PDA

View Full Version : Full body boxing bouncing before sleep

Traveler
3rd July 2015, 06:22 PM
As I lay in bed, preparing to call it a night. ..I decided to do some full body bouncing. After bouncing for no longer than 3 or 4 minutes, my entire energy body felt tingly. So far, normal. Here's where it gets interesting. ..after rolling over to go to sleep. ..I found that I couldn't. My energy body was still tingling all over. Not uncomfortably so, but it prevented me from sleeping for about an hour. It felt as if I had downed at energy drink FOR my energy body.

My question to you all is, is this normal?

-----------

Also on another note, spontaneously throughout the day, I'll feel cold and hot spots at various places on my body. What do I make of this?

Thanks. :)

Leon
3rd July 2015, 07:20 PM
As I lay in bed, preparing to call it a night. ..I decided to do some full body bouncing. After bouncing for no longer than 3 or 4 minutes, my entire energy body felt tingly. So far, normal. Here's where it gets interesting. ..after rolling over to go to sleep. ..I found that I couldn't. My energy body was still tingling all over. Not uncomfortably so, but it prevented me from sleeping for about an hour. It felt as if I had downed at energy drink FOR my energy body.

My question to you all is, is this normal?

-----------

Also on another note, spontaneously throughout the day, I'll feel cold and hot spots at various places on my body. What do I make of this?

Thanks. :)

It vary from day to day, sometimes I fall asleep during energy work, sometimes I need to do effort to fall asleep, like counting from 1 to 100 and back, counting not with words but visualising numbers... if it doesn't help :whatthe: you may consider this day like a lucky day because it is a good opportunity to do a couple hours of long energy work session...:mrgreen: Every time try to see situation from the brighter side and every thing will be OK :thumbsup::P:toast:.

feeling heat and cold spots may be related to kundalini activity.

CFTraveler
4th July 2015, 09:35 PM
I'm going to say it's inside the realm of 'normal'. This is why Robert often recommends not doing energy work at night.

Traveler
5th July 2015, 05:52 AM
Leon, thank you for the prompt response and helpful post.

CFTraveler, thank you for your response. I've read a number of your posts and although I'm new to the forum, I admire your work and insight.

CFTraveler
6th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks.