PDA

View Full Version : Kabbalah for the Rest of Us

CFTraveler
14th May 2015, 03:24 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing but I liked what I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=144&v=zJjf1HCibFo

dontco
14th May 2015, 08:58 PM
That's awesome! thanks for posting! Gave me motivation to start investigating the subject. The man is very charismatic but he mispronounces some of the Hebrew words a bit haha (not too much, though) :-) watched half of it, will continue.

IA56
15th May 2015, 07:58 AM
Thank you CFT for posting this, all make totally sense to me, and if you look at my dream diary, I have to start again study Kabbalah. Love and Shalom

There is so many different charts so to say and I was specially happy to hear him say...My Kabbalah is not your, and your is not mine...so that does tell me...stop fighting over who is right, do your work and be in peace of mind, we all are going home eventually, some sooner then others.

Love

ia

IA56
16th May 2015, 09:14 AM
I am confused, but I believe that the chart is what I believe in Kabbalah is that after Kether comes Ain Soph Aur, then Ain Soph and on the top Ain.
There is only ONE. It is endless and timeless and will always be. It will breath to being and you go home and then you will be breath to existence in materia…But you will always exist.

Alister Crowley does say that after Kether will come Ain, then Ain Soph and on the top Ain Soph Aur, and call it Abyss??
For me Abyss does not feel endless, but it to have form and have boundaries even if it is very subtle.

But this is my belief, and I am only in the progress of the process .

Love
Ia

Dreamweaver
23rd May 2015, 03:53 PM
Mysterium tremendum et fascinans - is proof of personally received teaching. Kaballah is personally - subjectively received knowledge. It changes a person and creates deep humility.

Aunt Clair
31st May 2015, 02:24 PM
The abyss imho is not boundless . It is as you suggest surmountable and with each attainment of Kether it becomes easier to cross the visions indicate it is closer and more shallow. and each time the mystic attains Kether the time they are able to stay at onement is longer , too.

Thank you so much for posting this link. I particularly enjoyed his description of the Neshamah Intuition @ 19:00 and 28:30 the Tree of Life and at onement.

CFTraveler
31st May 2015, 05:15 PM
You're welcome. Embarrassingly, I still haven't watched the whole thing. Maybe next week.