PDA

View Full Version : Full blown Higher Self

Ubadoz
1st June 2015, 12:43 PM
I would like to share my spiritual experience with my supposedly higher self.

I used to be a very depressed teen whom could not achieve any of his goals, any of his teenage dreams.

One day I was thoughtful and for some reason I felt an urge to express my anger and to not give up about goeals.

I sat on my bed, legs crossed, I felt an urge to go for a particular mudra and to squeeze my hands as much as possible whilst putting alot of mental focus on my goals.

I don't remember that much what was happening during that moment, I reached a particular emotional state of determination I think... afterwards, all of sudden I shift to an heavy state of unconditional love with tears etc.

I hear a voice on me and I get a visual of a person who wronged me and was using violence. He told me "He has weakness disguised as strength". I also felt strong love for this person, quite bizzarre, as a matter of fact I always hated him.

Then I ask him: "I want this and this, can I have it?" "Sure you can,anything".

Then, all of sudden I think"Is this real?".

The Higher self communication steadily drops, I think if you tune on frequency of doubt you lose the connection.

I went to bed and felt a sense of total bliss, the next morning I still felt great, my parents were mad due to the fact that I woke up late. Just one word and I calm them down, I think it was the energy behind it that made them to relax.

I felt that sense of bliss for 2 days straight, then it steadily decreased.

I have tried again to use the aforementioned procedure, needless to say it didn't work, I lacked the energies, the will, etc.

I wonder how from a low vibrational state you can jump onto such an heigtned one. Definitely paranormal.

My experience is very real, I am not joking. I am trying to figure out some ways to get that connection again.

I think it was 100% full blown connection, I believe spiritual practitioners get light ones, mine was extremely strong.

susan
1st June 2015, 05:33 PM
Ubadoz,
In my belief I would say that you had the connection because you needed it at that time. You needed comfort and guidance ( to stop the hate for this person but to find some love for him instead )
Maybe your contact came down to your vibrational level .

Ubadoz
2nd June 2015, 01:31 AM
Ubadoz,
In my belief I would say that you had the connection because you needed it at that time. You needed comfort and guidance ( to stop the hate for this person but to find some love for him instead )
Maybe your contact came down to your vibrational level .

I don't think it is because of that.

People sometimes go through difficult times and they never get a connection.

For some reason, that thingy I did activated my higher self.

susan
2nd June 2015, 07:42 AM
Yes Ubadoz,
I didn't explain my thoughts clearly. I mean I believe it Was your higher self. I don't think any one can realy say for sure why some people can pick up this connection when not in deep meditation, but from some stories I've heard it seems to come to some when in much need.
Let's not forget also that you are searching for spiritual insight. You are wanting to connect to spirit. You are on a spiritual journey.
Fill a class room full of pupils and give them a hard topic to complete. A teacher is there to help. You have those that will just plod on scratching their head getting no where. You will have those that put their hand up and ask for guidance. They get it. Their teacher is pleased and there to help them when needed.( I say teacher only as an example.)
Just my thoughts. Might not be yours. Just wanted to say.
Your state of awareness during the mundra?
Ah as usual Susan only picks up the points she feels strongly about. That part slipped over my head therefore my reasoning completely. I 'll put it down to age. Sorry.