PDA

View Full Version : How can I be certain of progress

Saturn
29th May 2015, 01:42 AM
Is there any specific exercise I can do that will let me be able to measure the strength of my energy body?

I've been doing energy work and I've noticed things like It becoming easier to feel energy moving through my body. And I've read the stronger my energy body becomes the more likely I will start to feel OBE exit symptoms.

I'm wondering if there's something I can do at any time, without being in an altered state that I can use to measure the strength of the energy body, or at least that will show that I am making progress.

Dreamweaver
29th May 2015, 06:54 AM
Well.... sounds like your proposed unit of measurement for strength is a predictable or consistent sign or response triggered by some action on your part.

Not sure how strength would be defined. If anything is definitely true - energy work is best defined as a miraculous adventure that is full of surprises. Maybe let it be that without imposing expectations.

CFTraveler
29th May 2015, 12:20 PM
The only way I know how is through clairvoyance- if you can see it you can see how it develops. Aunt Clair has a series of posts regarding the way it develops from a visual/clarient point of view. If you haven't developed some degree of clairvoyance then maybe someone can read it for you. Not me, my clair-episodes are few and far between.
The forum post regarding this can be found in this subforum, under the title "The Human Energy Body as Clairvoyantly Witnessed" (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?131-The-Human-Energy-Body-as-clairvoyantly-witnessed)

Saturn
29th May 2015, 09:54 PM
I think according to Aunt Clair I'd probably be somewhere in level 2. Btw, is it just me or do the pictures in that that thread not work?
How would I actually go about developing clairvoyance? Is there a method like there is for astral projection?

CFTraveler
30th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Some of the pics don't work, they're old and have been moved, but there should be some that work, I hope.
Yes, there are various methods of achieving clairvoyance, mainly through meditation, energy work and various techniques that can be used once you've achieved a certain level of energy awareness.