PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Experiment To Try!!!

dontco
1st May 2015, 09:35 AM
Hey! I was reading about Nikola Tesla on wiki. Brilliant man.
He had quotes like:
"Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world."
“If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration.”
Etc. I highly recommend looking up his quotes, BTW. They're great.
But what I wanted to talk to you about was a habit of his:
"For exercise, Tesla walked between 8 to 10 miles per day. He squished his toes one hundred times for each foot every night, saying that it stimulated his brain cells."
Now- the first thing I though about it was: hmmm... this is odd but perhaps it's worth a shot, since he was so smart, I should humbly take his advice.
So I squished my toes for about 50 times. That's where I got a surprise: major vibrations! they were very, very strong.
So I thought maybe you could try this experiment on yourself- it dosn't cost anything at all and it can only do you good :-)
Please post the results here, if you do.

Thanks alot and have a great day!
dontco.

*Warning: the vibes are quite strong. I don't propose that you do more than 50.

Sinera
1st May 2015, 12:45 PM
I guess that 'squishing' (like walking bare-footed) also is a way of stimulation the foot's surface area.

Can you explain what 'squishing toe' means - is it bending them down? Or is it applysing pressure with the fingers - like foot massage, acupressure or even foot reflexology.

I think his braincells-toes-connection goes well along with foot reflexology (I'm training a bit in this at the moment).

Especially the toes are for the head areas and the big toe especially for the brain. See pic (too large to embed here):

http://sacrovita.ch/vita/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sacrovita_foot-reflexology.jpg

Or this one:

http://www.crystalinks.com/reflexologychart.jpg

Yes, Tesla, although he maybe did not know about reflexology, knew this and was a brilliant man and mind in all respects.

Sinera
1st May 2015, 12:46 PM
Just wanted to add that I will try it.

Did you mean you did get vibrations then at night when you did it in the evening or that you got instant wake vibrations?

Or did you do it in-between, with the wake-back-to-bed method (means: after 2-3 hours of sleep or so)?

dontco
1st May 2015, 03:51 PM
Hey Sinera! :-) Yes, as I understand it, squishing the toes is bending them down (I think, since English is not my native language too, but it seems like the right interpretation). Wow, his idea seems to go hand in hand with reflexology! Awesome stuff. Very interesting, too. Good luck with it!

Did you mean you did get vibrations then at night when you did it in the evening or that you got instant wake vibrations?

Or did you do it in-between, with the wake-back-to-bed method (means: after 2-3 hours of sleep or so)?

I actually did in in the afternoon, while fully awake. Got instant vibes. A few hours after I went to rest a little and didn't fall asleep. The vibrations were still on so I got out of body and had 4 short OBEs in a row and then after waking up I still had vibrations. I was seriously "vibration woman" (cool nickname for OBEers haha).
The man surely knew about his electricity in real life so I guess he also knew about producing it in the human body.
From what I saw on the internet people laugh about him because of this little habit... But he was right. Some thought he had OCD.

WhiteMonkey
3rd May 2015, 04:15 AM
Sounds nice I will try it out :)