PDA

View Full Version : Thought Leaders!

ctcarr
30th April 2015, 04:21 AM
Just seen this very good video on my Facebook by BigThink. We should all become a thought leader in some type of way and start participating more within the world as a whole and not just within our groups of like minded people. We need to branch out to every aspect of the world and get involved in every decision. Anyone that has the ability to see the big picture and show love and compassion for the whole can be a thought leader! its simple

https://www.facebook.com/BigThinkdotcom/videos/10152859408428527/

IA56
30th April 2015, 09:26 AM
In that case I am already a thought leader. Nice. Thank you :thumbsup:

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
30th April 2015, 11:02 PM
ALL HAIL THE TOUGHT LEADERS!

I might also be one....except that I came to the conclusion that I didn't need to involve myself with the world as it is so much.

It's the planets polite way of saying "please stop messing up the world with you dumb ideas Moo! " ~sigh~ the world is so polite sometimes ...

ctcarr
1st May 2015, 02:54 AM
@MooSaystheCat I'm sure if your someone who thinks about others and not just yourself you'd have some pretty good ideas. I'm pretty sure of that :) It doesn't take much to have a good idea. There's billions of people so I'm sure there probably thousands who would see things your way and like to hear those ideas!

dontco
2nd May 2015, 10:11 AM
Moo, I must add I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me laugh everytime and that's great :-)
ctcarr, I enjoy thinking we can set an example for others by just being the best we can be. Good luck! :redface:

ctcarr
3rd May 2015, 05:34 AM
It's a great feeling! I'm glad to have been in touch with some amazing people on this forum! Thank you to everyone who has commented and replied. I enjoy speaking and hearing from you all!

MooSaysTheCat
3rd May 2015, 08:26 AM
Moo, I must add I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me laugh everytime and that's great :-)
ctcarr, I enjoy thinking we can set an example for others by just being the best we can be. Good luck! :redface:

Flattery will get you nowhere with me!

Im totally not blushing or have a stupid grin in my face because you said that!

But yes....you don't even need to try that hard for people to notice your ideas or force yourself to participate in EVERYTHING...they are funny things, ideas that is....sometimes they just seem to float around and spread everywhere. Who know maybe something you wrote here that you thought maybe just 10 people max would read actually has been passed on to hundreds or thousands (ok, no...maybe just hundreds) of people and all share the same ideas!

ctcarr
5th May 2015, 06:52 AM
Here's another video that coincides with this post. It an hour long and most of it is pretty boring tbh but i think from 20 min to 30 min is where the best info is. Overall I liked the video a lot.

It's called "ideas rule the world, not corporations" and it's about knowledge and how knowledge and people's ideas have helped us to progress. as well as how things are quickly progressing now as compared to before.

http://bigthink.com/floating-university/watch-ideas-rule-the-world-not-kings-or-corporations