PDA

View Full Version : Energy sensations in legs

reid.vfx
15th July 2015, 12:14 PM
After lots of long session work I am aware more and more of very noticeable energy sensations down the tops of my legs, predominantly my right. I'm spending most of time of time on the lower chakras as my higher ones seem pretty active but for some reason all the sensations seems to be manifesting in my legs.

Starts off as localized numbness. Then a hot or cold feeling where you can't quite tell which end of the heat spectrum it resides, and then ultimately stinging pains at random points down my legs (mainly my thighs though). These sensation are only on the surface I've noticed. Maybe cobwebs? The sensations hang around for a good couple of hours after a session.

I suppose in a way i'm a little annoyed because I\m trying really hard to get some activity out of my lazy base chakra and all the time my legs just wanna play even when I'm not really doing any energy work there besides sponging energy up through them.

Any of this sound familiar to anyone?

CFTraveler
15th July 2015, 03:25 PM
Yes, the legs and feet are naturally the ones you feel the most when it comes to tactile imaging, followed by the arms and hands. It probably has to do with body ennervation, but if your legs are becoming activated from working the base chakra (meridians and all that) it means it's working-flow is happenning. Don't work it 'til it hurts, back off of it before that happens, unless you don't mind.

CFTraveler
15th July 2015, 03:46 PM
See if you can see this. I think the sacral chakra should be a teeny tiny bit lower, but you get the picture.

reid.vfx
15th July 2015, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the advice.

Don't work it 'til it hurts, back off of it before that happens, unless you don't mind.

Sometimes I find the sensations come on as soon as I prestimulate though. At first I thought it was some kind of blockage but I think you are right in your assessment.