View Full Version : Does this sound familiar to anyone here?

Saturn
26th June 2015, 02:37 AM
Every so often I will have this sharp pain in my back just below my left shoulder blade. It's like someone punched me or stabbed me. It's painful enough to give me pause like when you bang your knee on the table or stub your toe, although, the pain fades away pretty quick.

I'm curious if this sounds familiar to anyone here. This started happening before I was interested in astral projection, but it happened twice in the past week so now I'm wondering what the deal is.

Dreamweaver
26th June 2015, 04:11 AM
There's energy centers right around the shoulder blades where I imagine angel's wings might grow if we had them. At least I felt energy in those spots and that's the sense I've made.

But - there's also some important muscles back there that can get pulled and feel painful in that small concentrated area by/under the shoulder blade.

CFTraveler
26th June 2015, 03:16 PM
Get checked out by a doctor, just to be sure it isn't something sneaky like some sort of lung injury or illness. Sometimes lung issues hurt like a backache.

Saturn
26th June 2015, 06:27 PM
thanks I'll look into it, I just wanted to make sure this wasn't anything of a spiritual nature since it always seemed strange how it would just randomly happen maybe once a month

Osiris
27th June 2015, 02:43 PM
yeah Ive had tons of mystery pains in that location usually right side.....I can call up twitches, tingles and stabs almost on demand if I Behave/think appropriately. Im a regular spook tour bus.