PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to contact goetic beings in the astral?

ereus
26th May 2015, 03:14 AM
As i wish to contact Forneus to be taught things

Aunt Clair
31st May 2015, 10:00 AM
As i wish to contact Forneus to be taught things

IMHO and IME ;
Yes it is. It is possible to contact any Goetic forms. In Kaballah lore it is suggested to not do this as it is dangerous. I agree. The legend is that the Goetic appear to the mystic "in their season" to teach the student their unique part of the curriculum. I have met many Goetic forms but I don't evoke them. They come in altered states of consciousness in meditation or dreamstate to mystics . I don't believe that these can be controlled or banished. The Goetic forms are an aspect of eternal consciousness above the angel but below the Godhead and also below the demon but stronger than it . They can manifest pain painful consequences and death. They can be merciful and teach. too. The magickian can and does join with an angelic and a demonic aspect of themselves as they ascend and this is another part of the ladder of human consciousness. The magickian may become a Goetic form of self. This is not to say that they are full fledged and evoked and known in the grimoires or as powerful,no. But it means that they must destroy the dark in themselves and learn to be obedient to a code to teach and to prune as is expected, to be like a soldier of the light. The Goetic are not evil that is not the true measure of their being. They are instead like judges , wardens and executioners but they are also healers, teachers and nurturers. They are not supposed to act unlawfully. But this is my experience and opinion after working with the ones I have met. I take on board that there are many I have never met. I suggest to not evoke these but to go within to ascend the self through meditation, dreamstate lessons and right words , choices and actions; to do one's best to be loving and healing of self and others on our path.

The grimoires btw are suspected to be from the same source and are all flawed in that they have royal heraldry associated with them there is no duke or duchess of Hell. And there are both genders whereas the grimoires list almost exclusively male Goetic
forms. Temper the descriptions given online say with Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forneus
with what Kaballahists and/or mystics experience.
Goetic Form Experiences ;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/board,78.0.html

Imho Forneus is an aspect of Father Kundalini who appears like a sea serpent upon clouds and rushes down the body in cold icy waves the reciprocal of Mother Kundalini who rushes upward with fire as an earth serpent in primary Kundalini Events.