PDA

View Full Version : Radio message while AP

Tigre
16th June 2015, 05:11 PM
Has it happened to anyone around here to have contacted someone in a sort of radio frecuency? While I was AP a guy contacted me, gave me his name and street he was transmiting from. It's a town not far away from wher I live, 40 min by car. Turns out this street does exist in google maps for this town! I don't know this person. Weird messages I'm getting, this is not the first time.

CFTraveler
16th June 2015, 08:26 PM
It is not uncommon to hear voices that sound like they're coming from a radio. I have heard what sounded like a telephone conversation before, but never verified that it really was my neighbor talking on the phone. But it sure sounded like it. Unfortunately, I didn't know the people she was talking about or to, so I couldn't verify it.

Tigre
16th June 2015, 08:54 PM
It is not uncommon to hear voices that sound like they're coming from a radio. I have heard what sounded like a telephone conversation before, but never verified that it really was my neighbor talking on the phone. But it sure sounded like it. Unfortunately, I didn't know the people she was talking about or to, so I couldn't verify it.

Could you comunicate with any of them during the projection? I don't know this person either but I could comunicate with him. The guy was like verifying what I was doing. Like if he was testing me from somewhere else. I inquired a little more about his surname and other stuff but I don't remember any other info.

Osiris
16th June 2015, 09:01 PM
Not sure what you mean but I have spoken to others on the other side while APing with hand held radios and (cell) telephones. Texting to lol. I think its just symbolic stuff though, like the subways, busses, cars, planes and things we "use" over there for "transportation".

CFTraveler
16th June 2015, 09:01 PM
Yes, but it took me a long time, not that time. A very long time. Years.
What would happen is that every time I became conscious of the voice, I would formulate a question, and the act (and the excitement) would shake off the trance, and I would have to go back into it, and find the 'sweet spot' in my head, and listen. It took months of this to have the simplest conversation, and it was like talking to a 10 year old.

susan
16th June 2015, 09:07 PM
Hi Tigre, I was just wondering at what stage of astral projecting were you at?. Just going into trance? Moving with sight? Moving without sight? In the astral or real time zone?
I agree also with CFT. A few times I heard a very tinny, mechanical type voice but could put no explanation to it.
Once I heard a conversation as clear as anyone would be if they were sitting opposite me talking to me . She had found something in the drawer and told her husband Jack that it must have been from when they lived in a particular street.
That street is not far from where I live. I just put it down to a conversation that had once taken place and just words just floating around.
In fact come to think of it I've just remembered. In the early days when voices were starting up I recalled hearing someone as if on the telephone and they asked for me by name and asked if they could have an an appointment ( I take appointments over the phone) It was a Scottish accent. . ) at the time then I was starting to feel this may have been some kind of guidance testing out the hearing.

Tigre
16th June 2015, 09:30 PM
Hi Tigre, I was just wondering at what stage of astral projecting were you at?. Just going into trance? Moving with sight? Moving without sight? In the astral or real time zone?
I agree also with CFT. A few times I heard a very tinny, mechanical type voice but could put no explanation to it.
Once I heard a conversation as clear as anyone would be if they were sitting opposite me talking to me . She had found something in the drawer and told her husband Jack that it must have been from when they lived in a particular street.
That street is not far from where I live. I just put it down to a conversation that had once taken place and just words just floating around.
In fact come to think of it I've just remembered. In the early days when voices were starting up I recalled hearing someone as if on the telephone and they asked for me by name and asked if they could have an an appointment ( I take appointments over the phone) It was a Scottish accent. . ) at the time then I was starting to feel this may have been some kind of guidance testing out the hearing.

Hi Susan, I believe I was in the astral plane, I was lying on the floor of my mother's house while manipulating with my hands some loose screws (without touching them, kind of like focusing them to adjust and could actually do it!). Then I heard a voice. I couldn't quite hear it at first but this person adjusted the volume form me to listen perfectly. He told me not to think as if they were going to fail me because at that poit I was feeling they were actually testing me. He then gave my his location, and the intersection he was broadcasting from. I can only remember one street though. I could listen to him clear as you mention.

