PDA

View Full Version : For Michal from Polen....

IA56
30th June 2015, 09:01 AM
Hi Michal

You did go under nickname Liberator or Shiva. You did come to my mind very strongly today, I did go to your site both, and it did say...inactive.

I understand if you had to have a break, but I´d like to hear that you are okay....please.

Either you have changed very much or something more has happen to you, I can´t find you anymore....So I´d like to hear all is well with you.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
16th January 2016, 04:33 AM
Hi my name is Michael. And my parents are polish

IA56
16th January 2016, 07:06 AM
Hi my name is Michael. And my parents are polish
Thank you.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
16th January 2016, 10:48 AM
am I the correct michael you are looking for..?:redface:

IA56
16th January 2016, 01:04 PM
am I the correct michael you are looking for..?:redface:

You tell me if you are the Michael who did PM me with me for a period, not feeling well,
being in a very very dark place, and then dissapearing. What I could sense was that
someone was putting out smoke rings for me not to be able to trace him. And when I
was nearly to find him, suddenly all changed, so I gave up, and asked here for him
You should know if you have bean using those nicknames and writing privately with me??

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
18th January 2016, 07:04 AM
I had reptilians in my mind but I kicked them out of my mind threw raising of frequency.

I was freckling out and trying to get support from the forum as much as I can

Then I had a period where I didn't use the forum couple of years.

I know I don't have them verified by a professional psychic reassurance vocal support

I don't have negs either now days I am just stuck with voices

IA56
18th January 2016, 07:38 AM
I had reptilians in my mind but I kicked them out of my mind threw raising of frequency.

I was freckling out and trying to get support from the forum as much as I can

Then I had a period where I didn't use the forum couple of years.

I know I don't have them verified by a professional psychic reassurance vocal support

I don't have negs either now days I am just stuck with voices

So you are the Michael who wrote privately with me?? Yes or No?

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??The Michal I was
Writing with did use both alchol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.
What does the voices say? How do they sound?
Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for your.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
18th January 2016, 07:53 AM

Don't remember

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??

I haven't done drugs for more than 7 years

But I have done alcohol a few times

The Michal I was
Writing with did use both alcohol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.

My pothead friend is haunting me by giving me voices and I actually think he joined the dark side. Because I am autistic I am clairaudient so I suffer voices. I am basically misdiagnosed as schizophrenia I am trying to kick the voices out by raising my frequency on a mental level

Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for you.

You have beautiful supportive guardian energy IA

The voices are retarded so it drives me nuts sometimes. However I am on the best medication now and blocks the voices around 75% of the day so I am very happy

lord.of.the.now
18th January 2016, 08:00 AM
I actually think there is a possiblity you've got the wrong guy

IA56
18th January 2016, 08:08 AM

Don't remember

I am so sorry to hear your hardship, but are you clean from the drugs now??

I haven't done drugs for more than 7 years

But I have done alcohol a few times

The Michal I was
Writing with did use both alcohol and drugs, it was why he was in a very dark Place.

My pothead friend is haunting me by giving me voices and I actually think he joined the dark side. Because I am autistic I am clairaudient so I suffer voices. I am basically misdiagnosed as schizophrenia I am trying to kick the voices out by raising my frequency on a mental level

Stay strong and do not give in to anything you do not want. We are still here for you.

You have beautiful supportive guardian energy IA

The voices are retarded so it drives me nuts sometimes. However I am on the best medication now and blocks the voices around 75% of the day so I am very happy

Thank you Michael for your answere, it is not important if you are the Micael or not, the most important for now is that you get more Control of the voices.

I would not Think if I was you to put the resposibillity to being your pothead friend´s send voices as you put it, the most beneficial thought is that the voices is yours and
coming from your own inner, a part what is injured and need love and healing. I Think also that you are misunderstood and need suport and surely other
meds, but good if you get 75% of help against the voices that gives you good window to train your mind to heal and get a better grip of yourself, you
have to start with smal steps to learn to know you, instead of letting the worry and fear ride you...you have to start to trust yourself more, you have all the
both Power and skills to overcome this...I have total faith in you and your abillity. Keep up the good work.
You have already done a huge step, to talking openly of how you feel and what is going on with you. I can tell there is nothing wrong with you, only missundestanding
what has to be corrected, it will take time and guts but you have all what it needs. Keep going with positive affirmations and thinking good thoughts about yourself.
Be kind to yourself.

