PDA

View Full Version : The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

lord.of.the.now
9th May 2015, 01:33 AM
Earth is basically divine gods land. Angels are raising the vibration earth and continue to raise earth threw out life time. It is basically gods land for those of the light. Everything is raised in frequency including food fruit and veg and nature. I believe the meat is high vibration when consuming it, it makes a drop in vibration because the unnatural chemical within it but maybe theory wise it is of a high vibration but it's chemicals you consume overcome the raising effect of the meat. so there is positive and negative frequency exchange take place eating farm meat. Tap water has poisonous to our vibration because chemicals in it. I am very lucky to live in Dunedin where I get the best quality water spring water from Speights brewery non fluoridated water, for free. I don't need to buy spring water from the grocery shop I am very fortunate to get for free as much of it as i desire. I have a bottle that it hold 20 litres. I drink 4.5litres of one third 1 green tea 2 thirds white tea. Tobacco has 4000 artificial chemicals and consuming it keeps the vibration low. Negative programming for example TV, Spending hours each day for years is a hell of allot of negative programming. This programming keeps us in a fearful and anxious and ruins are positive brain synapses. Negativity is a poison to the mind. Mental illness exactly. Positivity is light armour a form of protection. Now lets imagine the spring water is raised in vibration because the planet is raised in frequency. I know the great white secret. I know why are bodies are 90% water not by accident, but a great mystery of creation of god and the great secret about drinking as much water as the body can handle. The molecule structure of spring water is encoded with a high vibration. You understand this high frequency water is replacing the negative lower vibrational brain synapses with a high frequency water molecule. Understand the negative synapses is made out of 90% water. Understand that negative programming hold a lower vibration brain cell. This can be replaced by a high frequency water molcule to replace the negative synapses. Now we can imagine flushing out negative programming by consuming as much spring water top quality water you can get, long. If you are victim to extra terrestial programming. Yes it is organic programming but it is lower vibration matter with the mind. Long term years of drinking spring water

lord.of.the.now
9th May 2015, 01:56 AM
Now lets explore why I call the great white secret, the great white secret. It is because I get help from the divine. Not only do I benefited by the high frequency water I get benefits of having my tea filled with gods light every time I drink it. So the light water programs my brain by replacing the programming with light water. I have been praying the lord’s prayer for more than 4 years or even more. This gives permission with gods light to be encoded into the spring water with a light. The great white secret is the programming I receive replacing my negative synapse with a light encoded water brain synapse.

In the lords prayer is basically the lesser banishing of the ritual Christian style. Praying is basically a form of working for the light side and I get rewarded greatly by light on a cellur and chakra body level. The more light that is in my erngy field it reflects on the nature of mirror reality

Now, also in lord prayer
a father who are in heaven
hollowed by they name

thy kingdom commeth
they will be done as it is in heaven
give us are daily bread
forgive us for a tress pass
as we forgive those who trespass against us
led us not into temptation
but deliver from evil
for the kingdom for the power is yours now and forever

Give us a daily bread in other words means give us are daily gods light

And bascially the rest of the lords prayer means glorfieing god giving it energy worshiping god, doing this is working for god and that why i get rewarded by the light in my drinking water

lord.of.the.now
9th May 2015, 03:37 AM
You basically end up having a perfect brain. With only 100% positive memory encoded

Therefore this is the secret to having 100% positive trips on shamanic substances

ctcarr
9th May 2015, 04:52 AM
That's an interesting view point you have there. I think what you're doing is cool because it's your very own ritual basically. You believe that your spring water is helping to cleanse you so that's what your going to get over time just as with any ritual.

I do believe though that it will take more then just drinking spring water to purify your whole body and thoughts, etc. Just as any ritual is not going to make you the Light of God no matter how long you practice it for. You have to also be the light in your everyday life and that is not by just drinking water or practicing a ritual. You have to BE the change yourself in order to keep benefiting from it and have it take you to the next level.

But it's great that you created a ritual of a sort. I like it! Very creative :thumbsup:

lord.of.the.now
10th May 2015, 01:26 AM
I do believe though that it will take more then just drinking spring water to purify your whole body and thoughts, etc.

The mind body emotional body and spiritual body are all interconnected. Raising vibration threw spring water filter threw the higher levels because of the vibration.

You are quite new to spirtuality I have noticed. Because you not even aware of ascension on the planet. Ascension is responsibe for raising the frequency of the planet you see.

Thoughts come from the brain. If the brain is re programmed by higher vibrational water and light the thoughts become pure because the brain is responbile for carry the mind

ctcarr
10th May 2015, 01:42 AM
You are quite new to spirtuality I have noticed. Because you not even aware of ascension on the planet. Ascension is responsibe for raising the frequency of the planet you see.

Uhh I've been doing this for about 5 years now. I use to think I was some kind of other worldy alien that came to help for ascension. I've grown up spiritually from those beliefs so it doesn't matter how long I've been doing this because I am not a master yet and neither are you.

I first learned about ascension a long time ago and i learned it's not all fairy tales and happy thoughts that are going to get you a heaven on Earth. If you want a heaven on Earth then it takes humanity as a whole to create change. As long as the government is there operating how it does then people will always be lazy and careless about the world. Ascension will not happen just because you think happy thoughts.

If you want "ascension" get out there and create change by actually doing something. Do something to make people care again.

lord.of.the.now
10th May 2015, 02:00 AM
Every one to there on beliefs I guess. It's all a spiritual fest. From personal experience I have awakened only once. Profoundly know that heaven is truely a place on earth.

I have been getting into the moment and I truely know this world belongs to the divine.

I know from psychially connecting to nature I know that I picked up it's high frequency so I know deep down inside know of how high the vibration of planet is at it's current state

lord.of.the.now
10th May 2015, 02:22 AM
Only expose yourself to positive material

Stop watching TV violence and all that crap on tv.

Stop feeding the negative snapses monster, food!

Only listen to positive music or love music program you mind with love

lord.of.the.now
14th June 2015, 01:23 AM
Updated...

I now know when my brain is fully programed by gods light

I know I have been programmed fully by the god of love

lord.of.the.now
25th August 2015, 02:59 AM
Please understand long term commitment of drinking spring water many times replaces of negative synapes many many times. Remember scifentically the cells are replaces threw out life. The water replaces a negtaive synapses followed by another replacement of the sypsaes that was replaced already and carries on and on and on, life long. For futher purifcation or ending up with a perfect brain 100% positive thinking

I see lighterain water diet as a form of spiritual diet and should be practice for a deep cleanse.Please remember to practice drinking 3.5litres daily.

It soon will come naturally to drinking such high volume

lord.of.the.now
9th July 2016, 02:23 AM
I just wanted to express this..

High frequency liquefied gods light exposure long term to low frequency negative cellar brain wiring leading to a perfect brain.

What I call a perfect brain is 100% positive thinking

This water molecule targets low vibrational negative wiring

You don't have to worry if you don't receive gods light in your liquid. Spring water is high frequency because of the divine raising the vibration of the planet and replaces old negative brain cells

Asking for light to be put into you drinking water can be verified with a psychic. Ask the divine. Threw prayer
Ask the divine and you will receive
Water brain therapy may take a few years but it’s worth it
Try to drink 3.5litres of spring water in your diet. I make the drinking not boring by making white tea or Jasmin tea out of the spring water.
By asking the divine to put light automatically and long term into you drinking water enhances the good programming
Note you can wash away negative programing without the liquefied gods light

I drink plenty of water as this is a spiritual fest every night I look ford to the following day because so excited to keep continuing the tea addiction
Basically I have replaced smoking with spring water tea addiction

note this information here on this thread is lightworker teaching oraintated and shamanic in nature

lord.of.the.now
9th July 2016, 03:17 AM
shamanic secret to 95% positive trips on shamanic substances it's a perfect brain

Positive trips are spiritual gold

I am not allowed to talk about drugs on this forum but I carry the great white secret and I know I aware I can get spiritual gold time after time.

What a call the perfect brain is soundness. Soundless leads to positive trips every time

Honeybadger400
12th July 2016, 07:36 AM
I don't think it's the added non-natural chemicals that makes a cigarette a lower vibration. It's more because you're ingesting nicotine (which is a natural pesticide).

i don't recommend smoking any kind of pesticide (whether they are natural or not)

lord.of.the.now
14th July 2016, 04:10 AM
I was wanting share the secret that high frequency only allows for high frequency hallucinations on shamanic substances.

Star
17th July 2016, 06:13 PM
Have you ever thought about keeping a personal and secret physical journal of your ramblings instead of posting them?

lord.of.the.now
17th July 2016, 10:48 PM
Have you ever thought about keeping a personal and secret physical journal of your ramblings instead of posting them?

I just want to help people that's all.

lord.of.the.now
3rd September 2016, 05:35 AM
I wanted to creativity express that the great white secret is a psychic detox

Similar to house clearings I call it a mental clearing on a mental level cleaning

lord.of.the.now
3rd September 2016, 05:44 AM
if the physical body is made of high frequency light and high frequency water molecules ... it reflects on a mental level. So when the physical body is healthy the mind is mentally healthy

lord.of.the.now
3rd September 2016, 05:55 AM
when you empower you physical body you empower your mind

olyris
3rd September 2016, 11:41 AM
I drink plenty of water as this is a spiritual fest every night I look ford to the following day because so excited to keep continuing the tea addiction
Basically I have replaced smoking with spring water tea addiction

note this information here on this thread is lightworker teaching oraintated and shamanic in nature

lol yes I think you are onto something there. I have found I can replace my red wine addiction with Diet Coke for a short time because the frequency off it is pure, to me. good onya.

from a fellow Shaman.

lord.of.the.now
3rd September 2016, 10:18 PM
http://www.sweetpoison.com/

coco cola will poison you in the long run as a shaman. You might want to consider a diet coke substitute

I drink white tea all the time. My mum tried it and she said it is addictive she understands how I am so into it

DarkChylde
4th September 2016, 06:40 AM
http://www.sweetpoison.com/

coco cola will poison you in the long run as a shaman. You might want to consider a diet coke substitute

I drink white tea all the time. My mum tried it and she said it is addictive she understands how I am so into it

I love diet coke :heart:

lord.of.the.now
4th September 2016, 10:52 AM
if only suger was healthy I would eat lolies all the time

DarkChylde
4th September 2016, 11:48 AM
i crave cheesecake all the time
i wish i could have it for breakfast , brunch , lunch and dinner.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1353&stc=1

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1354&stc=1

susan
4th September 2016, 11:59 AM
Try to drink 3.5litres of spring water in your diet.

If it's any help to anyone I've been checking out the different Spring Waters sold in the supermarkets.
Marketing is very misleading.
Some tests were testing the PH ( power of hydrogen) level within them. Between Acid/ Alkaline.
Out of 10 well known brands the top for the preferred alkaline result was
1) Arrowhead Spring Water.
2) Evian Spring Water.

lord.of.the.now
4th September 2016, 11:09 PM
DarkChylde (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?5555-DarkChylde) I would love to eat organic chicken everynight in very spicey chilli paste

Susan I am very blessed to have a spring water fountain here in dunedin so I don't have too buy spring water I get for free. I can take a unlimited amounts

http://www.flyinn.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Speights-Beer-The-Pride-of-the-South.-Speights-popular-spring-water-tap-outside-breweryDunedin.-Martin-and-Vix.-Dec-05.jpg

lord.of.the.now
4th September 2016, 11:16 PM
note that guy isn't me

my picture is in my members profile

olyris
5th September 2016, 12:07 AM
why is he using plastic bags to top up his Spring Water. that's not very practical :mad:. if you see him give him a bucket for me

lord.of.the.now
5th September 2016, 12:14 AM
next door their is a beer brewery or a beer factory I think he went next door on the tour. apparently the beer factory uses spring water to make it's beer if you are interested to know

olyris I will probably never see him again he is probably a tourist

Honeybadger400
10th September 2016, 06:56 AM
If you follow William Bulhman, he espouses a different theory, one in which earth will never raise its vibration to a higher level and will not become a utopia so to speak. That there are many utopian areas in the astral but that's not the purpose of earth. Earth is meant to be a testing area, a place full of drama, conflict, pain and suffering. Souls are here to learn, to test their skills in a challenging arena. In his mind that's its purpose and it will never change. There will always be conflict so that soul plans can be executed and learning derived from them.

so making earth into a utopia is not what should be your focus. Your focus is to learn what you need to here and seek the utopian higher realms beyond the astral

CFTraveler
12th September 2016, 04:25 PM
note that guy isn't me

my picture is in my members profile You're a cutie!

lord.of.the.now
12th September 2016, 10:21 PM
THANKYOU

god I wish the universe would bring in a girlfriend

I am so lonely CFT

CFTraveler
13th September 2016, 02:14 PM
I'm sorry about that. *virtual hug*

lord.of.the.now
13th September 2016, 10:43 PM
thanks CFT

I think I need to pay attention to signs when I am in public. It might be possible the universe is trying to help but I am not responding becuase it's how I was conditioned as a young one. I don't like atheist woman I never ever want to be with one. My mum use to be atheist so I know how it's like. Now she spiritual and I am very close to her as loved ones

lord.of.the.now
14th March 2017, 02:34 AM
http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/snowflake.jpg
The water structures change to a different shapes each time you raise you vibration, love etc etc etc. Just like a snow flake. The more you continue the more you molcular structures are more healthy shape

lord.of.the.now
14th March 2017, 02:53 AM
the more the advanced shape of the crystal the more psychic protection is available.

