PDA

View Full Version : Individual chakra work

reid.vfx
18th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Hi Robert (or whoever else can offer some advice),

during the essentials energy work you mention stirring and tearing action of individual chakras in the same section as tertiary work. The next time individual chakra stimulation is mentioned is during the kundalini raising session itself.

my question is should I be doing individual chakra work prior to the raising kundalini session and if so how much?

As as a rough guide my plan in this order (based on your videos) is:

-tertiary work (hands, fingers, arms, and feet, toes, legs)
-energy raising methods (e.g. Torus, full body energy raising, body sides and pore breathing)
-full body bounce action
-long session foot work
-plank action
-Spinal and central channel bounce
-two tubes
-kundalini session

so should individual chakra work be high up the list before the raising session?

thanks

Robert Bruce
18th May 2015, 11:55 PM
The major chakras should be worked on daily as part of your program.

Work on each until you feel some activity, even a little, and then move on to the next.

Inactive chakras should have more work done on them.

More active chakras should have less.

In general, one or two minutes per chakra.

If you feel no activity after a few minutes, move on to the next.

Sometimes there is little noticeable activity, even when a chakra is active.

Symptoms vary greatly from person to person. Some feel very strong sensations easily, while some feel very little.

peace, robert

reid.vfx
19th May 2015, 06:44 AM
The major chakras should be worked on daily as part of your program.

Work on each until you feel some activity, even a little, and then move on to the next.

Inactive chakras should have more work done on them.

More active chakras should have less.

In general, one or two minutes per chakra.

If you feel no activity after a few minutes, move on to the next.

Sometimes there is little noticeable activity, even when a chakra is active.

Symptoms vary greatly from person to person. Some feel very strong sensations easily, while some feel very little.

peace, robert

Thanks. I figured something was amiss with my schedule. I guess I should go a bit easier on base chakra work compared to the others.

Robert Bruce
19th May 2015, 10:19 AM
most people in the modern western world need more lower chakra stimulation.

There is something to be said for extra base chakra work. This is the most important one to get working. You'll know if you overdo it and when its time to apply 'the golden rule'.

robert

reid.vfx
19th May 2015, 04:34 PM
Okay. I suppose I was just worried about maybe activating it too early by mistake. I guess that's wishful thinking in a way and perhaps it really won't be that sensitive and like you say if it is sensitive apply the golden rule

reid.vfx
20th May 2015, 05:24 PM
One final question if I may - should I only be stimulating the chakras or should I also be raising energy into them or is that practise only reserved for the kundalini session itself?

Robert Bruce
21st May 2015, 12:01 AM
Raising energy into the chakras, the full body circuit, etc, should be a part of regular practice.

I recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, as this has a lot more detail on energy work.

robert

Robert Bruce
21st May 2015, 12:40 AM
You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini.

So, extra work and effort into getting your chakras producing noticeable sensations is recommended, especially on the base chakra.

If anything big happens, stop what you are doing at that moment and ride it out, come what may. Then take a break if needed until you feel completely normal again.

robert

atsguy
9th June 2020, 04:28 AM
Raising energy into the chakras, the full body circuit, etc, should be a part of regular practice.

I recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, as this has a lot more detail on energy work.

robert

Would it be beneficial to just focus on filling the energy storage center in the subnavel? Doesn’t that end up developing the rest of the chakras and filling the other storage centers?

olyris
9th June 2020, 06:03 AM
Would it be beneficial to just focus on filling the energy storage center in the subnavel? Doesn’t that end up developing the rest of the chakras and filling the other storage centers?
Eventually you become an Earth that is metaphysical. The dream body, your answer to Lord God, must be in balance - that is the righteous answer to death.

"My higher life --> by some means of conversion --> The higher life."

Robert Bruce
9th June 2020, 08:39 AM
This is a useful exercise, yes. The full body circuit.

If you plan to attempt kundalini raising, more is needed. See the original post in this thread for some ideas.

robert