PDA

View Full Version : stroing into the Base or navel

IronGega
4th August 2015, 03:14 PM
So I'm wanting to know, should I focus more on storing energy into my Navel center or my base center. I know the Navel center has no limit but how much should I punt into the Base center a day? like a hour at the most more or less?

DarkChylde
4th August 2015, 03:31 PM
So I'm wanting to know, should I focus more on storing energy into my Navel center or my base center. I know the Navel center has no limit but how much should I punt into the Base center a day? like a hour at the most more or less?

It depends on how much your faculties allow you to do , point being stick to it as long as you and cease the flow till you can't or don't want to anymore.

the high up ajna chakra (3rd eye) is connected to the basal chakra (mooladhara) , if you want to expedite your kundalini regime you can divide the meditative work between the two.

CF has forte in the matter , so as to the exact "time" one ought make practice would be answered.

hope this was helpful

IronGega
4th August 2015, 07:03 PM
You mean I can move faster with RK by storing energy into the brow and base center?

DarkChylde
4th August 2015, 08:48 PM
im saying that when brow center is activated it's partner the sacral center follows suit .
in terms of chakra and kundalini tantra (swami satyanenda sarwasti says) that the ajna chakra is paired with the mooladhaara , when one center awakens it helps it's partner come alive stronger and faster.
mooladhara chakra isn't the navel center by the way.It's exactly in the perineum :)

Robert Bruce
4th August 2015, 11:53 PM
In my experience, it is okay to experiment with stimulating different combinations of chakras. If any adverse effects are noted, apply The Golden Rule, and take a break and focus on health and grounding until you feel normal again. Then go back to what you were doing, or not.

Personal experience rules here, in that you should try the things you speak about...and then you will 'know'.

I have, as stated in my work, done group experiments and found consistent issues arose when people overly stimulated either the brow or heart areas. But everyone involved took a short break and the problems went away after a few days.

You hear a lot of dire warnings about chakra work, Kundalini, and even OBE, but most of it is baseless...or based on one person's experience-misadventure. There is, in general, a lot of poor quality information on these matters. And the only way to navigate this minefield is through personal experience, which is The Way Of The Master.

robert

Robert Bruce
10th August 2015, 12:32 AM
I gather you mean 'how long should I do this'...

Otherwise I would have to say 4 quarts.

I suggest 5 to 10 minutes.

robert