PDA

View Full Version : using dark energy for good cause

mystyx
25th May 2015, 07:57 AM
Why would a powerful dark being offer a good light being their power?

One that offered wanted me to use its power that was defined as a weapon. I couldnt figure out any way I would want to use it, and I felt I wanted nothing to do with the being.

The other, kushtaka, gave me a wand. I havent used it, but I learned Shamans used to seek kushtaka power, so I am reconsidering it. It took a lot from me, so it owed me, but they are usually evil, and are usually deceptive.

Do they always have malicious ulterior motives like in the movies?
Or as beings of darkness are they unable to comprehend what good is, yet they wish to take part in it, so they lend their power to someone who can accomplish what they cannot?

IA56
25th May 2015, 08:27 AM
Why would a powerful dark being offer a good light being their power?

One that offered wanted me to use its power that was defined as a weapon. I couldnt figure out any way I would want to use it, and I felt I wanted nothing to do with the being.

The other, kushtaka, gave me a wand. I havent used it, but I learned Shamans used to seek kushtaka power, so I am reconsidering it. It took a lot from me, so it owed me, but they are usually evil, and are usually deceptive.

Do they always have malicious ulterior motives like in the movies?
Or as beings of darkness are they unable to comprehend what good is, yet they wish to take part in it, so they lend their power to someone who can accomplish what they cannot?
I am putting myself out here on a limb, but I have a feeling that it is not good this dividing thing, dark vs light, bad vs good thing….but to melt them together….It has to start somewhere…To dare to start to teach them who are not able to feel good, to do something to get them this experience…I do believe that if you produce LOVE even an evil one will feel it, and if not embrace it, it will stay with them, and grow like a seed….So I believe so much in LOVE that it will solve all.
Everyone have to take responsibillity of course, and I am not saying to do this or that, only to give a thought to let grow and spread outwards into the darkness.

Love
Ia

WhiteMonkey
25th May 2015, 09:07 AM
Please give us some clue to how you managed to contact them? In obe? Some negative beings tend to give you ppwerful tools and then whwn u get dependent on the toll they will come and ask you for something

Aunt Clair
31st May 2015, 02:20 PM
I agree that the interpretation of negative beings may be questioned. For example the Goetic forms are both positive and negative just as the Hermetic elements are both positive and negative and so is the potential for humanity. None of us are perfect . We have flaws and we fall and rise again. IF the being hurts and burns when it appears and IF the being asks one to harm self or another then it is acting negative or evil in that aspect. But sometimes it is a test. The Goetic forms have both an angelic and a demonic aspect. When they appear the query the magickian's heart and mind. When the answer is not loving, when the answer speaks of anger, hatred and revenge then the magickian is punished. The Goetic forms ,ime and imho, are an example of a test and the hateful answer evokes a consequence.

When a being offers a wand , rod or weapon this is an initiation or attunement. For example, Michael the Archangel is known for appearing to mystics and offering them a sword of energy. That sword is not a weapon to kill. If used for that purpose , the magickian would have dire consequences. The sword is used to dispel the negative being , to protect an innocent from a neg , to banish and to repel. It is not used to spear , maim and execute . I do not know the being you speak of . Many beings have alternate and diverse names but I don't know this one you speak of . However a wand/staff is used to direct and focus the magickian's energy and is not evil.

The Hermetic Magickian and author, Franz Bardon, expresses that the tool or instrument is not evil or good , it is the intent and the result that is good or evil.

mystyx
8th June 2015, 12:37 AM
There is a lot of story behind this.
The original Kushtaka was created by the Tlingits of southeast Alaska perhaps by a shaman or by the clan itself. Kushtaka means 'half-man otter' or 'land otter'. The Tlingits justly considered the surface of the water being a portal into the spirit world- 15 minutes in the water and you will die. This relation between the half-man otter and how they viewed water is important.. The creature was designed to move between worlds.

It's original purpose was to save the souls of those who became lost in the wilderness and ocean fjords and died. The Tlingits believed that if you became lost and died then your soul was lost. The task given to the first Kushtaka was to take lost souls and turn them into half-man otters like itself.

The legend is that the Kushtakas soon became hungry for souls. The original purpose was warped. They began tricking and luring people to their death. They became the arch-enemies of shamans.

They began causing disasters and thieving. One was at my home shortly before it burned. I suspect it of trying to kill us by putting us all in an abnormally deep sleep. But because of intuition and my ability to be aware of everything going on around me even in the deepest sleep. I was able to save myself and the other people in the house, although one person spent a few months in a hospital.

I was curious and psychically inquired while me and my brother were at our fish camp over night. I dont know if it was the original Kushtaka. Or one of the many converted souls- or if that even matters. But the energy was so dark and intense that whenever I closed my eyes or blinked all I saw was a wall of hellish visions (gnashing teeth, contorted misshapen faces, convulsing tentacles, writhing.. you get the idea). For some reason I was not scared when I met it face to 'face'. My brother heard it laughing. It may have tricked me into giving it my 3rd chakra by poisoning it so I could not recognize it. My friend could not find my 3rd chakra, if anyone wishes to take a look I would be grateful.

It seems to go out of its way for attention. That is why its name is taboo. Simply thinking its name in certain areas has a high chance to get it to appear. They are restricted to certain areas of southeast Alaska, its not going show up corporeally in Australia because of this discussion.

My family has lived here for over 30 years and never had a problem (or even experience) with them that whole time. I think they have been harassing us because they mistook me for a shaman- it all started when I cast a spell to heal someone while I was on the river bank near Klukwaan (a Tlingit village).

The wand it put on the beach for me has a creepy otter-like face on the end and it fits my hand like it grew from my wrist. It channels Kushtaka energy...

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=792&stc=1 Claw marks left on a light post in front of the house. It pulled it out of the ground a few weeks before the fire. We still dont know if it was a warning or a threat.

IA56
8th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Hi Mystyx,

Can you tell little bit more about yourself, you wrote you cast a healing spell and that the Khuctaka mistook you for a shaman??
Why I ask is to understand the symbolism I see....I can tell the first symbol what came, was a happy duck waggling ....So I would also think you are into shamanism to see this symbol....I need to know little bit more about you, what do you call your magic??

Love
ia

mystyx
10th June 2015, 02:31 PM
I dont call it anything. But I learn from the elements and seem to have a lot of wizard aspects. Goddess Selene says I'm a wizard.

I did a few shaman-like spells near Klukwaan though. For the healing spell I removed the spirit of a stone and replaced it with the sickness. Also I treat the fish I catch in a very shaman-like way. When I was at that same spot I didnt catch any all day so I said that I would like some to come. Within a minute four female salmon hit the net at the same time. I was expressing my love and gratitude to them and the leader waved to me. To you it might be weird but I swallowed their beating hearts to absorb their spirit so I could learn better about the element of water. I also am a freediver (there are nearly no freedivers in alaska). I do it to learn about water and to face fear of death and the unknown. Theres another big reason I freedive that I cant really explain, but it is very similar to the way the half-otters use the water. I used to want to be able to turn into a sea creature at will, and I still kinda do, but I dont need to, I swim like one already. The half-otters must be interested in me because of all those reasons, we have similarities.

They want to 'assist' me: one of their greatest powers is the ability to turn people into Kushtika, a sea creature. They tried to take me a couple weeks ago. But I knew what was going on and got out of the water. Later that day I was walking down the beach with my friend (because I was too scared to go swimming) and Kushtika popped out of the water and stared at him in broad daylight. He said it looked like a Tlingit (native) with a really long neck and lower lip stretched over its face. Its rare to see one and those that do usually loose their mind. Both me and my dog knew it was in the bay before it showed. He was barking out to sea for apparently no reason (never does that) and I saw it in my mind swimming toward us.

I dont know if there is a GOOD kushtika. From all indications they are neutral at best and the embodiment of madness and death at the worst. So I have some reservations about becoming one.

IA56
10th June 2015, 03:04 PM
I do not know who Goddess Selena is, you can tell me if you like.

