PDA

View Full Version : Old Astral Forum

gall
9th July 2015, 12:21 PM
I'm looking for a very old astral projection forum, probably as old as 2002-2004? When I first heard of and started trying AP I found the forum, but cannot remember the name of it.

The reason I'm looking to find it now is that I had someone offer to remote view me and their response was in a private message on that forum. It was spot on and I want to reread and possibly connect with that person again.

The forum had millions of posts so I doubt it was shutdown. It was a dark looking theme at the time.

CFTraveler
9th July 2015, 04:21 PM
There's the Astral Pulse and Astral Society. I am no longer active in either, and don't even know if they exist any more, so I can't give you links to it. Oh, and there was Saltcube, but they may be defunct.

Osiris
10th July 2015, 10:07 PM
Robs sight was called Astral Pulse back then , until the change over. You could be in the right spot any way...

greytraveller
10th July 2015, 10:21 PM
Hello gall
Here is a (partial) list of older astral forums. Most of the sites are no longer on the internet and they will be noted as (defunct).
www.astralforum.com (defunct)
www.mysticweb.org (defunct)
www.jonasridgeway.com (defunct)
www.astralsociety.com (this old site was largely erased. The new site is aastralsociety.us)
www.spiritweb.com (defunct)
Adventuresbeyondthebody (william Buhlman's old sight. Not sure of the URL. He now has a site of groups.yahoo.com)
Astralvoyage.com (Anne Varnes old site. Her new site is www.psychic-experiences.com)
Gavin's Timekillers (defunct and not sure of the url.)
WWW.out-of-body.co.uk (defunct)

Hope this helps
Grey

gall
15th July 2015, 03:42 AM
Ah, thanks for the input, it was probably astralforum.com I would assume. Too bad the data is lost.

Anyone here do remote viewing?

IA56
15th July 2015, 08:39 AM
Ah, thanks for the input, it was probably astralforum.com I would assume. Too bad the data is lost.

Anyone here do remote viewing?

I do remote viewing with various results :-)

Love
ia