Tigre
16th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Not sure what you mean but I have spoken to others on the other side while APing with hand held radios and (cell) telephones. Texting to lol. I think its just symbolic stuff though, like the subways, busses, cars, planes and things we "use" over there for "transportation".

Hi Osiris, I did not understand how you associate comunmication with transportation. How often do you go to the other side?

jzinser
16th June 2015, 11:02 PM
Hi Osiris, I did not understand how you associate comunmication with transportation. How often do you go to the other side?

Hi Tigre, I'll jump in on this one...

What he means is that it is just a representation, when we "travel" or communicate in the astral we can sometimes "use" a common object for us to do so... but we really don't need it in our non-physical bodies. It just makes it easier for some people since we use those kinds of objects everyday to carry these functions in our waking life

Tigre
17th June 2015, 02:32 AM
Hi Tigre, I'll jump in on this one...

What he means is that it is just a representation, when we "travel" or communicate in the astral we can sometimes "use" a common object for us to do so... but we really don't need it in our non-physical bodies. It just makes it easier for some people since we use those kinds of objects everyday to carry these functions in our waking life

Got it ;) sorry my english comprehention is limited.

IA56
17th June 2015, 07:14 AM
I have one time or several times, but this one I was going to tell happened during my meditation....suddenly I hear a male voice asking his friend....Do you think anyone is listening...I was so surprised so I said...Yes, I am....then it did went silent....:-)

Love
ia

CFTraveler
17th June 2015, 03:56 PM
Got it ;) sorry my english comprehention is limited. I think it's almost perfect. And, nobody's perfect.

Tigre
17th June 2015, 04:46 PM
Thank you CFT!

Osiris
17th June 2015, 10:20 PM
yeap thats it

Siriustar
12th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Hi guys, this is my first day and first post although I've been practicing obe's for about 6 years now using Robert Bruce's techniques. Anyhow ever since the 8-8-8 galactic alignment we had this past weekend I decided to do this particular meditation to boost my energy. This meditation definitely triggered something within me. The last few days I have been having crazy dizzy spells. Then this afternoon I suddenly felt very drowsy and feel asleep on the couch with my dog. Of course I woke up in a trance and realized I was going to have an obe. I instantly felt an almost painful ringing in my left ear followed by a collective voice that sounded digital and they said, "We are sending a clearer transmission shortly" and it continued to repeat over a few times. I was so freaked out but tried my best to listen. Then I noticed my dog was freaking out so I did something I never did before, I left my body and pulled him out of his and went flying all around the city. I was surprised at how calm he was. Anyhow I put him back then I found myself flying up into the sky. Suddenly a porthole opened with a huge beautiful eye on the center of it. It freaked me out so I drew back and I felt someone say to me something like, "Why do you withdraw, isn't this what you wanted?" That encouraged me to proceed. Then these two hands came out of porthole so I took them and dangled from the edge of the porthole clinging to the hands. It was a lovely female presence, very motherly and kind of caddy and funny. There was someone in the back giggling and she said oh that's just Sarah, she used to be Mohibtep (something like that, sounds Egyptian) then she said that I needed to help someone here on earth who was being abused by her teacher but it wasn't a rush. I was very curious but I felt myself withdraw back into my body. I've had some pretty intense obe's but nothing like this. If anyone has any insight to my experience I would really appreciate it although I do plan on doing this again soon and discovering more.

[Link deleted. Fewer than 20 posts. Please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php?faq=boardrules#faq_linkrules]

Siriustar

susan
13th August 2015, 11:47 AM
Siriustar, what a great experience.
If you've been having experiences for the last 6 years your obviously well past the RTZ and many experiences under your belt.I would love to have seen the eye.
We have humour in physical and why loose it when in spirit? The 'Captain Kirk ' type message about transmission in my opinion may have just been a slightly humorous way of testing communication. After all humour followed.
can you tell us what the meditation was that you did?

demo
14th September 2015, 06:47 AM
You were being contacted thats for sure! Most of my best experiences are auditory! I remember just being in the darkness and hearing people talking, and i kind of tried to listen closer and they were ruffled up because of my presence. Then I heard them talking about me, and then I zoomed in again and said i am here. Then the woman said "congratulations on making it to the fifth density", just like she knew exactly what was going on! Said a couple more sentences too, but thats the only one i wrote down.