Is the Kushtika black (dark) and look´s like a thick water snake, I did not get the otter look about it, it came to show em to mee, like this it work´s in my world.
So thank you for telling more, and I did feel all this, so all make perfectly sense to me.
Duck does operate in 3 elements....earth, water and air....so ....and duck does also bring into mind naivity...so I only say...be causeous...and think twice before jumping into new things, and remember that you have to take responsibillity for all your choices and actions, even if you listen to others advises, it is always you who make your own choices.
The maybe kusthika was totally kind, it did feel me total fearless and it does know I see through, I have done my homework so to speak...so I do not mind be looked at....so to speak...I am pure love.

Love
ia

mystyx
10th June 2015, 08:47 PM
Wow. Very well done IA
All true and accurate, and insightful.
When I saw it up close it looked like that.
I'm just like the duck you describe. I've embodied water (and ice), air, and earth. I'm naive for sure- I wish I had complete information rather than just snippets, but gotta work with what Ive got.

People seem to only see them clearly when they are in water or getting out of it. They seem to be able to shape shift, but have a 'normal' form; long neck, bulbous head, bright yellow, they are real strange looking when they come out of the water. I wonder if they appear black and hard to see only on land. I'm really glad you perceived it as kind. I have been contemplating making a sword for use against them, but I didn't want to have that kind of relationship with them. They seem valuable for learning.

To me Selene is a white witch who sometimes rides a winged serpent covered in feathers of every color, it has the head of an eagle. She wears a large robe and crown with a upward facing crescent moon. She has helped me out a lot in life like healing with me my sisters dogs from fatal poison. Helping me in dreams- she let me use her sword once. She chased off the being I mentioned earlier (the weapon) at my request. I think she did much more I didnt know about. She lets off a lot of light. A shaman friend of mine mentioned her and was concerned about her 'taking me in. be careful'. She said she "takes in the weary". It is an exclusive collective consciousness.. I think it is her winged serpent, each feather is a person. Shes always been very emotionally mature and pleasant.

mystyx
10th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Thank you for your insight Aunt Clair. Im not overlooking it.
Michael (he introduced himself as Yahoel) did give me a sword connected to him by a cord. It had a red fire mode and a blue fire mode. I did use the red to destroy many negs, and one who was causing my friend to have seizures. I probably didnt use it correctly every time.
I havent gone to see Yahoel in some time since I felt I was not strong or perceptive enough.

IA56
11th June 2015, 07:44 AM
Wow. Very well done IA
All true and accurate, and insightful.
When I saw it up close it looked like that.
I'm just like the duck you describe. I've embodied water (and ice), air, and earth. I'm naive for sure- I wish I had complete information rather than just snippets, but gotta work with what Ive got.

People seem to only see them clearly when they are in water or getting out of it. They seem to be able to shape shift, but have a 'normal' form; long neck, bulbous head, bright yellow, they are real strange looking when they come out of the water. I wonder if they appear black and hard to see only on land. I'm really glad you perceived it as kind. I have been contemplating making a sword for use against them, but I didn't want to have that kind of relationship with them. They seem valuable for learning.

To me Selene is a white witch who sometimes rides a winged serpent covered in feathers of every color, it has the head of an eagle. She wears a large robe and crown with a upward facing crescent moon. She has helped me out a lot in life like healing with me my sisters dogs from fatal poison. Helping me in dreams- she let me use her sword once. She chased off the being I mentioned earlier (the weapon) at my request. I think she did much more I didnt know about. She lets off a lot of light. A shaman friend of mine mentioned her and was concerned about her 'taking me in. be careful'. She said she "takes in the weary". It is an exclusive collective consciousness.. I think it is her winged serpent, each feather is a person. Shes always been very emotionally mature and pleasant.

Thank you mystyx...Yes, it was hard to see it first, it come in total blackness, but I am also rather skilled to see in darkness, so when it did feel I knew it was there, it revaled it self to me...and did it in calm and nice way...when it did know it was spotted...if it did not have revealed itself to me then I would have said it was savage and evil...but of course I can not say much about it, so I hope it is kind.

What did you do with the spirit of the stone?? Where did you put it??

Love
ia

Boundless
12th June 2015, 02:10 AM
Each and every unique conscious being has a desire to experience differently. Some darker beings are attracted to light beings because they are on a path which leads to the light. Others simply feed on the light energy so they can use its powers to achieve their goals. Others are repulsed by it. If it came to you, you attracted it on some level, whether consciously or unconsciously. All dark beings have some degree of light in them - Think yin and yang - the light is within the dark, because without it, the dark could not exist...

Another way to understand these differing paths is found in the Bhagavad Gita - the three gunas...

mystyx
12th June 2015, 07:53 AM
Boundless, the shamans in old times would purify themselves before they went to face the Kushtika because it would be attracted to their light. They would wait in the woods for it to come. When it did they would stare into its eyes until it fell into a trance. Then they would cut out its tongue and wear it as an amulet to gain its power. But they gave me a wand so I dont need to cut out any tongues.. if I wanted to use their power.

I had my brother bury the stone in a Tlingit graveyard. I intended the energy to be metabolized there, and it was in town so the kushtika couldnt get at it; I thought the energy should be returned to 'Joe' in its pure form instead of being stolen (he was getting sick without the energy). The creatures left the property as soon as the stone was removed.

It took all my effort also to see what I did. It is strange that this black snake 'kushtika' is so different from the ones in the water. The ones in the water appear clearly, physical as anything else when they decide to show themselves to someone.
They do have similarities; the desire to be known, and an obscene aura that disrupts all the normal rhythms of the area. Although the water ones do not cause hellish visions like the snake does.

IA56
12th June 2015, 08:09 AM
Boundless, the shamans in old times would purify themselves before they went to face the Kushtika because it would be attracted to their light. They would wait in the woods for it to come. When it did they would stare into its eyes until it fell into a trance. Then they would cut out its tongue and wear it as an amulet to gain its power. But they gave me a wand so I dont need to cut out any tongues.. if I wanted to use their power.

I had my brother bury the stone in a Tlingit graveyard. I intended the energy to be metabolized there, and it was in town so the kushtika couldnt get at it; I thought the energy should be returned to 'Joe' in its pure form instead of being stolen (he was getting sick without the energy). The creatures left the property as soon as the stone was removed.

It took all my effort also to see what I did. It is strange that this black snake 'kushtika' is so different from the ones in the water. The ones in the water appear clearly, physical as anything else when they decide to show themselves to someone.
They do have similarities; the desire to be known, and an obscene aura that disrupts all the normal rhythms of the area. Although the water ones do not cause hellish visions like the snake does.

Hi mystyx,
I have hard time to understand so I ask some more questions....The purification the shamans did when going to meet the kushtika in the woods....you said so the kushtika did not attract to theires light?? I do not understand...

Then you said...bury the stone into a town graveyard so the kushtika can´t find it??...but as I understand you did put the Joe´s sickness into the stone,yes?? and then you say that the spririt in it´s pure form return to Joe and not be stolen...What creatures do left the property as soon as the stone was removed??....

I am sorry for have to ask so many questions because I am not at all familar with shaman customs....so I hope you can tell more, please...

So ...you say I did see the kushtika....what does that mean in my case??

Love
ia

mystyx
14th June 2015, 06:27 AM
No no.. its said that it IS attracted to bright people.

You should take a break from it for a few days. It desires attention, so forget about it for awhile. I need to take breaks from my investigation because I think about it too much.

I'll answer later, we'll pick it up then.
Love you too IA

IA56
14th June 2015, 09:10 AM
No no.. its said that it IS attracted to bright people.

You should take a break from it for a few days. It desires attention, so forget about it for awhile. I need to take breaks from my investigation because I think about it too much.

