PDA

View Full Version : Orgasmic feelings?

filipcza
1st August 2006, 06:50 AM
Hi there!

I've been meditating for awhile how, and I'm beginning to have these strong experiences of..well it's like "inner orgasms". That's the best way I can put it.

It starts pretty soon when I start meditating, I feel strong pressure in my second chakra, I start trembling, my head arches back and the second chakra activity intensifies and I feel waves of these "inner orgasms" which make me gasp for air.

Is this kundalini related, or just second chakra activity. Is it dangerous? It feels good, but the energy seems pretty strong, so I wanted to get your opinions on the matter.

Thanks.

-Pete

Kalonek
1st August 2006, 09:52 AM
Hi Pete,

it doesn't sound like kundalini-related to me, but I could be wrong. My kundalini experiences where never "pleasurable" nor related to an orgasmic energy. On the other hand, I might feel something similar when I do some extreme energy raising to a chakra or a storage center, it's as if it was about to explode like a orgasm, it's sometime quite difficult to handle (as it never "explode" in fact).

filipcza
1st August 2006, 12:32 PM
To clarify a little more, this energy surging starts to happen when I raise energy up the spine. I usually start my meditation from base chakra and activate all chakras a little and then start doing robert's bounce-technique up my spine(only up, from base to crown)

After a few bounces the second chakra starts it's thing and things go as I reported in my first post.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

-Pete

Aunt Clair
1st August 2006, 04:02 PM
Hi there!

I've been meditating for awhile how, and I'm beginning to have these strong experiences of..well it's like "inner orgasms". That's the best way I can put it.

It starts pretty soon when I start meditating, I feel strong pressure in my second chakra, I start trembling, my head arches back and the second chakra activity intensifies and I feel waves of these "inner orgasms" which make me gasp for air.

Is this kundalini related, or just second chakra activity. Is it dangerous? It feels good, but the energy seems pretty strong, so I wanted to get your opinions on the matter.

Thanks.

-Pete

Hi this can definitely be kundalini related , the strobing or spiking in the male kanda can stir this type of energy up which can be pleasurable and has been described as such on many different forums . Some write that it makes them temporarily insatiable . Others find it very distracting and annoying after a while . I have read a few threads where people desire to stop it and some seek to complete the kundalini rise to just get it over with .

filipcza
1st August 2006, 04:16 PM
Thanks for your info.

Ok, so if this is kundalini related then it is not a "phase" but can continue until kundalini is raised? And that could take years?

Are there any other downsides to this, other that it being distracting? How about upsides? (better energy levels or something?)

Can you point me to other forums, where this is discussed?

-Pete

Kalonek
1st August 2006, 06:31 PM
Hey sorry Pete I thought I read that it happened to you while doing energy work, I read too quickly. My answer was about this "orgasmic" feeling during energy storage in the subnavel for example, but can happen on any chakra if I push a LOT of energy into it, like overcharging it. Sorry.

filipcza
1st August 2006, 06:56 PM
Kalonek:
That's all right, and besides, it's good to know that it can happen with any chakra if it gets too "excited" with energy..

-Pete

Aunt Clair
2nd August 2006, 01:08 AM
Ok, so if this is kundalini related then it is not a "phase" but can continue until kundalini is raised?
Yes but you can do that flame in the next full moon .
And that could take years?
Kundalini does not take "years" anymore .It rises and falls repeatedly in subsequent flames .

Are there any other downsides to this, other that it being distracting? How about upsides? (better energy levels or something?) All development should be in balance . The advantages include a stronger energy body which means a stronger spiritual , emotional , mental and physical health . All clairient abilities are developed as well as the ability to project and to heal self and others . The disadvantages are you must remove angst , emotional garbage , some ties to past pains , negativity . These blocks are often what causes the kundalini to rise with adversity .Other problems though may be associated with the age of the magician . I do not advocate waiting until your 40 . In fact I feel that the young healthy body without a lifetime of built up anxieties and physical affirmities raises kundalini more easily and will benefit for the rest of their life for having done so . It is a perpetual process though . There are multiple flames .

Can you point me to other forums, where this is discussed?
One forum had an extensive thread on this theme authored by a lady who felt her life was being ruined by being oversexed because of kundalini . That was on Jonas Ridgeway but it has gone under . He pulled the plug and last I looked he had reopened a site without a forum .

Many sensible answers came right back here to the wisdom of Robert Bruce . The members told her it was kundalini strobing (which might be a term Robert Bruce coined ). Members told her it was because that kundalini flame could not rise because of blocks . She was advised to open in balance to continue that flame . She was told to drink lots of water and raise energy through the body completely using NEW . She was also advised to do stretching exercises , give up her smokes and do deep cleansing and meditation daily .

Another was on Kundalini Gateway . That forum seems to be only about all the problems pains and angsts of kundalini and none of the visions or abilities that associated with kundalini or the development it affords . I think the purpose of that forum is to complain together about adverse symptoms that they blame on Kundalini . I fear they do more to spread myths and fear then to educate . They enjoy whinging to each other and do not seem to discuss much about K afterall . At least they did not when I last visited .

A large percentage of Shared Transformation subscribers have reported long bouts of strange illness as well as radical mental, emotional, interpersonal, psychic, spiritual and lifestyle changes. Over and again we hear stories of frustrating, sometimes desperate visits to doctors, healers, counselors, etc. who neither understood nor were able to help with the myriad pains and problems catalyzed by raging Kundalini.
It is called K list . http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/ksigns.html

But perhaps it has changed somewhat because this is now linked to the K list site about the joys and bliss of Kundalini .It is by the same site owner .Seems this one is about the joys and the other is about the pains .
http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/

This site is primarily about the amazing, wondrous spiritual, emotional and physical evolutionary process we call Kundalini awakening. It is non denominational, and I hope that persons of all cultures, races, religions and countries find it to be of use.

Personally, I like to refer to the infinite, nameless, Spirit, Source, God, Buddha Nature, I AM, as "Goddess", and that is the term used on most of these pages. Feel free to substitute whatever term you prefer, in your own mind.

filipcza
2nd August 2006, 05:40 AM
Thanks, those sites give a lot of info on this subject. I thought kundalini was a very hard thing to rise, and never would have thought that simple meditation on chakras would cause kundalini-related energy spikes.

-Pete

Kalonek
2nd August 2006, 07:01 AM
I guess it's hard when people are not ready and try to make it happen nonetheless. If it happens to you naturally, it's that you're ready and it will unfold naturally. That's what happen to me at least. By ready I mean that your energy structures are capable of supporting the kundalini on its way up and its purifying action. There should be less or no problem then.

Aunt Clair
2nd August 2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks, those sites give a lot of info on this subject. I thought kundalini was a very hard thing to rise, and never would have thought that simple meditation on chakras would cause kundalini-related energy spikes.
-Pete

I dont think meditation is enough . I would suggest meditation ,yes ,but a well balanced approach using energy raising ,breath control, and self control and discipline , self examination etcetera.

Christian
2nd August 2006, 07:17 PM
My kundalini experience has gone from the edge of psychosis to a source for inner peace, bliss and harmony. My experience is that the kundalini energy is sexual to its nature and I am having stronger and stronger sexual feelings with kundalini and I find it being a source of pleasure and joy and I love it :) It happens only when I focus on energy raising.

Kundalini can be terrfiying if one is unprepared and it was that to me when I first expoerienced it. But I kept up with my daily mediations focusing on clearing blocks and stabilizing body, mind and emotions. And today kundalini is THE source of life itself to me. Bringing love and harmony to my life that share with the people around me. One "sideeffect" mediation has given me is the ability to connect to people and feel that I've known them a long time when I in fact meet them for the first time. And also to love my family and friends more and more and also sharing that with them. I feel like I'm on the healing highway waiting for us all to come home.

Peace and love
Christian

filipcza
3rd August 2006, 09:00 PM
I don't know if I'm ready for Kundalini..how can one know?

I read somewhere that you should not have many blocks or negativity if you want kundalini to rise without big problems.

If I think about it, I have always been very kind..I never think bad thoughts about other people because I see them as being who they are at that moment. I have never smoked or used alcohol, so they haven't been poisoning my aura..If I think about it I have lived a pretty "clean" life..