It's ^ a grounded thoery

Timothy
14th March 2017, 02:35 PM
AWESOME!

The Negative View

lord.of.the.now
24th May 2017, 09:03 PM
my chemistry in my brain is f-ing amazing thanks to the great white secret it's the opposite of depression brain chemistry. I am having a very positive chemical experience thanks by the releasement of chemicals within my brain

You see members it works like this

If you only put positive thoughts in your head it grows like a plant. if you add negative things it poisons the plant. With love and positivity you can grow blossom like a rose flower

Your sunlight and water and soil is positive thought and love and light. The great white secret works by washing away the poisoning of negative programming within your mind

I feed my plant with gratitude, self-love and positivity

olyris
25th May 2017, 06:54 PM
i too have been practicing the great white secret which is positive objective conscious and self-loving but parts of me have been longing for to return to my heart and live naturally. perhaps i am about done realising positivity, or is it endless?

endless willpower or a return to nature. i dont know.

CFTraveler
25th May 2017, 07:13 PM
It depends on what you believe is natural. To me the fundamental nature of the IAM is goodness- wellbeing. So to me, if I'm 'in tune with' my fundamental self aspect, I have no choice but to be positive. Not in an artificial 'smiley' way, but in a deep understanding of the good nature of God. (My personal understanding of God, of course.)

lord.of.the.now
25th May 2017, 09:31 PM
just remember to work with angels olyris

That is by raising you vibration long term and work on your healing journey

And remember to get into organic spring water long term

Working with a shaman on emotional issues and belief system and one day learning to do it yourself without shaman one day

- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --- - --

Just remember that negative programming is many years of watching violence and brain washing on tv

It takes that many years of positivity to overcome all the negative programming that is stored in your brain and on a mental body level

activate angels in your life by working with a shaman

olyris
27th May 2017, 05:17 PM
angel michael has decided lawfulness is "funny" and that he will kill humans just to prove it. i would attempt to resuscitate his mind but i don't actually know if he capable of intelligent action. he only has his right hand which he assumes is god. (definately not the godd of me).

yes i put spring water in my coffee, actually my herbal tea talks to me too. yes mother nature has a self-ish way with me and i will stick to that. she is very strict of late, mind you. it is taking discipline which i don't necessarily believe belongs in the home, but i can try. thanks cft and l.o.t..n

olyris
18th June 2017, 01:51 AM
the great white secret is officially my favourite spiritual path. i have been working hard on that heart of mind and overcome all difficulties in the sacral chakra, whereas i was stricken by f# feminism and lies from hell below. it truly is a worthy day.

i will now proceed to complete the course of my solar plexus chakra, which to me is about integrity. with the great white secret, which epitomises integrity.

lord.of.the.now
11th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Imagine that there is like a base level of vibration for spring water because of the raising of vibration of the planet. You can get the angels to raise the vibration above the base level to comfortably align with the vibration that you can hold at this point giving time. You can raise your vibration above the base level for more long term chaos. Long term exposure to a high frequency blood, causes long term chaos braking down negative wiring in the brain in the long term exposure to high frequency long term. This chaos is actually how people become positive from practicing raising vibration in their life. That's how it all works. What's going on inside is high frequency molecules blood having chaos with low frequency memories molecular structures in the brain. You can imagine the blood is more higher frequency then vibration of the spring water, consumed for those who meet the angels half way up the vibrational ladder. The blood is actually a crystal holding a high frequency. And blood rushes to the brain having contact with low frequency cells bad memory based cells, what I call chaos the wiring of the brain. Water is actually a crystal in frozen form it is still a crystal when it's liquefied by heat. Blood is made out of 90% water.

lord.of.the.now
11th August 2017, 10:59 PM
in order to hold a high frequency above the base level the physical mental and emotional body needs to be fully sound, fully worked on threw reiki healing, long term work

I can make your life your healing journey a hell of allot easier simply be reading on