I'll answer later, we'll pick it up then.
Love you too IA

Okay and thank you mystyx, I understand, so IT do not see me as a bright person??..I just must to feel the understanding clearly, so I am not taking it personally, if IT see me like this then it is IT´s view of me.....but I want to tell you this...First I do not think about the kushtika or anything else for that matter but what I see in my dreams or so it is revealing what happens on the depths so to speak, not for my day-awareness so to speak but what happens behind the scens so to speak, because we do operate on all levels at the same time, do you agree with me on this??

So I took the past life regression what dontco did post...and I do not know if you read what came up for me??
But last night dream was to let me see more, and I think it had to do with the person who was with me on the elevator, maybe it was you, I do not know??

I was it felt flying for me but it could be swiming or floating too...I look down under and I see this thick kushtika swimming very fast..I could see it clearly in this inviroment...but what I couldn´t know what or whom the other white shapes/creatures or what to call them, they seamd to try to catch the kushtika....but it was so huge...and the white shapes where many but they could only try to hold it´s head to try to control it in theires direction somewhere but I couldn´t understand the symbols because they where total alien to me....but I felt no fear or negativity...only wonder what was happening, and what where they trying to do with the huge, huge black thick snake......??...I will not put this in my dream diary, because I somehow feel it has to do with you, and you and I will sort this out, do you agree on this with me?? Now I wait for you to be ready to tell me more....you can do it in PM or open here for me does it not matter how, but that you try to tell your understanding about this.

I send blessings and lots of love to you and your loved ones.

And btw the kusthika did not notice me at all as I was abowe it and it was occupied with the other ones or trying to escape them as it looked like, but I of course can not be sure.

Love
ia

mystyx
15th June 2015, 10:07 AM
Wow IA. This has all been very crazy so far. But like usual it is crazier than I know.
You are right it is me who needed a break. I need to do this in bits and pieces and not start getting scared.

It is the same creature I saw. I tried looking hard at it. It was about a meter thick. I was laying, it was over me but was so long it went from me all the way to the river.

I will tell you what happened when I met the snake.
This was after the whole thing with the stone, after my brother buried it in the graveyard. I wanted to know what was going on, so I was inquiring with my senses. I was in some kind of communication with it all day. Me and my brother were camping and fishing on the river over night.

It was dark. My brother asked me if I heard laughing. I did not. When I asked him days later he said it was a high pitch laugh that went on for about half an hour. But at the time I thought he was just hearing the river. When I lay down to sleep I saw a wall or pattern of faces behind my eyes. They were contorting and writhing. There was other things in there too that I am not sure what they were but were "hellish". I saw it every time I closed or blinked my eyes. But I tried to sleep anyways. I kept being woken up by nightmares (I dont have nightmares that wake me up). On the 3rd nightmare I woke to something over me. I tried hard to see it, thats when I saw the big snake. I felt sick and had this feeling in my lower chest, the best way to describe it was rotten meat. The creature asked me if I wanted it to take it from me. I agreed. It sucked it out of me through my mouth. After words I somehow felt really good. For some reason I was never scared, even when it was right in my face, maybe because of all the monsters I have faced in the past. I dont know what it took out of me.

My Tlingit native friend finally talked to me about it after I linked him this thread. He said that according to lore, the souls that the creature takes writhe in agony in "their village". I think the snake is the "village" and contains the souls, that is why it is so big. And that is why I saw all those faces when I closed my eyes. We both think the souls are under a curse.

It sounds to me that your dream was under water. When I dive it feels just like I am flying. I do not know, is it a warning that it is trying to get me when I am diving and the white things are trying to protect me? I know it tried to get me at least once when I was in the water. It put thoughts in my head.. this is what the voice in my head said: "come to me and take me kustika!" I would never say or think that. I got out of the water and could not go back in. Later that day when walking down the beach my friend and my dog saw IT in broad daylight. It was not in snake form.

I dont think it would be good for me to give up free diving. Being in the ocean is the only thing that could get me to live in a human body. But I could put it on hold until we figure this out, if you are getting warnings like that.

