PDA

View Full Version : Can your energy be stolen?

Infinite Regress
8th June 2015, 08:23 PM
I recently had an energy worker perform some healing on me.

I didn't know him and I haven't seen his picture or name. He approached me anonymously on a forum after I posted a thread asking for advice.

He told me to try and visualize him as an attractive woman. He asked me to try and touch his heart chakra, give him a hug and feel his breasts (on his energy body of course, it was a remote anonymous healing). I was put off by this, but i decided to trust him. He told me it was necessary as my feminine side was too overactive.

He was not forceful, threatening or unpleasant in any way and we had a total of four sessions. He set up a purification loop between us to let my negative energy pass through his energy body.

I haven't felt any bad effects so far. I therefore have no reason to distrust him or publicize who he is. But I never listened to my skepticism to begin with, and found the sexual stuff weird.

Is there any chance he could be leeching energy off me? And could he still be doing it? Don't know much about energy work and am just learning the basics.

I'm thinking it wouldn't make sense? If he can suck energy from people then why reveal himself and put his avatar and online reputation at risk? Makes more sense to do it on completely unknowing subjects.

Perhaps I am being too skeptical. Would love to hear your thoughts though.

CFTraveler
8th June 2015, 09:33 PM
If you don't feel overly tired or drained, don't worry. But it would be wise to do a cord-cutting ritual meditation as stickied in the PSD forum, just to be safe.

newfreedom
9th June 2015, 12:59 AM
I recently had an energy worker perform some healing on me.

I didn't know him and I haven't seen his picture or name. He approached me anonymously on a forum after I posted a thread asking for advice.

He told me to try and visualize him as an attractive woman. He asked me to try and touch his heart chakra, give him a hug and feel his breasts (on his energy body of course, it was a remote anonymous healing). I was put off by this, but i decided to trust him. He told me it was necessary as my feminine side was too overactive.

He was not forceful, threatening or unpleasant in any way and we had a total of four sessions. He set up a purification loop between us to let my negative energy pass through his energy body.

I haven't felt any bad effects so far. I therefore have no reason to distrust him or publicize who he is. But I never listened to my skepticism to begin with, and found the sexual stuff weird.

Is there any chance he could be leeching energy off me? And could he still be doing it? Don't know much about energy work and am just learning the basics.

I'm thinking it wouldn't make sense? If he can suck energy from people then why reveal himself and put his avatar and online reputation at risk? Makes more sense to do it on completely unknowing subjects.

Perhaps I am being too skeptical. Would love to hear your thoughts though.

Hi Infinite regress,

Welcome & thankyou for this post. it's very interesting...

i have been exploring online dating for approx. 3 yrs now & subtle energy effects associated with this