Find a homeopath and ask to make a remedy to release emotions that a buried in the emotional level. You don't have to do anything it automatically releases automatically while being on this homeopathic remedy. When you work with angels intimately long term healing journey they will automatically raise the vibration appropriately above the base level when emotions have been cleared

Once you emotion have been released such as anger you can hold an even a higher vibration, they will automatically raise your vibration when those standards have been meet

The easy part is you don't have to do anything the remedy does all the work for you. Thus making life a hell of allot easier.

lord.of.the.now
11th August 2017, 11:03 PM
http://www.mkprojects.com/emotions

The easy part you dont have to work on emotions threw this remedy but within emotions you need to clear out your belief system

olyris
12th August 2017, 04:18 AM
i had thought that there was no more GWS for my mind to do because i was doing it like 14 hrs a day. but, from the sound of it, exposure to high vibration chaos might lead to more Great White Secret too accomplish. divide and conquer... ordem ab chao! :twisted:
they are selling alkaline water in my country now, i will be useing it to balance out all the diet coke i've been having for the last few eons. :D

ps rose quartz in spring water for emotions is good. i also use australian bushflower essences, i don't know if they are homeopathic but it sure feels like it to me!

lord.of.the.now
12th August 2017, 08:18 PM
coco cola is a poison

It cleans cars engines

it also has aspartame in it

You won't be raising your vibration if you diet is on coca cola

Olyris

olyris
12th August 2017, 09:43 PM
i have been trying the new "no sugar" coke which is available in this country. it made me realise how sick of diet coke i was. but anyway, i have a story to share. i tried going thru the chaos again to a higher vibration then i realised i had already done all of it, that was there to do. given my circumstances , given my ego-self or whatever. it's a shame but the realisation of my enlightenment is "i wish you a painful death" on the part of everybody else. well, the Great White Secret made me detached and at peace about it. but now i have to find another way and make it on my own. :idea:

ps this is how i feel when i drink to much diet coke --> :?

lord.of.the.now
24th August 2017, 08:48 PM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7959-Water-and-Healing&p=145086#post145086

olyris
24th August 2017, 10:09 PM
i have been getting off the meds by putting them in (green) tea again. it always makes them harmless. i tried taking them in rooibos tea an hour or so ago, but i think green tea is the best 'solution.' the meds ban anxiety, which slowly kills the voices, but i am more than just a self-caused problem.. so i will cheat if i have to. Long Live green tea!

lord.of.the.now
28th September 2017, 09:37 PM
with my high high velocity light from drinking spring water infused with gods light. I'm on the divine groove the concotion between gods light and positive uplifting music in a good good combination.

I am having the time of my life. Love to share it with the forum members:wink:

everyday more and more light every day more fun

lord.of.the.now
22nd October 2017, 02:03 AM
Doing love mirror work daily transforms the structure of the molecular structure advancing it's crystalline form shape over time

Keep or maintain the structure healthy shape by doing self love work management for example.. Exposing yourself to positive music as much as possible. Act like a filter or a firewall don't allow yourself to be exposed to low vibrational music such as death metal or low frequency rap for example. Poisonous negative lyrics that do program your sub consciousness negativity and the negative subliminal within allot music. As there are bad offensive websites out there all over the internet approach it like filter and let only the good stuff that serves you absorb mentally. Filter and allow Positivity and wellness to blossom. If you feed poison to a plant it will die. Negativity = Poison. When exposed to negs or voices that detoriate the structure. That’s why management is needed too to keep it in shape. It's literally like putting up you defences by making a castle. The structure imprints water based imprinted protection most-ly mental. The healthy molecular structure talking about the whole body of water your whole water system the 90% water that you are is under control by the practice of molecule management. Molecule management means practicing self-love each day. Being exposed to ballads for example. It’s the same thing putting love words on a cup of water is the same thing. Commanding I love you in the mirror broadcasts this energy to the whole body of water that you are made from. It transforms and maintains mental health. The crystalline structure supports mental health. High frequency work such as raise your vibration infuses the water making your whole water system sacred because of its high frequency content or rare-ity. I am starting to think we were made to replace our cells and water not for no reason.(scientifically proven that we replace cells) I am starting to think it’s made for survival reasons . It was design transform chain smokers pollution within the body to total pure-ity. By working on having a water based diet it can be replaced by a higher frequency code such as a healthy water molecule system as a goal.