There is a powerful signal you can do...when ever a bad thought or voice you hear, put up your right hand as a stop sighnal and say NO...and be firm...it will lessen in
time the voices what are not welcome into your mind...you have to be a good parent to yourself and stop what is not wanted or needed ..put up your right hand and say NO.

Love
ia

IA56
18th January 2016, 08:23 AM
I actually think there is a possiblity you've got the wrong guy

Yes, but I do not care, I am now talking to you, if you want, if not, do not then respond if you do not want, do nothing against your own will.

He did both feel and sound older than you.

Love
ia

lord.of.the.now
19th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Thank you Michael for your answere, it is not important if you are the Micael or not, the most important for now is that you get more Control of the voices.

I would not Think if I was you to put the resposibillity to being your pothead friend´s send voices as you put it, the most beneficial thought is that the voices is yours and
coming from your own inner,

I work with a psychic and see tells me that the voices are aspects of myself

a part what is injured and need love and healing. I Think also that you are misunderstood and need suport and surely other
meds, but good if you get 75% of help against the voices that gives you good window to train your mind to heal and get a better grip of yourself, you
have to start with smal steps to learn to know you, instead of letting the worry and fear ride you...you have to start to trust yourself more, you have all the
both Power and skills to overcome this...I have total faith in you and your abillity. Keep up the good work.

I can feel your love as you are typing.

You have already done a huge step, to talking openly of how you feel and what is going on with you. I can tell there is nothing wrong with you, only missundestanding
what has to be corrected, it will take time and guts but you have all what it needs. Keep going with positive affirmations and thinking good thoughts about yourself.
Be kind to yourself.

There is a powerful signal you can do...when ever a bad thought or voice you hear, put up your right hand as a stop sighnal and say NO...and be firm...it will lessen in
time the voices what are not welcome into your mind...you have to be a good parent to yourself and stop what is not wanted or needed
Yes I am self mothering myself I learnt this from my counciller consultant

..put up your right hand and say NO.

Love
ia

I hope you find the other true Michael one day so you can send him love and look after him, from your heart’s desire. So you can nurse, nourish, nurture, him with your beautiful heart

lord.of.the.now
19th January 2016, 11:06 PM
Heyy I like you:heart:. Would you like to skype..? sometime

Your loving intent is really coming threw

IA56
20th January 2016, 08:40 AM
Heyy I like you:heart:. Would you like to skype..? sometime

Your loving intent is really coming threw

Thank you for your kind words but I have to say that I do not do Skype nor Facebook or Twitter, I am only here, and if you want to talk then we can PM
but you should know that I am 59 yrs old, not that to talk it matters but you have put out as wish to find your soulmate, so you might put your energy on
that more, but thank you for asking and for your sensitivity to feel my care and love. I wish you all the best and I am happy you have a good counseler.

Love
ia

IA56
20th January 2016, 09:12 AM
I hope you find the other true Michael one day so you can send him love and look after him, from your heart’s desire. So you can nurse, nourish, nurture, him with your beautiful heart

It is not that I want to nurture anyone, but to as he did run away and leaving me with a big ??....Off course everyone is titeled to do what they want, but if you have reached out to someone for help there must be some responsibillity to end the conversation in a good manner and not let the one who have tried to help you with questionmark, so I felt I wanted
to write here and ask if he sees this, then he can know that he ought to do maybe more to become a bit more mature in his behavings. I will always survive what ever happens but some other might not and will become worried and keep thinking if he is still alive.
I have total faith in Life, and what all that contents.

All the best for everyone and love blessings.

Love
ia

Śiva
17th May 2016, 07:48 PM
Hi I.A :),

It's me, both Liberator and Shiva. First off all I'd like to apologize, however I do not know reason in which I offended some of moderators/administators and got banned on both of those accounts. I'm really sorry, I've only tried to speak out loud what was on my mind, even though it was probably controversial, but surly not offendable. In case of future such events or my neglectable behaviour please write me a warning in advance so I may know how I offended anyone. I'd like to apologize also to IA for not giving any sign's of life, but I got bit angry on how I was treated here and I haven't participled in forum ever since I left the asylum.

