PDA

View Full Version : Looking for contributors of stories for new case study book "Astral Experiences"

Jev
17th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Dear friends

We are creating a new book of astral experiences. This will be a collection of OBE experiences, with each contribution commented on by Robert Bruce.

Stories will be indexed and arranged by type. E.G., false awakening, spontaneous OBE, deliberately induced OBE, precognitive OBE, etcetera.

Light editing will be included on request: spelling, punctuation, grammar, typos.

First name, age, occupation, only will be included. Pen names are fine if you'd rather stay anonymous.

It is okay to submit more than one experience.

A text file or .RTF document is preferred, sent as an email attachment.

Please submit your stories to: magiclightpress@gmail.com

Best Regards
Magic Light Press

Robert Bruce
18th June 2015, 11:48 PM
G'day,

We are expanding this idea to include 'all' types of stories, including experiences with Kundalini, energy, psychic, precognition, ETs and UFOs, spirit encounters, psychic attacks, ghosts, animal ghosts, etcetera.

Basically, anything interesting will be considered.

All contributors will get a free copy of the eBook when it is available.

This will be an anthology of phenomenal experience.

This kind of thing 'Anthology of case histories' used to be popular many years ago, but not much seems to be done like this today.

peace, robert

CFTraveler
19th June 2015, 03:40 PM
You can pick and choose from my 'liminal experiences' journal, although the latest ones have been underwhelming at the least. The older ones are better.

susan
19th June 2015, 03:48 PM
I'll e -mail a couple of my favourites but feel free to check my journal section and use anything you wish.