PDA

View Full Version : A Sexual Visitation

queen9302
21st May 2015, 05:33 AM
Greetings!

I have visitations, but I was told the presence is a part of my spirit or a creation of it. This presence comes and stimulates me because I have not experienced touch in a long time. Last night, it manifested to the point where it touched my thigh, as with a finger, before doing what it usually does. I kept my eyes closed so I did not see what it was. As it approached, my body began to wade back and forth while I was in the bed. I was between the sleep and wake state. As I felt it get closer, I did my best not to panic and remain as calm as I could since I was told it was a part of me. This is why I also did not open my eyes to look. This is the first time I ever felt it touch me as with something like a finger. Prior to this, I only felt it move up my legs like a warm fluid mass and then stimulate me.

Do you have any knowledge or insight into this phenomenon?

Dreamweaver
23rd May 2015, 03:38 PM
I think its possible what you're describing may be an aspect of your own spirit as you say - in the way I think of it, I'd use the words: thoughtform created by desire and "ensouled" or powered by your inner energetic self.

The imagination has a lot of power when fueled by emotion... desire is a strong emotion. The process may not be a fully conscious one - often it is not - and the outcome or manifestation can be startling.

I would though - because I'm sort of a scientist - pay close attention to what your emotions are doing, and how you feel physically - problems with emotional ups and downs, intensified emotions, fatigue, stress sensitivity, irritability, malaise, depression, anxiety, isolation, intensifying loneliness followed or proceeded by energetic sexual experiences is suspicious.

In any event, I have a tendency to believe that if our life is out of balance - missing an important ingredient for wholeness and well being, one set of signs for sensitive people is the experience of energetic symptoms.

queen9302
24th May 2015, 01:56 AM
Thank you. I am almost afraid to ask what you mean by "startling". My whole thing is that I never dwelled on anything like this consciously so I could I create it?

powessy
25th May 2015, 03:46 AM
Hello Queen9302

I am going to give you the short version here. the entity you are experiencing is just playing around he is not a part of you or the creator of your soul. You must be young and very pretty for him to be playing these games. We all get lonely from time to time and for a woman your orgasm is in the mind and they can experience these felling through you. They say a woman's orgasm is much stronger then a mans in the mind and lasts longer. I am a man and would probably had disagreed with this notion if it was not for the experiences I have with them. I carry many souls inside myself but outside themselves within my body and when they come here I can become any of the souls within me including women, so I have experienced some interesting feelings in which I have yet to understand. When this happens i find myself just saying what the hell it feels good so go with it. The one with you is a seeker he is searching for people you know through thoughts and within dreams. If he is not a seeker he is then a controller and he is one of the nastiest entities you will find. Do not believe anything they say for everything is a lie all to keep us from asking questions within ourselves this is their game. If you want more then stimulation you can imagine a size and the shape and he will give you these feelings. He can become anything you want him to become in your mind that you can imagine or you can tell him to go to hell and just roll over, just do not believe a word he tells you.

Powessy

queen9302
29th May 2015, 03:03 AM
Hi Pwessy,

I am tending to think it is a thought-form since I have been told that I created it.

queen9302
29th May 2015, 03:06 AM
When it touched me with something that felt like a finger, was it possible it took on a human form of a man? I knew it had materialized because of the way my body responded as it approached. If I open my eyes, will I see it physically? Will it be scary?

powessy
29th May 2015, 03:48 AM
Hello queen9302

You did not create the thought form. The thought form is created by something I call a sparteil. The sparteil are also known as the shadow men or the red eyed shadow people here is a link to a site that talks about these entities. http://www.talkparanormal.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36
The shadow creatures move between minds they can feel it when you are asking questions within your mind. you probably have had some trying times and found yourself asking questions about life and other personal problems. Each shadow figure can take on any form you are thinking of they can be a monster or they can be a lover from your past. The one you felt touching your leg was from the outside within the veil but I am sure you also have one within your minds mind or your souls mind he can also thought form. The one on the outside his touch can seem as real as someone on this side touching you but this sensation usually fades in just a short time.

You might be able to see him with eyes open but I find it easier to see them eyes closed. If you were to see them they would look like someone surrounded in fine black mist but under this mist is a body of ether a man or a woman with human features.

Powessy

Dreamweaver
29th May 2015, 07:22 AM
Startling - unexpected, surprising, disconcerting.

May I know how old you are?

There are many ways to look at or to think about what you are describing. One way is to consider that what is manifesting is a thoughtform subconsciously created and fueled by desire. Another idea could be that there are entities who feed on desire energy. Maybe its a thoughtform from someone else.