IA56
15th June 2015, 01:34 PM
Thank you mystyx,
I thought so also that it was under the water, or then the snake was swimming on the surface of the ocean and I was flying in the air....
It is awful if the creature take souls, I never felt it evil??...Can it be that it can be used to "evil" things?? but that in itself it is not evil?? used for all kind of things because it is powerful, but easy to manipulate, maybe the creature/snake is little bit "simple" and if you gain it´s trust you can even use it by "lie" to it by telling wrongly and it would help you get back at someone you call your enemy?? Just thinking without knowing anything about this snake.
Well, I do not know.
Much love to you and your loved ones.

Love
ia

IA56
16th June 2015, 04:32 AM
Thank you mystyx,
I thought so also that it was under the water, or then the snake was swimming on the surface of the ocean and I was flying in the air....
It is awful if the creature take souls, I never felt it evil??...Can it be that it can be used to "evil" things?? but that in itself it is not evil?? used for all kind of things because it is powerful, but easy to manipulate, maybe the creature/snake is little bit "simple" and if you gain it´s trust you can even use it by "lie" to it by telling wrongly and it would help you get back at someone you call your enemy?? Just thinking without knowing anything about this snake.
Well, I do not know.

Love
ia
Hi all,
I feel very intensivly to write this....In all times the fear and shame has bean very powerful weapons agains people, and to threaten with, if you do not as I say, I will see that you will be evicted as an witch or dangerous one...everyone will turn there´s back´s on you and you will be alone.

I feel like I have lived most of my life alone, I do not let anyone to threaten me, or to inprisone me with threat´s.

As our society is build up in that way that you need connections, if you do not have connections you do not have big chances to survive or to be in "high" position or getting good job´s even you have good education.

If someone starts a rumor a negative rumor everyone will believe it, and it is so sad they never ask the person it self if it is true or not....negativity always survives and good thoughts or truth will be covered and hidden quickly.

I am that kind of person who want everyone to be seen and heard, we are as valuable equally there is no high or low, there is only different because it has to be different to cover the whole picture, if one is missing then it is not whole it is missing a piece, therefore everyone are equally important.

I hope we start to value and salute eachothers more.
Let LOVE grow and spread out into the whole existence, even the darkest corners too, and stop harrasing and chasing beings, start to value everyone for who or what they are. Each and everyone is designed for it´s purpose, let new existence to emerge.

With the deepest LOVE
ia

mystyx
17th June 2015, 06:14 AM
Thank you mystyx,
Well, I do not know.

Love
ia

I felt that is true also IA. From the beginning the clan members are the ones who said it takes souls. They are a warrior race. They had slaves, a trapped soul is just a slave to them. I think you are right about it not really being evil.

IA56
17th June 2015, 07:11 AM
I felt that is true also IA. From the beginning the clan members are the ones who said it takes souls. They are a warrior race. They had slaves, a trapped soul is just a slave to them. I think you are right about it not really being evil.

Thank you mystyx.

Love
ia

mystyx
18th June 2015, 11:28 PM
You replied at 11:11 my time IA. They are set at important pathways to let me know it is the correct one.

I got this receipt at 11-11-11 11:11:11pm in response to me worrying about a trip I was going to take, and wanting to know if it was the right thing to do.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=797&stc=1

IA56
19th June 2015, 08:55 AM
That is wonderful mystyx.

Love
ia

You replied at 11:11 my time IA. They are set at important pathways to let me know it is the correct one.

I got this receipt at 11-11-11 11:11:11pm in response to me worrying about a trip I was going to take, and wanting to know if it was the right thing to do.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=797&stc=1

mystyx
13th August 2015, 06:44 AM
My brother had a dream a few months ago where he confronted it. He came at it with his sword but it cowered from him and frantically tried to transform into a raven and get away but my brother stopped it. When he saw it was not a threat he dropped his sword. He demanded "why are you bothering us?!" Kushtika did not understand, but said, "We are terrifying but we do not live to terrify."
My brother isn't out to kill it since the dream, he believes it is not evil. He thinks it is actually extremely sensitive, external psychic/emotions influence its behavior a lot, makes it seem chaotic.
I will ask him for a more detailed version of the dream, hopefully he wrote it down (tho my brothers suck at writing down important/fantastical dreams)