Healthy Molecule crystalline structure of the water types strengthen your positive emotional chemistry
- they work as one

olyris
22nd October 2017, 11:26 AM
i was talking to my body when in meditation a little bit earlier on. it asked me if it was ok to change the unconscious pathways a bit in my unconscious decision making. i agreed. i do believe every thought not only becomes our unconscious identity over time, but that our body conducts and even changes according to what is thought. every thought matters!

i also reckon that the "Hu sound" between one's ears is linked to technology. like, the computer and the tv and the vacuum cleaner all make this noise some how. sometimes when i am doing the vacuuming (ergh :roll:) i tune into the vacuum cleaner with my hu sound and transmit the intent "You are annihilated!" which means the house get an energetic cleanup to and all the ghosts can go home.

lord.of.the.now
22nd October 2017, 07:45 PM
olyris (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?18912-olyris)

i was talking to my body when in meditation a little bit earlier on.

You can telepathically talk to your body. Because your the host. The conscious observer. For example when you feel pain it is directing the pain at the host

lord.of.the.now
30th June 2018, 09:33 PM
you can get the angels to raise the vibration above the base level of vibration that the water is vibrationally holding from the ascension exposure of the planet to a appropriate level verified by a psychic and the work of the angels

Note remember that the water is rinsing out the negative coding in your brain long term exposure to spring water and brain interaction

lord.of.the.now
30th June 2018, 10:09 PM
my theory is it is very possible to get unpossessed from demons by drinking spring water or getting cleansed from negative programming on a mental level by extra terrestrials in the long run because of it's vibrational properties

gods light in the spring water works like a cleaning agents such as dishwashing liquid and dirty dishes

gods light in spring water very possibly can dissolve trauma on a DNA level releasing it when going pee in the toilet only the case of high concentration of gods light found in spring water that gets absorbed into the psychic chakra level energy system

lord.of.the.now
30th June 2018, 10:29 PM
my theory is negative thinking is the core the source, the material mental illness is made of. when you are on the wellness path positivity is wellness when you advance on the in moment path by eckhart tolle its not in your vibration to hold negative programming from this high frequency path and state

lord.of.the.now
1st July 2018, 09:09 PM
the brain is raised in frequency because of the interaction with the spring water long term making it impossible for negs to possess the brain

olyris
2nd July 2018, 09:57 AM
Spring Water is a great one for understanding "perfection" but very slowly. Everything is perfect, it's just hidden from us. Spring water takes you there.

lord.of.the.now
28th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge

IA56
29th July 2018, 07:10 AM
Over the years there is a saturation of gods light in your energy field by drinking spring water blessed by the angels.

Daily exercises makes this light penetrate every cell in the body like washing detergent the light cleanses every cell with the combination of profound saturation of light and the blood flow that this gods light reaches every cell from the combination of gods light saturation and exercise. The combination of deep gods light saturation and daily exercises creates profound extreme deep deep spiritual cleansing.The theory is stagnation is fully worked threw on deeper levels for profound spiritual results

Note the information here in this thread is light worker wisdom related coming from contact with gods light information processed into my spiritual psychic body quite a high percentage of this information is lighterian coming from common spiritual sense common knowledge

Hi Lord.of.the.now :heart:

Is this knowledge your own experience or have you read it somewhere??

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
29th July 2018, 08:19 AM
quite allot of it is coming from inside of me IA56 (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17533-IA56)

IA56
29th July 2018, 12:43 PM
Thank you :heart:

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
29th July 2018, 07:53 PM
I am becoming a mystic in the making just like Robert bruce by working with oracle cards
While I train higher consciousness
I have access to information on a divine level

olyris
30th July 2018, 11:15 AM
found these keys:

realm of knowledge: "anyhow"
astral realm: "anyway"
pneumenal realm: "however"

special thought keys to access the spiritual experience.

lord.of.the.now
29th August 2018, 11:37 PM
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?19630-Experiences-with-nature-and-trees

the saturation of gods light in your energy field from drinking spring water everyday for all these years gives energy exchange simply by hugging a tree physically that simple and easy nothing difficult. The energy is exchanged with gods light is traded to the trees energy field and gift of connecting to nature raises your vibration intensively an instantaneously to a level of vibration you can hold

olyris
30th August 2018, 10:32 AM
Putting a crystal in Spring Water can be very illuminating. I once put a green atlantisite stone in it and came up in a big red rash and increased heart rate, so it is true to say that these things are powerful.