PDA

View Full Version : Distressful Energy 24/7

Atticus858
6th August 2015, 05:01 PM
Excuse me if this post might not make much sense, i've been up for 3 days with 4 hours of sleep so bare with me... I've been using Robert's Energy Work book on and off for a year, i went through some sort of spiritual awakening a year ago and i'm still going through it. Anyways, a few days ago i started feeling very intense distressful energy sensations in my entire body that hurt and for some reason it feels like i have a lot of anxiety, but im not sure if it's the energy or actual anxiety, im sleep deprived and i'm overloaded with energy and it's a huge impact on my sanity, every minute is felt like im going insane, the energy that i feel sometimes goes away for a little bit and i feel normal again but it's just mainly the energy i feel, in my entire body, what can i do about this so i can get some decent shut eye and not be so impacted by this energy running through me? It's very bad and i need help.. i've broken down and cried and i've been considering a psych ward until i'm normal again, that's a last resort though...

Leon
6th August 2015, 06:31 PM
it is super important to sleep well if your kundalini is awakened, in my case good sleep works like a grounding, when I don't sleep well sometimes anxiety,

pressure and cramping sensation on my chakras get very strong even without any energy work.

I think first of all you have to come down, restore your regime, long walks may help you as well as bath, shower and quiet music...

isolate yourself from negative information because right now you are very sensitive, your energy shield is very weak and you may sponge all negativity around yourself,

don't watch news, horor or any scary movies, in short, don't worry and try to be happy)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_A4dM3BS4

newfreedom
6th August 2015, 10:09 PM
it is super important to sleep well if your kundalini is awakened, in my case good sleep works like a grounding, when I don't sleep well sometimes anxiety,

pressure and cramping sensation on my chakras get very strong even without any energy work.

I think first of all you have to come down, restore your regime, long walks may help you as well as bath, shower and quiet music...

isolate yourself from negative information because right now you are very sensitive, your energy shield is very weak and you may sponge all negativity around yourself,

don't watch news, horor or any scary movies, in short, don't worry and try to be happy)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_A4dM3BS4

Nice advice :thumbsup:

Just been listening to the tune now, it helps when it repeats over & over, easier to maintain the same ambience / space 8)

Think i have this song listed in my 'Pops songs for processing' list too....:grouphug: xxx

ButterflyWoman
7th August 2015, 12:27 AM
im not sure if it's the energy or actual anxiety, im sleep deprived and i'm overloaded with energy
Could be all of the above. I found that energy weirdness can trigger anxiety, and possibly the other way around, too.

every minute is felt like im going insane
I know that feeling well. Anxiety feels like that. So does powerful energy associated with spiritual emergence.

what can i do about this so i can get some decent shut eye and not be so impacted by this energy running through me? It's very bad and i need help.. i've broken down and cried and i've been considering a psych ward until i'm normal again, that's a last resort though...
First of all, I've been in the psych ward, pretty much under the same conditions you're describing (I was diagnosed as being bipolar, and in a manic state; I am not bipolar now, so either it miraculously healed itself, which I was assured it would not, or I wasn't bipolar in the first place). The psych ward, which was my worst fear, was actually not so bad. It's just a hospital, really. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't go there, but you will, certainly, be safe there, and they can give you medications that can help you sleep if you need that (I'm not recommending constant medication, but for the short term, it can be very helpful).

That said, I'm going to suggest the usual stuff: avoid caffeine and other stimulants, try taking a hot bath, meditate if you're able (really give it a try, it can be very helpful), and try not to let the discomfort overwhelm you. Getting a massage can help. Don't struggle against the energy, or fight it, because that makes it worse. But, in the long run, all you can do is learn to cope with it and know that it will improve with time (it doesn't stay super intense indefinitely). Also know that in spiritual terms, what you're describing is pretty normal (in psychiatric terms, it's seen a bit differently, of course).

I wish you peace, and rest. I have absolutely been there and done that, and I can promise you, it does get better, and it's worth the transition, even though the transition can be pretty damned uncomfortable, to say the very least. I wish I could do more for you.

Leon
7th August 2015, 09:08 AM
Nice advice :thumbsup:

Just been listening to the tune now, it helps when it repeats over & over, easier to maintain the same ambience / space 8)

Think i have this song listed in my 'Pops songs for processing' list too....:grouphug: xxx

I am glad you liked it Newfreedom)) Thank you:angelic::P:wave:

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/rawlik/rawlik1212/rawlik121200013/16727910-%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B3%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5.jpg

Atticus858
17th August 2015, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. The anxiety is mostly gone and the energy sensations have decreased in intensity, I managed to fall asleep the day i sent that while listening to the song Leon recommended and i got 12 hours of sleep. I've managed to get 8 hours of sleep for the past 4 days in a row now. I'm noticing an increase in psychic ability, especially regarding clairvoyance. What's mostly sticking is the disassociation, fatigue, and the weird dreamy thoughts that i get if i try to meditate or lay down and do energy work, it comes and goes but it seems to be getting better, they are the worst, it's like i fall asleep and start having the most uncontrolled random thoughts ever with no relation to reality. Sometimes i feel rather normal though, a lot better, when this first started the disassociation, fatigue and thoughts were so bad i was hallucinating. I'm doing a lot better, thanks :D.