I haven't had any experiences with them since June. Ok... well they may have been walking around and making unexplainable noises last weekend at fish camp. The next day I was picking blueberries on top of the mountain and thinking about how I would break the kushtika curse. As I thought that something was watching me from the dense ferns. Despite experiencing a ton of fear I didnt give a crap. My dog completely freaked out tho and was running into stuff and tripping over himself trying to get to the truck to hide. Maybe it was just a wolverine, I expect a dog would be terrified of one. Wolverines make even grizzly bears pee their furry pants. Anyways, I am focused on starting a business right now but I look forward to resuming my investigations. I havent done anything notable in some time, freeing hundreds to thousands of souls from agony seems like something someone should do.

I was thinking of spray painting "Free the Kushtika souls!" on the side of a cliff along the highway. That would really grab some attention.

IA56
13th August 2015, 11:48 AM
Hi mystyx,

When I read what you wrote I did remember Dreams what did not make any sense to me until now.....I have had Dreams of transforming from frightening to less frightening ...so ...for me to understand that I have to change my oppinion or my approach towards what I see as frightening, it do not mean it is, it only does awakening my fear because I do have to Little knowledge about it.

I have also had souls what is in "hellish agonty" coming to me....and when I have said....I bless you....and forgive yourself....they have got Peace and wanished....I take this that when I could see them in my Peace of mind, did give them inner Peace too and theires own inner feeling changed.....

Thank you, I look forward to hear more about you and your Brothers adventures :-)

Love
ia

mystyx
23rd August 2015, 04:48 AM
Thank you for doing that IA. Your help is definitely needed and appreciated!
It is spelled "kooshtaakaa" in Tlingit

Thinking about it, the only good thing about them is that they force people to believe in the supernatural. But at such a great expense. It is not right. My goal is that they are all freed and there is no more kooshtakaas. Spiritual inspiration shouldnt come from terrible suffering of others.

mystyx
9th September 2015, 01:37 AM
Last weekend I was doing fish camp for 3 days. The same camp where me and my brother met the black snake kushtika.
The first night I had my brother and our dog "Bucket" with us. There was big time bear action all night, it sounded like a violent bear orgy near us on the river. Bucket didnt make a peep the whole time.
The second night my brother could not camp with me, and I did not trust Bucket to protect me from bears and other scarier things. So I asked to borrow my sisters dog, "Sira" who, from previous experience I knew would give her life to protect me from bears and kushtikas, because she loves me so much. The bears were silent. The night was unusually quiet and had that high empty stillness to it that seems to push out the normal atmosphere. Something that seems to happen when half-otters are around. The only sound was that from some slow moving creature going up and down the river flats making an unfamiliar call most of the night. I wasn't very scared because I had the ultimate protection and thought it was some bird that only came out at night. But I had to return Sira the next morning.
The third night I had no dog, I was worried. I would be doing fish camp over night all alone, without protection. My brother gave me his sword- the official bear and supernatural monster slaying weapon.

A few minutes before my brother and his fiance left some dog I never saw before just showed up- Obviously someone still loves me and looks out for me.

I was creeped out since I started camping at the spot. This night was no exception. I was after-all sleeping right next to the willow my brother said he saw the creature staring at us from.- He never told me that, only that he felt something staring and he heard high pitch laughing for about an hour. According to legend it dislikes metal, so I stabbed knives and swords into the trees and ground around camp. I imagined they were at the corners of an iron wall that went around the camp. The corner of my tent was slightly outside this imaginary boundary but I didnt think it was a problem.
I couldn't sleep. The night was silent other than some constant nearby chirping at ground level. I was sleeping with my head near the corner of the tent. The chirping got closer, the animal jumped and scratched against the tent right where my head was. I thought it was a bird trapped against the tent but realized it was a mouse. I dont know what it was thinking or how it knew my position in the tent. Whenever I was about to fall asleep it felt like I was getting pulled out of my body, like I was going to have an OBE. I dont remember the last time I went out of body, so normally I would be for it, but not at this spot, where I met a creature known to be a soul stealer. So I tried to stay awake, however, I eventually fell asleep.

