PDA

View Full Version : intense sensations in the sub-navel area

Leon
21st July 2015, 07:00 AM
It is fourth day today since my sub-navel area is shaking and vibrating from time to time all day long though I don't store energy into this place,

I store energy into the base chakra area.

I am just curious did anybody else here ever have such intense sensations in that area and what could it mean?

CFTraveler
21st July 2015, 03:08 PM
I don't remember feeling this, but when I went to my diary I found I had complained of having this problem. It went away by itself, especially when I moved to the solar plexus chakra. The energy flowed 'up' and eventually the 'problem' stopped. It wasn't a 'problem' just the result of 'new' awareness.

Leon
22nd July 2015, 11:26 AM
Thank you for response CFTraveler:).

Leon
27th July 2015, 04:04 AM
last night when I was falling asleep suddenly I felt like the energy began to raise from my right big toe up through my right leg, I know I had to stay come but I couldn't help myself and began to think and analyze what it might be and as a result I lost the trans state of mind, because of it the emergy automatically stopped reasing when it already past my knee.... well, that a was a bit unexpected:whatthe::shock::P and I was really surprised because It was totally out of my control....:confused::shrug::rolleyes:

CFTraveler
27th July 2015, 09:15 PM
Energy will do that, especially when you've been working it.