But still, reading about peoples experiences about the horrific things kundalini has done to them fills me with fear. It feels like a pandoras box, if you open it, there is no closing it anymore.

I just don't know..

Christian, you say you have risen your kundalini..could you tell a little more about your experience. And others too, if you have had this experience.

-Pete

Aunt Clair
4th August 2006, 10:43 AM
reading about peoples experiences about the horrific things kundalini has done to them fills me with fear. It feels like a pandoras box, if you open it, there is no closing it anymore.
.. others too, if you have had this experience.
If you live a balanced life it is not a problem . Here are some hints ;

EZ recipe for all development
observe and reflect on all thoughts
immediately dismissing any negative ones
make all choices in love and light for greater good ,
do everything in love and light
drink lots of water
learn to breathe well
meditate daily
practice psionics and projection to develop energy body
learn to recall projections in dreamstate
learn to make conscious obe
yoga ,swimming ,walking, stretching, are excellent
record your visions,and meditations and dreamstate lessons in a journal
avoid smoke
and learn about protection:
http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlor ... ction.msnw (http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/protection.msnw)
serve the world
practice healing self and then others ,
read a lot and always be willing to learn more

filipcza
4th August 2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks for that list..there's a couple of things that I'm not doing very well at the moment, so I will concentrate on improving those areas.

I'm already doing healing..which might be a good thing, since it should strenghten the energy body.

-Pete

Christian
5th August 2006, 12:30 AM
filipcza:

You will ony know if you are ready for it first after you have risen it :) But on the other hand you will grow into it and learn how to deal with it as time goes by. The only thing I can say is that if you are unbalanced mentally, emotionally or energetically rising kundalini isn't probably the wisest thing to do. Work on bringing yourself into balance (mentally, emotionally and energetically) and then gently start to bring up kundalini. Because you will save yourself a lot of trouble if you are sure you are well balanced before attempting ro rise kundalini. It is a strong force indeed.

Having an unblocked energy body surely is a big plus if you wish to rise kundalini. It is wise to clear blockages before rising kundalini than afterwards.

You are right about kundalini being like a pandoras box, once activated it stays activated and it is up to the individual to deal with it. That said follow my advice above and I hope you will come healed out of it and not encounter to much difficulties on the way. I wish you best of luck and much love :)

Kundalini is best treated with respect but not feared. And it helps if one has knowledge about it before dealing with it. I had no knowledge that it even existed before having a full blown kundalini awakening coming from meditating (mantra meditation) and having a hypnotherapist putting me into deep trance. I saw circles on the sky that defintely wasn't there for real, don't really know today what to make out of that experience. It seemed like he talked to me telepathically on distance. Well I got to sleep and the next day I felt like the sky was opening up and it was really scary at that moment. A couple of other experineces followed and I ended up on a mental hospital, being put on medication.

But I think the medication didn't help a bit, the only thing that has helped me is my daily energy meditations, when I clear energyblocks and balance myself. So that's what I wish I had done before the kundalini rising, not after. But you have a advantage here, you know that there exist a force called kundalini and if you are sure you are mentally, emotionally and energetically balanced and proceed gently then I think from my experience that you shouldn't encounter to much problems. But I'm not you and there are no guarantees, you might encounter problems, only God knows (and those with the gift of forsight :)) But that's what I have to say about the subject for now. Remember to treat kundalini with respect and don't force yourself into an awakening, it might be that you regret it later and it can lead to psychosis. So again, proceed gently and with respect and know it is a very powerful energy you are tapping into. But you have the power to use that energy for the good of the earth and the human race and you can partly direct and control it with your willpower and there are aspect of it that's uncontrollable, only experience wil tell you which is which.

But for me the journey has defenitely been worth it, my life is so much richer with kundalini than without it. There is a infinite world ahead of me and living with a balanced kundalini is an eternal source of love, freedom and joy.

Love, light an power /Christian

star
5th August 2006, 12:38 AM
Awesome post. :D

filipcza
5th August 2006, 10:14 AM
Thank you very much Christian, that was beautiful. I've come to the conclusion that I will slow down a bit so that it won't start too suddenly(can you do that?). I think taking it a little slow is better than hurrying it up.

