PDA

View Full Version : Neat dream turned awful experience/Truth

TonyC
2nd August 2006, 02:53 PM
Had a pretty neat dream last night ill write it verbatim what I wrote in my dream journal.

I was on a ship and was being attacked. No way to escape except to jump off while the boat was going because they were going to head us off, so i jumped and swam for it like alot of people. Top 20 feet of the water was clear but below that the sea was a dark murky blackness. These black shadow things and white ghostly outlines of creatures proceeded to grab onto all the people in the water and tried to pull them down into the darkness from which they came. It was easy to kick them off for me but some people found it very hard to get them off of them and were drawn benieth the veil of darkness. When I saw people start going down of their own accord i found that they seemed to be going into a big stone square that looked like ancient writing around it maybe aztec or something like it. It was about 4ft by 4ft. I felt compelled to enter this and it lead into a stone hallway it was like a maze except there was only one way to go. After a few sharp turns I came to a stairway that lead to a air pocket so i went up and found myself in a large room. Here you could feel no pain, anger, hate or anything else that was bad. There was a strong sense of joy and happyness and it filled the place. One could not even think of anything else except a feeling of complete bliss, there was nothing else to worry about because it didnt matter in this place. Everything would be taken care of. This place had no time and everything was taking place exactly the way it should and you knew why it was done. There was one conciousness and no words had to be spoken because you knew what they meant by the look on their face and the intent of their heart. I was told that I was needed outside, and went to the entrance to get someone. To my surprise it was one of my friends I guided him in and told him this was the last stop. I started crying, because i was happy to see he made his way to the place I was and that he would enjoy this place as much as I had. Then i woke up.

The first part of the experience was a dream where I was slightly lucid, but when I entered the aztec looking square on the bottom of the sea I was Extremely lucid, because i could breath underwater. From there might have been an Astral Projection. The first part of the dream i think signified that we try to avoid trouble and bad things still happen. The creatures pulling the people down into the darkness, since there were so many of them, were bad things that happen to you that get you sad and "down" and the people that couldnt let go of their hate and fears got drawn down into the darkness. Let themselves die or commit suicide, or lived their life the wrong way by taking advantage of people becoming one of the creatures themselves. How we have to find our own path thru life and not let bad things get us down to where we feel bad and dont want to go on. The tunnel if it wasnt a astral projection which i think it was lead to a place where we end up going or just one of the many places we can end up going and seeing when we finally leave this place behind.

Any Ideas are welcome, Just thought this was a Cool dream and had to share it. Anyone else dream anything similar to this?

Edit: Tried to change the title of post

TonyC
6th August 2006, 07:15 AM
Well I suppose that the dream was right, unfortunatly.... My friend was fine except for the fact that I didnt think about his identical twin because i have never really met him. The night I dreamed this Shawn Hancocks Identical twin Seth committed suicide by shooting himself thru his heart. Im glad to have knowledge of him being in such a great place right now but now the question lays in should I let him know that I saw that dream, I dont want to loose a best friend because he might think that Im lying to him. Any advise would be acceptable. The link to the post in healing corner http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3841 but I thought I should update this topic and change the name.

CFTraveler
6th August 2006, 04:56 PM
My advice is to wait a bit until your friend has had time to deal with his grief and isn't perhaps so raw about it. Especially if he has the tendency to reject the 'paranormal'. If he is open-minded, then wait and then tell him, when you think he's ready. If you think he's not, write your experience in a piece of paper, date it when you had it, and give it to him when time has passed. That way the details are still fresh in your head and he might need it as part of the healing process- but not at first, he's dealing with the loss and he has to feel the grief to go through to the healing stage.

10th August 2006, 10:33 PM
Well I suppose that the dream was right, unfortunatly.... My friend was fine except for the fact that I didnt think about his identical twin because i have never really met him. The night I dreamed this Shawn Hancocks Identical twin Seth committed suicide by shooting himself thru his heart. Im glad to have knowledge of him being in such a great place right now but now the question lays in should I let him know that I saw that dream, I dont want to loose a best friend because he might think that Im lying to him. Any advise would be acceptable. The link to the post in healing corner http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3841 but I thought I should update this topic and change the name.
In my humble opinion, it is best not to jump to conclusions from a dream. One never knows the real source for dream material. One never really knows how one's own perceptions have filtered and interpreted that material. So it is difficult to interpolate the data back to the real world...

TonyC
13th August 2006, 07:32 AM
Ive decided not to ever tell him that I saw this dream. I may in the future but for the most part I dont plan on telling him this. It just bugs me that I was shown this and one of his family members were not. Ill just tell him like everyone else has told him, his brother is in a much better place. Glad that I had somewhere to put this otherwise I dont know if I would be able to keep it all together myself.

Thanks,

Tony C.

guideforce
13th August 2006, 07:51 AM
It almost sounds like the bermuda triangle the way you described it going under the sea.

Did his brother Seth kill himself in real life or was it just in the dream?

If Seth has killed himself in real life. He is communicating through you as you are a more spiritually aware person then his brother is. Seth is communicating through you. So that you can tell his twin not to worry about him as he is being looked after by his angels and is happy filled with love and joy. Usually spirits can communicate to us through our dreams, repetitive thoughts, repetitive occurences, intuition etc. Usually they cant reach their family members so will communicate with spiritually aware people close to them.

When the time is right tell him this. He wants his brother to know and is communicating through you. His brother grieves over him strongly and at times will not show it.

TonyC
23rd August 2006, 02:06 AM
Sorry for not replying sooner, didnt see the reply. Yes Seth Killed himself in real-life, And I met him at the entrance to that place after he killed himself in real-life. Here is a link to the Obituary http://www.legacy.com/mywesttexas/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=18748057