PDA

View Full Version : Copy: Help in identifying a strange experience

Curiosidad
22nd June 2015, 03:27 AM
Hi Robert,

I was wondering if you could help me identify and experience I've had about 2 or so years ago. I am a self-taught lucid dreamer and OBE-er, but this wasn't anything like it.

What happened was this.

I awoke one morning and opened my physical eyes BUT I was not in my bedroom. I seemed to be lying on a sofa in some apartment. The apartment seemed to have an open kind of feel with very few walls. There was a man and a woman in the kitchen area discussing something. I think they felt "familiar" but I'm not sure. I was utterly shocked and didn't move because I was afraid I'd lock into that scenario. I didn't even move my eyes just used my peripheral vision and other senses. I started to repeat "This is not my reality system" over and over to myself. Quite quickly after that this particular reality collapsed. It didn't fade away per se, it simply well, folder over? How can I explain it best. Basically, it looked like the walls were made of a series of large cards, and they flipped over to the other side. On the other side was my bedroom. I found my physical eyes were opened the entire time. Best I can compare this effect is to an old alarm clock, like in the movie "groundhog day", where a series of cards flip to show the next image of a number on another side. Here's an image for illustration. I should note I do not do any substances! Coffee on rare occasions that's it and I'm quite certain I am sane lol. So what was this? Some strange teleportation? Strange OBE? Did I travel in time to when one day I'll wake up on that sofa?? I've tried looking this up myself but I don't know where to start as I do not know what this was. Thanks in advance.

http://pennsylvaniabankruptcyinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/clock_groundhog_day.jpg

CFTraveler
22nd June 2015, 02:49 PM
I call it 'projecting in place', or something like, I didn't 'go' to that environment, it came to me. It used to be a common occurrence when I started to develop my energy bodies some more, a sort of 'beginning bilocation'. Expect it to happen more and for things to get weirder.

Curiosidad
23rd June 2015, 12:00 AM
Thank you CFTraveler for your swift reply :).

May I ask you few more questions about this phenomenon please? I'd like to learn some more about it.

1. Is this a physical projection? Or an astral one? The fact that everything was visible to my physical eyes is what confuses me here.
2. When this "projection in space" happens, can you move? Can you walk around? Does it lock you into that place?
2b. If you walk around, how do you get back home?
3. Do you end up going to the same place every time?
3b. If each place is different, are they all "physical" locations? Or do you also go to other planets or planes?
4. How does this projection happen? What are the steps/sensations? I simply woke up and was elsewhere so I wouldn't know how to repeat this.
5. How does this projection end? Does it also fold space over like what I saw?
6. Is this really what bi-location is?

Thanks a lot. If anyone else has experienced this and would like to chime in that would be cool too.