PDA

View Full Version : How long are your sessions?

Genesis
24th April 2015, 06:55 AM
I never really got serious about energy work, but I was reading the benefita again and would like to start again, this time with a set routine that I plan to follow regularly. I was wondering though, is a short session like 15-20 mins a day good enough?

I'm pretty busy all year round(except summer) with work, school/studying and the gym. I usually do mindfulness meditation 15-20mins a day as well. I was looking to maybe add energy work to the mix as well, but was wondering if a short session (ie: 15mins) was good enough?

Thanks!

susan
24th April 2015, 08:11 AM
Genesis, even though setting time aside is beneficial if you are talking about energy work such as NEWS, you can do it anytime, anywhere. You don't have to be sitting still or lying down for this. Sitting on a bus, eating your lunch, etc.

Genesis
24th April 2015, 12:45 PM
I see. Do you think however that the benefit is greater when you do it with more concentration?

CFTraveler
24th April 2015, 02:02 PM
The feedback will be greater. I do around ten minutes or so, but I've been doing it since 1999, more or less. I spent a lot more time at first, and if I plan to do something special I spend more time and detail.

WhiteMonkey
25th April 2015, 05:13 AM
I do around 20 - 30 mins a day sometimes more sometimes less. I think even 5 mins a day made in an altered stayed are enough. Sometimes I'm full with energy in only 1 min. But if you have no time to do it in meditation try to do it during daily activities.

I do it a lot when watching a move I do it the whole period thru and feel so energetically after. So its really not so difficult to find the time to do it.

You say you go to the gym right, try to apply it there to. Since while training you will always have resting time thats a good time for example or while doing the exercise. If you get used to it it will help you a lot.

Wish you all the best

Leon
1st May 2015, 11:47 PM
Hello Genesis.

My method of energy work (daily routine)
warm-up (it takes about 20 minutes)
I am brushing my soles 100 times.
I am brushing my palms 100 times.
I am doing spine bounces 100 times ( the spine bounces stimulate all chakras' roots).
I am doing central channel bounces 100 times. (this exercise also stimulates all chakras) Then I'm doing 100 times full body bounces.
If I have got more time I'm doing more energy work with primary centers.

But to tell you the truth I don't now, maybe it will not be good for you because this exercises can trigger your kundalini activiti...

susan
2nd May 2015, 09:10 AM
I started a set routine in the mornings as I found recently I didn't have time when getting in.

Circle feet 50 times
Circle each chakra 50 times from bottom upwards. ( thinking of them as wheels that scratch and trying to speed up and feel the scratch at the same time)
Spinal body bounces from bottom upwards for two or three minutes.
Finally , central chanel bounce from 2-3 feet above my head straight through following the flow downwards down into the ground, then back up again. ( I try to speed this up but it's hard.) I think with practice I would like to aim to have this on rhythm with my breathing but will take time.

I like yours Leon.
I've only just started this set routine.

Leon
2nd May 2015, 11:17 PM
I like yours Leon.

Thank you Susan:P

WhiteMonkey
3rd May 2015, 06:23 AM
Wow its very interesting how you describe your routines.

I will write down my full routine I do every time I have the time, hehe
1. Deep breathing until I breath once in 30 - 60 secs (this really depends on the day)
2. 2 mins on my feet both simultaneously
3. Sponge up my legs then back than stomach and breast
4. 2 mins on my palms both simultaneously
5. Sponge up my arms neck and head
6. Full body bounce for a few minutes
7. Full body circuit and storage
8. Grounding through my feed (roots grow to the center of the world) when I'm in the center I pull energy from there all the way up to my head and then I make like a tree-head with leafs connection to the universe. I connect them both a few times until my body tingles
9. I pull energy up my legs to all the energy centers and stimulate them. I use circling and brushing and pulling them apart. Sometimes a make a light-sword and stimulate them with it
10. I pore clean water-energy in my crown center and let it clean all my energy centers and then come out from my base center. Then it goes through a vortex which cleans it and then again in until the water-energy doesn't change color anymore when it comes out of the brown center.
11. After all the Energy center are ready I make a energy tunnel as found here:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?17947-Base-to-crown-energy-tunnel
12. After that I circle the energy around my body to protect me from everything.

Optional
Sometimes I send energy out of my crown or and heart center and see a person I want to heal or send energy bathing in this energy which comes from the universe and I channel through my centers. 4 out of 5 people (I asked them before if I can make such experiments without them knowing when, some of them 4 or more years ago that they have almost forgotten it) tell me if I ask them how did you feel around this time that they felt a surprising sudden happiness they cant explain. Once one of them suddenly meditated the first time again in 3 years just because he had a feeling to do it. Its amazing for me.

I will take some of your routines and add them to mine :)

WhiteMonkey
3rd May 2015, 06:24 AM
I just wrote a long post please publish it for me moderator....

ButterflyWoman
3rd May 2015, 09:43 AM
I just wrote a long post please publish it for me moderator....
Done, and I have no clue why the board's algorithms suddenly decided your post(s) should be moderated. It's a bit of a mystery to us mods as to why some posts get flagged while others (which are spammy) don't, and yet other spammy posts do get correctly flagged. I hope that the filters are baysian and therefore my approving your posts will tell the board that you're not a spammer so as to avoid this in the future. There's no rhyme or reason that I can see for why you're being auto-moderated (so don't take it personally ;)).

WhiteMonkey
3rd May 2015, 12:57 PM
Indont know to but many of my posts and also threads are flagged. 4 out of 5 posts are flagged... mostly inwrite it a second rime but it get flagged again after that Im always lazy... I wrote a long threat in media and books and it also got flagged. It fould be that because of i live inindoneisa and mostly use my mobile connection so i have many different ips.. maybe thats the cause.. it happen also at other pages that they ask me more often for a captcha code and co..

Strange is just that it just started recently

Probably its that and not the content of my posts

Ps sorrybfor bringing it up in this thread again