PDA

View Full Version : What happnened to astral practitioner(is he ok now?)

lord.of.the.now
31st July 2015, 01:21 AM
Hi, its me guys. It' s me astral practitioner. Do some of you remember me? I use to call myself astral practitioner and changed to lord of the now. what happened to me I had negative aliens. I booted them all out by raising my frequency. I now resonate at archangel garbriels vibration now and a bit over. Anyway I have been told by a spiritual consultant councillor, that I have kicked all negative aliens for good. Whatever she tells me I believe. Since she works with angels that’s where the trust comes through. I am a success story guys. I am free from negs for good. I have been chanting ehhh nuhhh rahh hours each day additionally lord’s prayer for 7 years. That got rid of all the negs in my chakra body. Sorry that I write so little amounts, I am quite out of practice you see. I took a break from forum posting so myself expressive talents are at square one. I went into a deep dark pit and I broke free now. My secret to be free from negs is raising vibration. Please warmly welcome me back here on the forum. My secret to braking reptile programming that put in a hole is drinking high frequency water. Check out my the great white secret thread, in some of my posts. Now I had a profound shift in vibration by connecting to the Gabrielle oracle card by doreen virtue. Only took a few months comparing into to 7 years of raising my vibration by chanting and lord prayer. On a mental level and emotional level debri has been well cleared because of having more than 10,000 reiki angels working on me for a couple of dozen months at a time. And still active. I heard most of things that needed healing on those levels have been fully healed. That is my secret to holding such a high vibration threw the website, federation healing society. Now this looks like a quick shortcut but it's not. (oracle cards) Because with soo many angels working it's only available to those who do lots of good work on themselves. That makes the high range of healing angels available.

Why do you call yourself lord of the now?

Because I know how max my awakenings in this lifetime I prefer to keep in secret just for now. So I can be a leader and then I will make my secret available to you guys.

What’s your goals, lord of the now?..

The biggest goals is to maximise my awakenings that profoundly influence mirror reality or mass consciousness. I want as many people to follow the secret to maximising awakenings that will profound influence to evolution of consciousness. Collective consciousness matrix. My next step is fully braking down all negative programming by flushing down the toilet by drinking high frequency spring water. Approximately 2 years project of drinking 3.5 litres in that range of white tea or green tea drinking it each day . The high frequency spring water in the blood is also influenced by the other exercises, I do that raise it above spring water frequency. I think I am clairaudient so I trying to get rid of my negative voices that I hear in my head. My goal on the surface is to achieve 1,000,000 awakenings in that range before going into the core of earth. To work there as a agarthan shaman there. And I know absolutely how to achieve this high volume of awakenings. The secret will be released at a later date how to achieve so many can awakening in such a short amount of time 90 years of living approximately. I have only awakened once from getting into a strong in the moment experience but I am quite onto it.
Basically I mean I naturally within have wisdom to share people.

IA56
31st July 2015, 07:08 AM
Congrats from my heart, I am so happy for you and for the existence and all and everyone.
Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hear about your development.
Welcome back :-)

Love
ia

susan
31st July 2015, 03:55 PM
Well done Lord.of.the.now.
I don't think I could have been around when you were first here but it sounds as if you are managing to work your way through a very rough ride.
I can feel your enthusiasm and commitment to your goals.
Sounds like you are putting yourself through a deep cleansing process.

lord.of.the.now
31st July 2015, 10:24 PM
Congrats from my heart, I am so happy for you and for the existence and all and everyone.
Thank you for sharing and I look forward to hear about your development.
Welcome back :-)

bless you for your feedback!

well appricated

thankyou

lord.of.the.now
31st July 2015, 10:26 PM
Well done Lord.of.the.now.
I don't think I could have been around when you were first here but it sounds as if you are managing to work your way through a very rough ride.
I can feel your enthusiasm and commitment to your goals.
Sounds like you are putting yourself through a deep cleansing process.

bless you aswell, Yess I am enjoying ever moment of this cleansing