'll have more time for yourself in an OBE over time. Try working on your energy body :-) Robert's books rock.

Liam
14th May 2015, 07:08 PM
If that's the case, can I request this thread be moved? Sorry bout the mix up

CFTraveler
14th May 2015, 09:01 PM
'Sup to you, if you want it moved, I'll do it, but you don't have to.

Liam
15th May 2015, 04:27 AM
In that case, I'll save the hassle. :P

However, I got to do my first at-will projection! I gotta say, it was fantastic!

When I used to springboard on spontaneous experiences, I would always get up and be blinded while close to my body. This time around, I had one eye open from the get go, and I even managed to meet with an entity that approached me in a dream I had a few days prior.