PDA

View Full Version : Thankful

Osiris
1st August 2006, 11:05 PM
Well with all the huhbub lately. I have only one thing to say about "Negs". I am d@#% thankful they have played a part in my life.
I was trained in the sciences, and I don't have to tell you what ANY professor at your favorite university would say about this stuff. "If its not replicable, by your colleagues, independantly in a lab than shut up and get away from me".... or words to that effect. I didn't believe ANY of it... until "George", the name we gave to our spook, started moving things around right in front of me, ect... ect... My life was full of vastly more negativity then, than it is now. And if I start to slip a little... I get instant feedback from the little buggers. Almost every kind of event or sensation in RB's book on psychic self-defense has happened to my wife and I within the past 3 or 4 years. If it hadn't been for a spook strong enough to do some pretty wild stuff, I would have never delved any deeper than a psychology text for answers.
I like Rob's metaphor of the bee's and I think it's right on. For me, and I can, of course, only speak for myself, it's beginning to seem that if you have a problem with "negs" than most of the problem lies with YOU.
They are a part of Nature as you are. If you hang around a swamp you get bit by mosquitoes its just about as simple as that. Sure sure sometimes a bug gets in and bites the innocent but the majority of times (demons aside)... the majority... go looking for trouble and stumble on a completely new kind of mischief they didn't expect. Dont blame the guard rail for tearing up your car, it kept you from going over the edge.
I think its wonderful and for me only deepens the majesty of the universe. I can only imagine what else must lie leagues beyond the strongest of sensitives, most talented of projectors. Things completely outside the Human realm physical or spiritual. I know this post doesnt belong here... but somehow it feels applicable, pardons.

Mod note: I think it works better in PSD forum than PSNA, so it's moved (-: