PDA

View Full Version : Prison Planet

MooSaysTheCat
5th May 2015, 03:56 AM
The other day me and my Dad where eating some chicken...when suddenly the piece I was eating fell on my pants. Leaving an odd mark right in my crotch...and then it downed on me....life sucks.

This series of events sparked a conversation with my dad about the world....and we came to the conclusion that the planet must be a prison, we are the inmates and the guards? Aliens...obviously.

Life sucks....and then you die (that is a quote from somewhere, I think) it's true. Let's be honest now, living a happy life on earth is probably one of the most difficult things to do, you go into a world of duality where nothing will ever be 100% good, we spend a year to just learn how to walk, animal baby's? Almost instantly. Do you see how much your life sucks now?
We spend the "best" years of our life locked up in a classroom. When we are done with that and want to feel the freedom...we get jobs and a big part of our days are spent there, working on jobs most people don't even enjoy, we are bombarded with all the expectations and judgement of EVERYONE around us. This is what the "fortunate" ones have to deal with, don't make me start with the people that receive the "short" end of the stick !

The planet is constantly in war...we all dislike each other...it's true...chopsticks are better than spoon and fork? NONSENSE! The hand is the still the best tool for eating !

But lets say you have a job you like, and you have money, your husband/wife loves you (and is hot) and life is good....you still have to deal with the roller coaster that are emotions, your morals who half of the time help you but then stab you in the back, and your brain...who try's so hard to keep you on track it forgets to make sense sometimes.

BUT HEY you are one of those special people! You got a good job you realized you don't NEED to be married to be happy (but you still did, and he's/she is hot and it's great) and you have achieved peace of mind, sure you get angry now and then...but only for the time that it deserves. You don't worry about what people think and you noticed that not worrying about that anymore actually made you into a better person than you where when you did.

So you won the game right? You are satisfied with the things you have, you don't suffer from every little thing people say and...UH? What's this that I hear? Are those the bells of Heaven announcing that you are now finally free? NOPE...it's somebody buzzing on your door...because the moment you step outside you return to the world of duality. YOU might not care what people say, but EVERYONE else sure does and that can make life difficult for you.

Maaan that took longer to write that I thought...and I need to pee...be right back...

...OKAAAY back to work!

So there you go...that's why life sucks here...and this is just the surface.

We keep telling ourselves we are here to learn...we'll of course we are, this is a rehabilitation planet and who needs rehabilitation? "Bad" people...we are a planet populated by all the bad people in the universe! You wonder why very one you know is a jerk? We'll now you know why.

We all know that one person that keeps talking about all his or her past lives...THATS NOT A GOOD THING!
The more reincarnations you have had the worse your sentence was and that means you where (or still are) a really "bad" person.
Yep I know what you are thinking and that's right...the Dalai Lama is one of the top criminals in this planet!

This also explains why no aliens visit us....people don't visit prisons. But we do see them...because you don't leave a prison unguarded.

Well that's all...we (me and my dad) didnt think about all the details...i mean we where eating and eating is important.
I hope that reading this didn't bring you down...I didn't mean it to be depressing to read and I tried to write it in the most light hearted (yet still somewhat serious) way as I could.

While I wrote all of this mostly for fun...I would like to ask you to give it a serious thought to what I wrote...because this might be a lot closer to the truth that we think...after all, God Himself sent Lucifer to Earth as punishment.

Any thoughts are appreciated, I wrote all of this so I could hear your opinion :)

ctcarr
5th May 2015, 05:14 AM
What if we are stuck within a time period in consciousness because we fail our task every time. We never make it to the next phase of evolution because we are caught up in material items and war. Instead of laying out a clear path for the next generation to come and securing the future as our ancestors did we party our lives away and things continue to get worse and worse. We no longer are riding the wave but riding the slope down hill. We leave the path of the creator and in the process are destroying ourselves and our souls.

If Earth was a prison planet we wouldn't need aliens to watch us. Humans are to stupid to even make it to mars so why would aliens waste their time coming to watch us unless we are their reality tv programming that they laugh at when they are feeling down.

Keep your head up, we know life sucks but learn to control your emotions. Learn what makes you tick and what you love to do and follow your heart. Humans have the potential to do great things but we cannot do it when we are stuck worshiping false ideas and beliefs.

Keep an open mind and enjoy your life. And you know. maybe God didn't send Lucifer to Earth for punishment. Maybe Lucifer wanted a chance to show God that he was just as great as he and God granted his wish.

but if this really is a prison planet, we made it that way ourselves. so it's up to us to change it

WhiteMonkey
5th May 2015, 06:42 AM
HAhahaha thats a funny thought.

So the only way to escape is to astral travel hehe

susan
5th May 2015, 11:24 AM
We sent our prisoners to Australia and they have made such a good job of themselves and the country that I would give anything to live there.
Don't forget we went to school to learn, not to be punished but some may reflect and see it as a punishment.
It's what you make of it!
You leave having flunked the whole period with no interest in learning. Life sucks!
You change your attitude, you learn, you succeed, you create, you enjoy, you prosper, but you don't leave school with a doctorate.
You have to go back to learn more.
Same happens here . It's what we make of it. It's up to us, with obstacles thrown in along the way.

And it's also up to us not to think and think and think without doing and experiencing as this could end with mocking others.
In my opinion.

IA56
5th May 2015, 02:02 PM
Hi Moo :-)

You did lay out the foundation pretty good, after all this has sink in to deep understanding, all will fall to place.

Maybe Lucifer did make up that story because he thought he was banned?? And has hard time to do the work of forgiveness,
God does not hold any grudge against anyone, but we need to do the work.

Love
ia

MooSaysTheCat
6th May 2015, 03:49 AM
What if we are stuck within a time period in consciousness because we fail our task every time. We never make it to the next phase of evolution because we are caught up in material items and war. Instead of laying out a clear path for the next generation to come and securing the future as our ancestors did we party our lives away and things continue to get worse and worse. We no longer are riding the wave but riding the slope down hill. We leave the path of the creator and in the process are destroying ourselves and our souls.

If Earth was a prison planet we wouldn't need aliens to watch us. Humans are to stupid to even make it to mars so why would aliens waste their time coming to watch us unless we are their reality tv programming that they laugh at when they are feeling down.

Keep your head up, we know life sucks but learn to control your emotions. Learn what makes you tick and what you love to do and follow your heart. Humans have the potential to do great things but we cannot do it when we are stuck worshiping false ideas and beliefs.

Keep an open mind and enjoy your life. And you know. maybe God didn't send Lucifer to Earth for punishment. Maybe Lucifer wanted a chance to show God that he was just as great as he and God granted his wish.

but if this really is a prison planet, we made it that way ourselves. so it's up to us to change it

We'll to be honest I think the world has gotten a lot better...it was pretty bad in the past....and I think there where more wars back then.
Its easy too see the teenagers and young adults now days and say...yep we are screwed... But now we are more open minded than ever before in my opinion...great things COULD happen!

....and yes, we probably would need aliens watching us....now more than ever, now that we have the nukes and atomic bombs and stuff...they are watching us...for our own safety. They could also so be protecting us from other aliens that might want to use us for ....ANAL PROBING ! . No seriously, scientists have been know to use inmates for experiments.

That being said I like your optimism!

MooSaysTheCat
6th May 2015, 04:06 AM
We sent our prisoners to Australia and they have made such a good job of themselves and the country that I would give anything to live there.
Don't forget we went to school to learn, not to be punished but some may reflect and see it as a punishment.
It's what you make of it!
You leave having flunked the whole period with no interest in learning. Life sucks!
You change your attitude, you learn, you succeed, you create, you enjoy, you prosper, but you don't leave school with a doctorate.
You have to go back to learn more.
Same happens here . It's what we make of it. It's up to us, with obstacles thrown in along the way.

And it's also up to us not to think and think and think without doing and experiencing as this could end with mocking others.
In my opinion.

I like the optimism that has been shown in this tread....but it's hopeless...I agree completely on trying to make the best of everything, that's what I always do actually !
But that does not change the fact that life is usually bad...I mean you could be riding your bike and suddenly one of your wheels popped, and get really angry and just curse at everything for five minutes....or the same thing can happen but you simply say ~uh...we'll guess I'm walking the rest of the way~ and just shrug it off and everything is fine...
...but that does not change the fact that it did happen.
See what I mean?
Life sucks no matter how you make of it, because that's how it it's engineered to be.

Im not writing this with negativity...actually it's the complete opposite...

MooSaysTheCat
6th May 2015, 04:19 AM

You did lay out the foundation pretty good, after all this has sink in to deep understanding, all will fall to place.

Maybe Lucifer did make up that story because he thought he was banned?? And has hard time to do the work of forgiveness,
God does not hold any grudge against anyone, but we need to do the work.

Love
ia

Hello IA !

It has been a long time since I wrote something in these forums I think. Finally had something that I wanted to share!

Well I must confess that I personally didn't read that part in the bible about Lucifer, I remembered that someone mentioned that before and I though it was relevant to what I was going to write so I included it. I also thought it would make people talk if I added that....I guess it was kind of a jerk move hehe

IA56
6th May 2015, 07:04 AM
Hello IA !

