PDA

View Full Version : Meditation induced OBE, visuals of others lives and daily events, often profectic

MicheleZ
25th July 2015, 01:07 AM
Hi guys,

Do you know what kind of an OBE it is that I am experiencing when I go into meditation or a relaxed state like a bath when I slip off into a light trance and my perspective goes elsewhere to see "glimpses" of others lives, etc? Today I made the intention to see what my husband was up to while at work and got relaxed and into meditation and slipped off........ and saw that he was wearing pink (very unusual) and I suddenly knew that he had made a sale but for some reason didn't tell me. After I came to, I told my son, a few hours later my husband called and told me he made a sale but was reluctant to tell me in case it canceled. I went to the mail box and inside it were new contracts for my husbands work and what he would fill out for a sale. They were pink, like his shirt.

Anyway, I do this daily, not only when in meditation or in a bath but also in a very relaxed, semi boring conversation. I don't usually do them on purpose but have been experiencing this for just over a year. I feel a pulling or sliding down feeling when I go off (most of the time but sometime I am completely unaware). I want to know what this is called and learn more.

Thanks!
MicheleZ

CFTraveler
25th July 2015, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forums, Michele.
I would call it either 'clairvoyance', 'remote viewing', or 'a mini-OBE. Either way, you're very talented. Robert says that when trance is 'too easily' achieved (to the point you're not inducing it on purpose) you need to add some level of discomfort or concentration in your daily life, to avoid problems.

Sinera
26th July 2015, 05:51 PM
hypnagogics also comes to mind, that is half-sleep when you falling asleep (thinking of the bath now), but also your ability for precognition seems very stong, which is the kind of clairvoyance that (fore)sees the future events, or remote viewing if it happens simultaneously, imv which of them cannot be said clearly in your example with your husband, although you experienced it 'as past' it might have happened after your sensations

I would not yet call it OBE though, but falling in trance easily will make it easy for you getting full OBE/APs methinks