In any event, I believe it is best to consider any responses you receive about this as subjective, trust your own instincts, and to take good care of yourself. There's lots of good information on this site about shields if you feel that you'd like to try them.

queen9302
29th May 2015, 07:33 AM
I will look into this. Thank you.

queen9302
29th May 2015, 08:01 AM
Thank you. I am in my forties. I do believe it is a part of my essence. I must have created it subconsciously. Can it take the form of a human? What form is it most likely to take? Something poked my inner thigh to get my attention, but I dared not open my eyes or move. It proceeded to do what it does. Only I felt the energy not a human body when it started doing it.

I was told to allow it to happen. That it was practice for what is coming up. That was confusing because I don't need practice getting turned on and feeling something inside of me. Granted, I have not been touched by a man in 10 years, but I certainly remember. It's like riding a bicycle.

CFTraveler
29th May 2015, 12:27 PM
To tell you the truth, I wouldn't allow it to happen, I would mentally resist it. Not fight it because the anxiety will feed it (whether it's a self aspect, a learning experience or it's own kind of entity), but if you can resist the physical response (orgasm) and it's an entity it will go away, and if it's a learning program or a self aspect, the experience will no longer be necessary and it will 'move up' in quality (meaning go from learning how to protect yourself to learning how to communicate without fear) and continue to be an evolutionary process.

Osiris
29th May 2015, 10:02 PM
ah sounds like a typical sex spook to me. Just dont take it so seriously, dont get Worked up over it, you will just end up feeding it. Dont give it Permission for Anything. And dont give in to any erotic thoughts it may push your way. see Psychic self defense

queen9302
30th May 2015, 12:44 AM
I agree. I don't want it to happen to me anymore. I only want to be turned on when I choose to be turned on. Besides, it does not even feel good. It only makes me wet as the dickens and want to pee by stimulating my G-spot to no end! I have only given in to it a few times. The orgasm is good, but again, I want to choose when to be stimulated.

This thought-form has been with me for about a year now and visited me on average every other day. I can be wide awake in bed and it will still come. I was told it came because I had not experienced touch in many years such as holding hands or a simple caress or being hugged enough. I have not had enough human interaction and touch, even the non-intimate kind due to trauma experienced in the past. You hit the nail on the head when you said there might be an imbalance and this is why it came. It is trying to help bring me back to balance and I ultimately find a companion. The one thing I do like about it is that it feels warm and tingly around my legs and thighs. This I do enjoy, but not the stimulation part. So, I told it it is welcome to be warm and tingly around my legs anytime. I also noticed that this is also starting to occur outside of my bedroom. Anyway, I know this is probably too much information to share. Thanks for trying to help me.

dontco
30th May 2015, 10:38 AM
Hey Queen :-) I think like others have said- this is a part of you. I've had this sort of experience but it only happened once (this is the link, if you'd like to read: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?17559-A-Mystery-Who-Tried-To-Sexually-Assault-Me-(A-Spirit-Or-A-Projector) )
Anyway, as I remember it- as soon as I got over the shock I just got back to the body and this is what I would suggest to you as well. After you do that- don't stay in place, move the body. I think this happens to you in bed because you relax and then go to the place of "in between the astral and the physical". That's what I think, anyway.
I also think the more you focus on this experience the more it will happen to you, especially if it is an aspect of yourseld. "What you insist persists". The subconscious only knows you're focusing on it, it doesn't care if you would like it to happen or not, it just works to bring it to you automatically. I wouldn't say try not to think about it because it can make it worse but I would say- try focusing on other things- instead. Like someone here has already said- maybe you would like to look up shielding on the forum.
Good luck!
dontco.

powessy
30th May 2015, 02:13 PM
Greetings!

I have visitations, but I was told the presence is a part of my spirit or a creation of it. This presence comes and stimulates me because I have not experienced touch in a long time. Last night, it manifested to the point where it touched my thigh, as with a finger, before doing what it usually does. I kept my eyes closed so I did not see what it was. As it approached, my body began to wade back and forth while I was in the bed. I was between the sleep and wake state. As I felt it get closer, I did my best not to panic and remain as calm as I could since I was told it was a part of me. This is why I also did not open my eyes to look. This is the first time I ever felt it touch me as with something like a finger. Prior to this, I only felt it move up my legs like a warm fluid mass and then stimulate me.

Do you have any knowledge or insight into this phenomenon?

Hello queen9302

You did not create this thought form and it is in no way being created by you no matter what someone has told you. If you are creating this thought form then you can control it and you can't. I have experienced the same thing but I can hear their voices which align with the experience. I play with them and can communicate to them all the time. They start at the feet and then move upward to the growing to stimulate people and you are not the only one their are so many others out their experiencing this same thing that it is not even funny. Here is another link to a young girl experiencing your same problem. http://www.talkparanormal.com/showthread.php?tid=18763 I can give many more links to these same experiences if you wish?

Powessy

Dreamweaver
31st May 2015, 04:41 AM
Well - I can't know what form things may take for you. I think the subjective experience of a corporal physical manifestation is not likely.

I would feel wary about incomplete explanations, wary about "being told" to just let things happen. Was it Spirit or a person who told you?