It has been a long time since I wrote something in these forums I think. Finally had something that I wanted to share!

Well I must confess that I personally didn't read that part in the bible about Lucifer, I remembered that someone mentioned that before and I though it was relevant to what I was going to write so I included it. I also thought it would make people talk if I added that....I guess it was kind of a jerk move hehe

Do not condmen yourself, to dare to speak freely is okay in my world.

I can confess also that I do not know the whole bible, but I know that God does not condemn, He is pure LOVE.

Love
ia

ctcarr
6th May 2015, 04:31 PM
We'll to be honest I think the world has gotten a lot better...it was pretty bad in the past....and I think there where more wars back then.
Its easy too see the teenagers and young adults now days and say...yep we are screwed... But now we are more open minded than ever before in my opinion...great things COULD happen!

....and yes, we probably would need aliens watching us....now more than ever, now that we have the nukes and atomic bombs and stuff...they are watching us...for our own safety. They could also so be protecting us from other aliens that might want to use us for ....ANAL PROBING ! . No seriously, scientists have been know to use inmates for experiments.

That being said I like your optimism!

I totally agree with every statement you made :) :thumbsup:

newfreedom
6th May 2015, 05:58 PM
They could also so be protecting us from other aliens that might want to use us for ....ANAL PROBING ! .

Hahaha..... Oh god NO........ Perish the thought ! :wacky1:

MooSaysTheCat
7th May 2015, 02:32 AM
I totally agree with every statement you made :) :thumbsup:

I honestly did not expect you to say that...
WOW what is this strange feeling? Is this how it feels when somebody agrees with you? I don't like it ! Let's never agree again from now on...okay quick test, if I say ~I REALLY LIKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE~ What would you say?

Hahaha..... Oh god NO........ Perish the thought !

And come on, we both know this is our secret fantasy ;) ...WAIT! ...WHAT? WHO SAID THAT?

Okay this is starting to get very off topic (mostly my fault) so I'm going to stop.

ctcarr
7th May 2015, 03:15 AM
I honestly did not expect you to say that...
WOW what is this strange feeling? Is this how it feels when somebody agrees with you? I don't like it ! Let's never agree again from now on...okay quick test, if I say ~I REALLY LIKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE~ What would you say?

Well except the anal probing part xD Protecting us yes, but not from anal probing lol
And I'd say what is Chocolate Mousse? Like Moose, or like mouse. I've never had either :lol2:

MooSaysTheCat
7th May 2015, 03:42 AM
Well except the anal probing part xD Protecting us yes, but not from anal probing lol
And I'd say what is Chocolate Mousse? Like Moose, or like mouse. I've never had either :lol2:

Chocolate covered mouse? YUM! ....but no (I'm sorry to disappoint you) its a French dessert, sort of like a combination of pudding with the texture of cream...sort of.
point is, it's great . If you ever go to a French or Italian restaurant and they have it, remember me and try it, your welcome by the way...unless you don't like it...but I regret nothing.

This tread is exposing my true passions, Desserts and sweet food! I think I need to join a food forums...fast!

newfreedom
7th May 2015, 05:02 AM
And come on, we both know this is our secret fantasy ;)

Hang on, are we talking about anal probing or chocolate mousse now :lol2:

newfreedom
7th May 2015, 05:08 AM
If you ever go to a French or Italian restaurant and they have it, remember me and try it, your welcome by the way...unless you don't like it...but I regret nothing.

Moo says the Cat & Gelatine-free chocolate mousse, i must remember that ! ;)

ctcarr
7th May 2015, 05:10 AM
If you ever go to a French or Italian restaurant and they have it, remember me and try it, your welcome by the way...unless you don't like it...but I regret nothing.
Someday and when I do ill PM you and be sure to thank you :lol:

Hang on, are we talking about anal probing or chocolate mousse now :lol2:
Lmao, that's a good one :lol2:

newfreedom
7th May 2015, 05:17 AM
Someday and when I do ill PM you and be sure to thank you :lol:

Lmao, that's a good one :lol2:

Hahaha

Osiris
7th May 2015, 08:19 PM
The gates of Hell are locked from the inside.
-C.S. Lewis

newfreedom
7th May 2015, 08:38 PM
The gates of Hell are locked from the inside.
-C.S. Lewis

So if you are in Hell technically you should be able to find a way out, surely it would make more sense to lock the inmates in from the outside ?

...... or am i missing something more

MooSaysTheCat
28th May 2015, 10:09 AM
So if you are in Hell technically you should be able to find a way out, surely it would make more sense to lock the inmates in from the outside ?

...... or am i missing something more

You are the guard of your own hell, and there is a way out...you.

ugh...I'm getting myself confused...I'm going to go play video games.