And I have also a little story to tell everybody..I had, what I believe to be an entity attack just yesterday and I believe I got it from a website. Boy I'm glad that I had read Robert's Practical Psychic Self Defense..

It started when I was reading a VERY negative web site about kundalini. I started to experience fear(very unusual feeling for me), and it increased all the time I was on that web site. Still I had trouble leaving it..

Then I went to bed, and I had a very brief, but distict thought of a man shouting violently and coming towards me. It was over in an instant, but it was very unusual. I usually don't have negative thoughts like that, never. Still I didn't make much of it and tried to sleep. And fear started to accumulate..but eventually I managed to sleep thinking that "tomorrow it will be allright.."

But it wasn't. I felt like I was in a bubble. Everything seemed to be dreamlike and i felt fear..fear that this won't go away, fear of my sanity, all kinds of irrational fears.

Even the sunlight outside felt uncomfortable, and I love the sunlight!

I went to work and couldn't concentrate because I felt this black ball of fear manifesting on my solar plexus. I used healing to remove the fear, which helpep for awhile, but it kept building up.

After work I went to gym, but that too was not getting rid of the fear. I just felt odd and not myself and STILL it didn't even come to mind that this could be an entity. I blamed everything else..I also tried to "love" the fear, and that too eased it for awhile, but then again when I started to do something, the fear would come back.

After gym I rode my bike home and went to shower. After shower I felt much better and then it hit me. "This could be an entity which is tormenting me". Few hops over running water and asking help from angels of light and I was free!

And boy I felt great!

Now I can sit and do nothing and have PEACE! No more fear that starts to build up from nowhere. Sunlight feels good again, I can breath easily. It truly feels like a weight has been lifted from my chest.

If I didn't know about entities, I never would have been able to fight it off, because I would have blamed myself, like I did before that shower. And I would probably had to start to take medication to dull that fear..not a very tempting alternative. I just wonder how many people out there are in that state permanently I was for a while..well, it's the closest thing to hell I can imagine.

The interesting thing is that even though I knew about negative entities it never came to mind, until after that shower. The shower must have weakened it's grip. And it makes sense, If I was a negative entity wanting to drive someone mad, I would try to make sure that he will not know I'm there.

-Pete

kayelsee
10th September 2006, 10:14 PM
Aunt Clair wrote:

"The disadvantages are you must remove angst , emotional garbage , some ties to past pains , negativity . These blocks are often what causes the kundalini to rise with adversity .Other problems though may be associated with the age of the magician . I do not advocate waiting until your 40 . In fact I feel that the young healthy body without a lifetime of built up anxieties and physical affirmities raises kundalini more easily and will benefit for the rest of their life for having done so . It is a perpetual process though ."

Kristen writes: childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood can be the most anxiety ridden times in human development (and there is no particular order here in terms of intensity) - but consider all the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, not to mention cultural tasks to be accomplished as we move through our lives into full adulthood. Consider also all the things that have power over us in our youth - or relative youth - the things that can happen through family, work, or peer relationships that can work to undermine potential and capacity for intellectual and emotional intelligence- or to raise that capacity - it all depends so much on so many things.... the bottom line, all else being equal, is time in service.

It is when a person comes into their own, that is, comes into full adulthood - and has the benefit of years, experience, personal power and efficacy, that they are much more likely to be able to come to some peaceful terms with themselves, their pasts, and their current challenges.... if they ever do. Yes, growth is a life-long process....we all will encounter different challenges at each stage of our lives - consider the developmental dynamics of a mid-life crisis (coming to peaceful terms interrupted), the loss of parents, the onset of aging related health issues as examples.

And hey - take it from a 40 year old - there is no guarentee of loss of physical health at this age, or for many years.

In my opinion, energy development is best attempted with a level of attained intellectual, emotional, and spiritual intelligence, wisdom and balance. THis is not to say that a teenager, a 20 something or that a 30 something doesn't have those things by definition - but I would bet you a lot of money, the middle to older adults are more likely to have the time in their life, and the space in their mind, heart, and spirit to have at least done an appreciable amount of the necessary developmental work.

Kristen