(DREAM)
I was in some kind of fantastical watery heaven. I went there with 4 others. It is hard to describe the place because nothing was solid. Everything flowed. There was a lot of pastel colors that blended and flowed in this beautiful moving mosaic. There was about 5 feet of water covering the landscape. I swam and played as gracefully as a seal. My feet didn't seem to be able to keep up with my hands, like I needed fins for them so I could reach my full gracefulness. There was a feeling of freedom, flow, and joy. My companions tried to keep up with me but they were far less adept and graceful. The water seemed much too shallow for me, but it seemed to be just right for them. I appreciated our differing skill level, not in a competitive or egotistical way, but because they validated the grace of my motions. Streams of colorful light glinted and danced off us as though we were made of streams of light and our movements caused them to unwrap from us and dance in the air. The sky seemed to be full of multi-colred dancing streams of light, they also flowed and skipped across the waters surface.
It is unusual that in the 'dream' I knew I was somewhere special and I looked and explored all of it with the enthusiasm of a child. Even more highly unusual is that I could see everything clearly and in great detail. Anything I focused on I could experience the full beauty of and know it deeply, without blurring out everything else. I have been to heavens before but it was always like I was looking through a tube with bug screen taped over one end. And I've never had total freedom in experiencing heaven either.
I felt that the water heaven was an illusion, like playing a game or reading a book, but also that everything is an illusion.

(Not Dream)
The afternoon of the dream 4 canadians showed up at the river. They acted like they knew me. Especially the charming blonde who seemed very familiar, and who I got along with as if I knew her my whole life. It seemed like she kept studying my face. They were a whole lot of fun, and funny. I told them that I didnt have anyone to protect me from bears, and the dog just showed up, that I'm lucky like that. "So they sent you a dog" she said - I wonder why she said "they" (I have always wanted to thank whoever is responsible for looking out for me) but I didnt think to ask until they left. "I thought you were coming with us" she said. It wasnt until later I realized that they were all in the dream. I didnt want to look for them because in the off chance none of them remember being in the water heaven. And then I would just be a crazy person following them.

My theory is that the mouse was a kushtika. It turned into a mouse because it knew how on edge I was and that was the least frightening creature it could have turned into. I think the dream was a water spirit or "kushtika" heaven. I admit that, along with dolphins, otters embody the spirit of water extremely well. I think that is why many water spirits around the world are otter-like.

IA56
9th September 2015, 09:35 AM
Hi mystyx,
Thank you for your post, it did give me more to understand my Dream 676-677...in my Dream this black huge snake helped me to free agoned soul´s so we did get them up from the dark dungen´s to the fresh air....because it is my Dream it was(soul fragmenst of mine what fear has lossed and make me fragmented) or all my caracters from previous lives where I did not trust me to protect myself so this kusthika was able to Catch me....for me the life´s are for to grow in trust for myself, as I understand I get myriads of chances to develop trust into myself ...and when I am ready or done, then I can go home to the eternity....I can not enter there Before I am sertain who I am...and totally secure about my origin...until then I am here to grow and develop....and I have all the both my created creatures and demons as God send helpers to make me dare to Wake up for real and good....I lack Words again...so I stop here....and I just say....Thank you mystyx for again giving me more keys to understand where I am and what I am working with....

Love
ia

mystyx
19th January 2016, 03:26 AM
I really appreciate your help IA. There hasn't been any more 'for sure' sightings of kushtika lately. But I'll keep a lookout.

(:lol2: btw my 2yr old niece calls my 1yr old neice 'ia' instead of Onyx, now we all do).

IA56
19th January 2016, 05:46 AM
I really appreciate your help IA. There hasn't been any more 'for sure' sightings of kushtika lately. But I'll keep a lookout.

(:lol2: btw my 2yr old niece calls my 1yr old neice 'ia' instead of Onyx, now we all do).

Thank you mystyx :thumbsup:
I feel honored by your niece and for you to tell me this, thank you.
Sending pure love your way :grouphug:

Love
ia