I've been through some spiritual enlightment. I started off as some fun with Kundalini, but it really ended as unpreditable outcome. A bit of time ago it all began with a dream in which Chinnamasta took me to a safe place in one of Asura's and shown me how many demons really wander around the world and litterally kill people. I've exeprienced it for a first time as dark energy which starts off from hips area and than attacks any of human's organs depending on demon's rank. So with my practice I've learn how to start simmilar energy but of light and with that Love make them disapear. While in Asylum it escalated to a point in which I had an whole army to face and I was standing in pratyalidhapada (Chinnamasta stance) for many, many hours rasining my energy to beat them up. Along with some sacrifices along that road and almost dying while doing it, because their force was so strong, but I managed to reach up to their highest ranks. I vanished the evil lord and the queen going through endless mazes full of dead dragons. As for a queen and all my work, it would take quite long to explain so I just play few songs that describe a little about her and her theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOmWOsfM6As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNXa0NcWMKE

If You'd like and if You believe me I can make a whole article about it, but I do not want to suffer any next "bans", because someone may think that I've gone insane. For those I suggest either to meditate on Chinnamasta or try out facing any demonist (evil shaman) - they do posses a bit of such power (better DO NOT).

Besides I'm fine. I've been working heavily as an welder for last 4 months and maybe soon I shall start my carrier as an commercial diver. Lately I've been to Sweden on charity sea race. I'm in good mood, Chinnamasta finally cured pain in my heart and there are much less of painfull moments in my life. I harden like a steel 8).

Thanks IA, I wouldn't make it without You and therefore I'm in evelasting debt.

Michal

IA56
18th May 2016, 03:19 AM

It's me, both Liberator and Shiva. First off all I'd like to apologize, however I do not know reason in which I offended some of moderators/administators and got banned on both of those accounts. I'm really sorry, I've only tried to speak out loud what was on my mind, even though it was probably controversial, but surly not offendable. In case of future such events or my neglectable behaviour please write me a warning in advance so I may know how I offended anyone. I'd like to apologize also to IA for not giving any sign's of life, but I got bit angry on how I was treated here and I haven't participled in forum ever since I left the asylum.

I've been through some spiritual enlightment. I started off as some fun with Kundalini, but it really ended as unpreditable outcome. A bit of time ago it all began with a dream in which Chinnamasta took me to a safe place in one of Asura's and shown me how many demons really wander around the world and litterally kill people. I've exeprienced it for a first time as dark energy which starts off from hips area and than attacks any of human's organs depending on demon's rank. So with my practice I've learn how to start simmilar energy but of light and with that Love make them disapear. While in Asylum it escalated to a point in which I had an whole army to face and I was standing in pratyalidhapada (Chinnamasta stance) for many, many hours rasining my energy to beat them up. Along with some sacrifices along that road and almost dying while doing it, because their force was so strong, but I managed to reach up to their highest ranks. I vanished the evil lord and the queen going through endless mazes full of dead dragons. As for a queen and all my work, it would take quite long to explain so I just play few songs that describe a little about her and her theme.

If You'd like and if You believe me I can make a whole article about it, but I do not want to suffer any next "bans", because someone may think that I've gone insane. For those I suggest either to meditate on Chinnamasta or try out facing any demonist (evil shaman) - they do posses a bit of such power (better DO NOT).

Besides I'm fine. I've been working heavily as an welder for last 4 months and maybe soon I shall start my carrier as an commercial diver. Lately I've been to Sweden on charity sea race. I'm in good mood, Chinnamasta finally cured pain in my heart and there are much less of painfull moments in my life. I harden like a steel 8).

Michal

Thank you Michal for letting me know how you are, I am happy you are in good mood and Health :D.

I can tell that it was a bit intense... but as I did expereinced it... it was a lot of crazy intensevnes what I have not ever before experiensed... even I have been in very high energy which is very hard to cope with to begin with... and you where in this very intense high energy what nearly tangle it towards madness... it was why we (I use we as I mean both me and the moderators, sorry for speaking for you too) had to drag you and heavely chock you to reality to keep you grounded...Now in aftermath I was surprised you was banned though I do totally understand it....and it was right way to handle you in this time...you was not reacheable to be reasoned with so much...so now when all is good I hope you can see how all come down it was right even it was confusing and hard for you to be banned...but all is well as you say...so I hope you can one day see it was the right decission what moderators did make.

I am happy for you and I hope you stay grounded and healthy...I send love and wish you all the best now and for ever.

:loveyou: :grouphug: :heart:

Love
ia

dontco
18th May 2016, 01:52 PM

Michal

That's odd. Just yesterday I wondered what was going on with you and if you're doing ok, because you weren't active for a really long time (and I only knew you as Liberator). And there you are.
Good to see you're doing well!
Wish you all the best.
dontco.